Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 26. (Read 1067212 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We are happy to announce a new monitoring website - with all the info you need on
masternodes - prices, ROIs, nodes counts, etc. Market exposure and guaranteed clients.
Affordable listing payed in custum coins.
It is free to use, no registration required.
We'd love to hear some feedback, recommendations on how to improve and ideas for future development.

https://masternodes.plus

Best regards,
The MasterNodesPlus team
"MNP"
Activity: 28
What will you do with unsold tokens? What kind of discounts are offered to early investors? How were said discounts determined? Do the discounts incentivize HODLing or profit taking upon launch?
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
What is the difference between experienced traders from inexperienced now?
The inexperienced lost up to 90% -95% of their capital
and experienced lost 20%-50%
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
With the course of incomprehensible things are happening, people say that now even experienced traders are afraid to enter the market

Experienced traders on this and experienced that they are able to earn in any market and not be afraid of anything.

They can do it. In any case, there is fear. Now the market is very unpredictable. Here, probably, intuition should also help
Activity: 14
Great that project immediately thinks about the  listings on the  exchangers. This indicates that they think about people, and about that, how to make interest to their token.

This token will be interesting to investors. Someone will even start to trade from the first days. This will certainly have a positive effect on the course.
Yes, since it is very convenient, when everything in one place and nothing superfluous, everything you need can be found on one site.!
Activity: 168
No doubt, the project will be of interest to many, both novice users and professional traders.
NLO
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
With the course of incomprehensible things are happening, people say that now even experienced traders are afraid to enter the market

Experienced traders on this and experienced that they are able to earn in any market and not be afraid of anything.
Project worthy of attention and actually - very necessary service. 100% that it needs to go to the US market.

There are a lot of customers and workers in Russian-speaking countries, and they can work also very well.  I think project should start to work there!

In US there a lot of the similar projects.. Russian-speaking  market have  more opportunities.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Project worthy of attention and actually - very necessary service. 100% that it needs to go to the US market.

There are a lot of customers and workers in Russian-speaking countries, and they can work also very well.  I think project should start to work there!
NLO
I see that there are few people use platform. With what news it can be connected?

Everything new is not quickly applied, it takes time and advertising. And also further development of the project.
NLO
What amount of money for the award will be allocated to the bounty company?

I wonder what the chances of a Russian project to become successful)) I saw a lot of exchanges for work, even with a cryptocurrency payment. I'll see how the project will develop.

There are chances for success, because many people are engaged in providing services for the crypto industry. Depends on the developers, they will be able to attract people or not.

Well, it always depends on the project team. If you look at successful projects - then there people plow 24/7.

If there is a finished product in the project and the work of the team is visible, then the number of investments will increase.
Activity: 252
When does the bounty begin Huh Where can I learn more about the information? Tell me please)))
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I know that many people face difficulties in transferring fiat money to the crypto currency. I wonder how the platform realizes the solution of this problem

And especially on the contrary - the transfer of crypto currency into Fiat. The commissions are horrendously large, and quite a long process. I hope there will be an internal exchanger with a low commission

I think this function is exactly implemented. Then that such exchangers should exist on services like this. Otherwise, He will not be in demand.

Absolutely agree. This platform will win from its competitors. If inside is will be opportunity to change fiat currency in to cryptocurrency.
I know that many people face difficulties in transferring fiat money to the crypto currency. I wonder how the platform realizes the solution of this problem

And especially on the contrary - the transfer of crypto currency into Fiat. The commissions are horrendously large, and quite a long process. I hope there will be an internal exchanger with a low commission

I think this function is exactly implemented. Then that such exchangers should exist on services like this. Otherwise, He will not be in demand.

Activity: 75
An interesting idea of ​​the project, I certainly met similar ones, but mostly they developed through ICO.
Through ICO, any fool will be able to develop a project, collecting a few million - this will not be difficult.
Activity: 13
Activity: 168
let's hope for a positive development of events. By the way, I’m happy that beta version of the project already developed!
Pages:
Jump to: