Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 37. (Read 1067212 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Hey, team! According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?

The main release is out, please try out here  https://www.digiwage.org
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
An interesting idea of ​​the project, I certainly met similar ones, but mostly they developed through ICO.
Through ICO, any fool will be able to develop a project, collecting a few million - this will not be difficult.
Yes, another thing from the very beginning. without huge investments, to grow such a project!
This indicates that the team is trying as best they can and their efforts will pay off))
Activity: 13
Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this plan can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
Activity: 154
An interesting idea of ​​the project, I certainly met similar ones, but mostly they developed through ICO.
Through ICO, any fool will be able to develop a project, collecting a few million - this will not be difficult.
Yes, another thing from the very beginning. without huge investments, to grow such a project!
Activity: 31
Hey, team! According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?
Activity: 47
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Now, such projects are very necessary, because they not only help people to find work, but also develop the sphere of cryptocurrency!
It is very important that such projects are born in difficult market conditions! It really should be a very strong team that will be able to withstand the descending trend of the crypto currency and stay on its positions! Only forward!
It's okay, but they will be hardened and will be able to work more efficiently in the growing market.
It is true, who will be able to stand in a hard time, he will prosper in a good time!

Activity: 59
Now, such projects are very necessary, because they not only help people to find work, but also develop the sphere of cryptocurrency!
It is very important that such projects are born in difficult market conditions! It really should be a very strong team that will be able to withstand the descending trend of the crypto currency and stay on its positions! Only forward!
It's okay, but they will be hardened and will be able to work more efficiently in the growing market.
brand new
Activity: 0
Wish many investor maintenance your business when Token Sales will start!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
In fact, the peak of the bottom has already passed
And the amount of MN initially decreased, and then increased
If the market continues to fall, perhaps your words will turn out to be true, but if bitcoin does not drop below 5800, then most likely you can say that the bottom on WAGE has already been passed.
The price dropped from 700 sat on growth to 160 sat. But this can be seen everywhere in the market
There is not much left until the official platform is released.
It has come closer to the point, from which Digiwage price will bounce back and start recovering at significant level.
Buying WAGE now, and holding them for weeks might result in considerable profitable investment.
Activity: 1
Hello
Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Monthly income of Digiwage masternode has kept dropping today.
I guess that lots of masternode investors will decide unlocking their nodes and sell all their coins to get their money back.
Good work! Keep it up! Do not slow down and confidently go to your goal, but do not forget to listen to the wishes of the audience of users.
Activity: 56
ICO is one of the main indicators of how much the idea of ​​the project is in demand and whether it has the right to life! I think that the project needs to develop at the same pace!
The team works at the highest level, respond very quickly to comments and correct flaws and errors, I am pleased to observe the work of professionals.
Activity: 56
ICO is one of the main indicators of how much the idea of ​​the project is in demand and whether it has the right to life! I think that the project needs to develop at the same pace!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
No, you cannot. 1 MN allowed for 1 IP address
This is why using VPS services to operate Multi masternodes are always the best option.
VPS services cost around $5 per month, which is very cheap in such crazy crypto world.
Activity: 2
Hello, guys! We need go through sale and ICO and then it will be possible to list a coin .. Thanks for sharing though it is a bit early.
Grandiose results of ICO, I noticed that the team is moving to success, I'm glad that everything is developing this way, it's nice for me to follow.
Pages:
Jump to: