Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 36. (Read 1067314 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they did not raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Is at the moment 15 - 20 $ without Marketing, Product ect. (constant 10% Monthly of MN-Cost) . Buy 10 MN and you can earn constant 1200$- 2000$ Yearly at the moment without losing a bought coin. Only with MN, but DigiWage is a POS / MN Coin and after Product release with a USE-Case. MN Earnings should not be in the foreground here. A nice extra income but think of last years. Since there was no MN Coins there had been invested in the products and ideas.

At the Moment , Digiwage stable without Product and Marketing. The DEV are working hard on the release (Core-Team of 6 DEVs). The portal later can use for jobs but also as a market place, crowfunding and others. (Be calm, it looks very good.)

In reality, if Digiwage team can not keep the project survive, investors, especially masternode investors will witness dramatic losses.
It doesn't make sense if you can earn 1000 coins per month from staking or operating masternodes, but the price plummet to almost zero.
Does it make sense?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Finally, I found an interesting project that does not collect millions of dollars for its development. I hope the guys will develop in the same spirit! I like their approach to business.
I think that this is an excellent example for those who want to develop their own koin and develop their ideas with the help of a blockbuster! Guys, take an example from this project, they achieved a lot even without millions of dollars!
An example of course is good, but on the other hand - you need to pay salaries for employees ...

Yes, this is true, but on the other hand, millions do not need this, and besides, over time, the project will bring profit)) And so it should be, if the project does not make a profit, then it is not commercial and it should not be considered for investment.
Activity: 8
I've impressed the business plan which is well created also it's pleasant that the plan is transparent and completely open!
Activity: 8
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good business. After all, when the market is restored, all plans make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising business, no doubt
Activity: 57
Finally, I found an interesting project that does not collect millions of dollars for its development. I hope the guys will develop in the same spirit! I like their approach to business.
Activity: 154
Already I see there are offers on the platform, I wonder if there are users of the platform?
I think that there is, or will be. In any case, something will come of it.
I would like to understand who primarily interested in attracting children, performers or customers.
I think that this has a uniform value, because both are needed and the latter.
And what about access to the stock exchange? When will the token be traded and where?
It is already on the stock exchange, so far you can get it here: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.WAGE_BRIDGE.BTC
I think that over time, the guys will post their token on other sites.
I believe that it is not very important how many sites a token is placed, the main thing is that there were normal volumes of trade!

Activity: 34
i just want to say that i'm excited for this. i've noticed that the devs always pull through when they announce something. wallet update in a week? BOOM, update in a week.
coin will be on crypto bridge in 2 weeks? BOOM, 2 weeks later the coin was there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Already I see there are offers on the platform, I wonder if there are users of the platform?
I would like to understand who primarily interested in attracting children, performers or customers.
And what about access to the stock exchange? When will the token be traded and where?
It is already on the stock exchange, so far you can get it here: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.WAGE_BRIDGE.BTC
I think that over time, the guys will post their token on other sites.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?

Video guide will be released soon, meanwhile see this pictorial guide, quite self explanatory ==> https://www.digiwage.org/how_to_use

For more assistance, join discord channel ==> https://discord.gg/822ezXx
Activity: 25
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
Activity: 168
brand new
Activity: 0
You can set up Digiwage node with 1 click here: https://01vps.net/secure/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/5/How-to-setup-your-Digiwage-Masternode-on-01VPSnet.html

Also, you can run a Zoc node to pay for it too. Essentially a free VPS for the price conscious
Activity: 33
Кeep up the work and I keep following this project closely! Love the way the team shares the progress on their website, discord, social media etc. Love the new logos and banners!!
Activity: 55
Activity: 20
It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I will follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: