Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 39. (Read 1067212 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Greetings  I think your project is really interesting and nice, I like your business. I want to ask what distinguishes your project from another project? And can you name any country that works with your plan?
Activity: 47
 The idea is certainly not new, but for me it is very difficult to find an intelligent platform that will connect people from all over the world not with the use of working purpose but also mutual assistance.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
You know, on my way of life I met a lot of similar projects, but the effectiveness of their work was reduced to zero, what will surprise me with the given project ?! I hope everything is yet to come.
Yes, I agree, competition is growing every day, so you need to keep the bar and develop.
In order to occupy a leading position, it is necessary to beat the best, work for the result, surprise your users.
The developers are not an easy task, because it is a demanded platform, you need to do everything at the highest level.
Effectiveness primarily depends on the command staff and on the head of the project, and of course on the budget, so everything is in our hands))
You know, on my way of life I met a lot of similar projects, but the effectiveness of their work was reduced to zero, what will surprise me with the given project ?! I hope everything is yet to come.
Yes, I agree, competition is growing every day, so you need to keep the bar and develop.
In order to occupy a leading position, it is necessary to beat the best, work for the result, surprise your users.
The developers are not an easy task, because it is a demanded platform, you need to do everything at the highest level.
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Digiwage's Signature campaign is still ongoing and will still be available for one more week. The campaign thread is included in this post. Please take note that the minimum rank to be accepted is Member Rank.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-for-now-digiwage-wage-signature-campaign-3297721
Only one more week or more than one, JanpriX.
I will apply to join this one if it will last more than one week.
Thank you for your repsonse to come, JanpriX.
Activity: 59
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
Digiwage's Signature campaign is still ongoing and will still be available for one more week. The campaign thread is included in this post. Please take note that the minimum rank to be accepted is Member Rank.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-for-now-digiwage-wage-signature-campaign-3297721
If the current payment rates remain for next weeks of the campaign, I guess it might be hard to attract more participants.
The current payment rates should be lifted up a little bit.
Activity: 14
Good night all. Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Merit: 2
Activity: 28
Greetings  Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this idea. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
how I can invest in your project?
CryptoBridge,you can buy this coin here.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
DIGIWAGE FREELANCE PLATFORM IS LIVE NOW

We have officially launched the freelance platform https://digiwage.org/

We have made sure the platform is perfect with no major bugs and the functionality works as expected.

But please do let us know any minor things that we may have overlooked. The devs will be ready to fix them on the go. Let us know Any feedback/suggestions/bugs in the beta channel #platform-feedback @ discord (or) https://www.digiwage.org/feedback

Also you will need to download the latest wallets to be able to use the platform. (The wallet works in collaboration with the platform).

Android wallet with platform integration will be released soon.

Cheers for a new start!

Thanks
Digiwage Admin

Great job Dev! People are eagerly waiting for this launch and even though this has been delayed for a few weeks (which is normal in cryptosphere) due to unforeseen circumstances, you and your team stepped up and still delivered this as soon as you can. Will check this on my Windows machine and will definitely wait for the Android version.

I think it is time to start a new Digiwage bitcointalk signature campaign.
This would really be the right time to start again the campaign. We now have a working platform that we can advertise in our signature and will definitely attract more people due to the recent update. What are your thought regarding this @PhilsCurrency (DigiWage Admin)?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Full Launch will be in mid July. Release of the demo will be within the next few days.
You should have promotional video in Youtube channel to attract more investors with the coming upgrades of Digiwage platform.
New features, new services, new promotional video, and new investors
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
Ecosystem for masternodes
how I can invest in your project?
You can buy coins on the exchange. CryptoBridge.
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
It's a very potential project. If the team works hard it would become one of the best project in the world like.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
Nice promising project, your all creativity was so impressive and your team work done a great job. .........

I think Digiwage is good enough, including market distribution and expansion.
Related to the belief that the market is free, especially in the world of
cryptocurrency, indeed there will be further consequences.

Hopefully Digiwage can overcome challenges, and not get caught up in bad experiences
that have been. Thus, regard
Activity: 84
By investing in the project, you will be satisfied with the positive result Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Definitely! Once the platform is released, we will be focusing on paid advertisement to help increase awareness. Demo of the new platform should be released within the week. Stay tuned!
Would you mind giving me exact launch day of the new platform, Digiwage-Marketing.
Digiwages fell to very low price, low volume, so it will rise dramatically when the platform released. I believe in such optimistic scenario.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Mintnodes.com has the most accurately detailed masternode statistics for WAGE.

Please take a look at https://mintnodes.com/coins/WAGE

They also have shared masternode pools at https://mintnodes.com/clusternodes
  • Fully transparent
  • from 1% reward fee
  • No Seats, based on percentage of ownership
  • Minimum deposit of 0.1 Coins
  • Instant payouts
  • Reinvestment of earnings
  • Withdraw anytime
  • No setup fee
  • Fully Automated
  • User Referral Program