Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 38. (Read 1067212 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
 Everything goes according to plan, without any collapse or delays, I hope you will not let me down, I believe in you high hopes!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hey,  Indeed, it's the greatest ideas in this century.
By the way, do not forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.
Activity: 57
An excellent project, I expect good profits from it and grandiose developments useful to society, the idea is simply gorgeous!
A great idea for the project, a very promising and promising project, but you still have a lot of work to do.
I noticed a lot of advantages, but without any attention, there were no shortcomings, so there is something to think about and work on.
Activity: 154
An excellent project, I expect good profits from it and grandiose developments useful to society, the idea is simply gorgeous!
A great idea for the project, a very promising and promising project, but you still have a lot of work to do.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 3
The value of coin is too low to be share mn project.
With rewards only $12 a month, its will not cover server cost for mn service.

Its better to buy and set up your owns, with $5 vps cost, you still save $7 for candys  Grin
By now, it can because VPS costs only $5 per month.
But you maybe right because Digiwage can drop deeper due to common bearish market.
Kind time of day! Tell me, who knows, the platform is already working?
Developers engaged in the filling of functionality, I think it will be interesting!
I, of course, and so everything so far eliminates, but I would not give up something fresh and unusual, individual.
I think not everything is lost, because the team is rapidly moving to success!
Activity: 2
Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the business strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the project more impressive and different from others.
Activity: 3
Great news, PhilsCurrency!
Since today there will no flash dumps from airdrop receivers.
It is time to start naturally growing for Digiwage when Demo and website show its real positive effects.
It has become harder for small stakers to stake and get staking rewards in the last two weeks.
I wish that Digiwage team can add shared-masternode service for community to use.
Activity: 2
Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the idea, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it is important that the plan succeeds.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Developers engaged in the filling of functionality, I think it will be interesting!
I, of course, and so everything so far eliminates, but I would not give up something fresh and unusual, individual.
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
Last airdrop has been sent!
Great news, PhilsCurrency!
Since today there will no flash dumps from airdrop receivers.
It is time to start naturally growing for Digiwage when Demo and website show its real positive effects.
Activity: 168
As far as I know that yes, it works so far in test mode.
Activity: 14
Yeah it is hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this idea
Activity: 55
Activity: 56
The idea is certainly not new, but for me it is very difficult to find an intelligent platform that will connect people from all over the world not with the use of working purpose but also mutual assistance.
For this, it's not necessary to rise higher in all sorts of ratings, but also to go beyond the side-chapel!
You know, I do not agree with you, since the idea is personally interesting to me, I have long been looking for this kind of platform that will connect people around the world and encourage cooperation through the exchange of knowledge and skills for the currency.
I've been wrong many times, because the idea seems to be interesting, but the team did not have enough knowledge or resources to bring the matter to its logical conclusion!

Well, let's see what happens from this, the start seems to be quite good!
Activity: 55
The idea is certainly not new, but for me it is very difficult to find an intelligent platform that will connect people from all over the world not with the use of working purpose but also mutual assistance.
For this, it's not necessary to rise higher in all sorts of ratings, but also to go beyond the side-chapel!
You know, I do not agree with you, since the idea is personally interesting to me, I have long been looking for this kind of platform that will connect people around the world and encourage cooperation through the exchange of knowledge and skills for the currency.
I've been wrong many times, because the idea seems to be interesting, but the team did not have enough knowledge or resources to bring the matter to its logical conclusion!
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
New website and demo all look good, well designed, beautiful.
Thanks for releasing such beautiful sites, PhilsCurrency.
Hope that these twos will work smoothly and boosting the Digiwage project up.
Pages:
Jump to: