Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 35. (Read 1067314 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
I will give the team one more month to see how they work with the project.
If nothing released, I will out.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Cool project! I wish you guys dynamic development and early development of the platform. I hope you will succeed!
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
The dev team are great.
The community is strong.
But the price has been still very low.
Any reasonable explanation for this case?
Activity: 26
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the plan even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.
I think there will be the new exchangers. This project is must be listed there! But the question when is really disturbing me…
You should wait few weeks, I think that there will be some info.
You do not have to worry about it, because it's not so important. The main thing is that the guys had a stable trading volume, otherwise, few investors will be interested in the coin. So, if you want to make efforts to develop the project - invest already.
In any case, it will be useful for the guys to list on another exchange, because more people will learn about the project.
Activity: 154
I think there will be the new exchangers. This project is must be listed there! But the question when is really disturbing me…
You do not have to worry about it, because it's not so important. The main thing is that the guys had a stable trading volume, otherwise, few investors will be interested in the coin. So, if you want to make efforts to develop the project - invest already.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 98
I'm glad that I invested in this plan and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this business is here to stay and really be one of the better businesss out there.

I hope your investment is in line with the plan.
The project team always gives the best. good and bad the result is always a process, I think this platform plan is in accordance with the plan that has been set and must be quickly out for the next development.
Activity: 20
Good morning team. Seems very absorbing!
Acquainted project, classy project!
Activity: 57
What're your hardcap and softcap? I am going to invest in this project asap. Need more info about that
Non-ico token ... This is coin. There was no hardcap and softcap.
Team have officially launched the freelance platform https://digiwage.org/
No ICO, lol, it's interesting… So, how can I get tokens?
This is not a token. it is coin!  Here you can buy coins https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.WAGE_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 31
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
They are really active in their Discord channel and the Dev is constantly speaking with the core team regarding the products that they are making and timeline for its release. They just don't want to make false hype about it and they just wanted to release the product first before marketing it to the public.
YOu are right, JanpriX.
The Digiwage team have been actively in Discord channel.
I believe that the team will make big surprise for community sooner or later.
What about your benefits compared to some projects without blockchain?
I am walking about Upwork and other stuff? What can you say?
decentralized nature of the marketplace platform and its associated payment system will provide freedom and flexibility to build different combinations of modern collaboration frameworks
Maybe, it's much harder to fool you. Here all money are saved in blockchain and you are guaranteed of getting salary
In case if job it's done, of course)))
What're your hardcap and softcap? I am going to invest in this project asap. Need more info about that
No ICO, lol, it's interesting… So, how can I get tokens?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 11
I'm glad that I invested in this plan and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this business is here to stay and really be one of the better businesss out there.

What about your benefits compared to some projects without blockchain?
I am walking about Upwork and other stuff? What can you say?
decentralized nature of the marketplace platform and its associated payment system will provide freedom and flexibility to build different combinations of modern collaboration frameworks
Maybe, it's much harder to fool you. Here all money are saved in blockchain and you are guaranteed of getting salary
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Digiwage team have been almost inactive in the ANN topic for days.
Hope that they have not abandoned the project.
I wish they will release breaking news next few weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: