Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 41. (Read 1067304 times)

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502
Nada y Tú?
And where can I know about the team behind this project?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
There is less left for the launch of the platform, you are already doing the last tests and will launch as planned in this month !!!

Share!

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Tra_Efec/status/1030864851139260416
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
new moderate and progressive token make strong relation between holder and binder both Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

and he also acts as a financial unit in this project, which allows you to perform various actions using the benefits of the token.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
Win $25 worth of Digiwage! All you need to do is sign up. https://kingsumo.com/g/2mlctl/digiwage-giveaway
How to join this one?
Any requirements on rank in BTT forum?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Everything not only falling with BTC, but almost everything I'm looking at is plunging in ratios too.  Wage's ratio bottomed out and bounced more than a month ago and has held steady while also generating block rewards for actual value growth.  Nice to have one bright spot to hold onto with all the carnage out there.
Activity: 30
Do we need static ip address for masternode, and is there bounty only for twitter?
You can use VPS services which cost around $5 per month.
It is the best option for you if you wanna run many masternodes simultaneously.
Activity: 18
I suppose it is a good project.
Excellence activity, interesting results!  Good luck all!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
I think this week or next will be news
From Digiwage discord
Digiwage-Admin (05.08.18):
"We are planning out the first test next week, so based on that we’ll update the eta"
Can you give me a bit more detailed information on this, please.
Which ones - subprojects or something like this in Digiwage project - need to have first test next week?
If I'm not mistaken, this is about the freelance platform that they've been upgrading in the past months. If this is indeed true, this will be great news for everyone because with that platform, more people will take notice of Wage and more freelancers around the globe will be able to utilize the full potential of it. Great times ahead. Should keep an eye for their announcement.
Activity: 127
From Digiwage discord
"We are planning out the first test next week, so based on that we’ll update the eta"
Can you give me a bit more detailed information on this, please.
Which ones - subprojects or something like this in Digiwage project - need to have first test next week?

You can chat with the team here: https://discord.gg/822ezXx
From Digiwage discord
Almost no active tradings in the market.
I wish that the DIgiwage team really worked hard behind the scene to help it moving forwards, and stay on the right directions.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.WAGE_BRIDGE.BTC

Me thinks you are wrong...

Most of the posts here that seem odd or random or worse have a stipend signature at the bottom. 
Almost 100 new masternodes added over the past two weeks after the number topped off and stagnated for a while.  Feel like something is happening.
When price dropped dramatically, more nodes to come for sure.
Investors, especially potential masternode investors waited for dumps to buy cheap coins for their nodes.
Therefore, it's not strange to see fast rises of Digiwage active masternodes.

Growth of masternodes was flat and even shrinking while the cost plummeted.  It's more expensive now than at our flattest level of masternode nongrowth.  The above reasoning sounds like availability bias. 

But the 'why' in a varied market that can't be effectively polled is rarely ascertainable with any certainty.  So I'm just focused on noticing when changes happen.  I detect a noticeable shift in digiwage masternode demand.  I'm more interested in the consequences of that than the reasons for it.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
YEs, it means less inflation but it also mean that many Masternode holders are giving up selling their masternode cause the return is not enough.
I personally sold the masternode and leave with profit.. in my honest opinion, a ROI of 150% per year does not worth the risk.
Very important!
Inflation and price falls will lead to dramatic losses for Digiwage investors.
In contrast, invest into Digiwage at the current low price is good option.
Activity: 7
new moderate and progressive token make strong relation between holder and binder both Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Almost 100 new masternodes added over the past two weeks after the number topped off and stagnated for a while.  Feel like something is happening.
Activity: 71
This month, the working version of the platform should be released.
Everyone is waiting impatiently.
But without good advertising, there will be no quick results.
I hope the team has a plan to promote

This will be a very interesting month for DigiWage. I'm looking forward to it when it finally starts. Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
It appears that SHARDAX is one of the upcoming exchanges right now that has gaining some traction in the last few months by listing different coins available out there. I agree that it would be very beneficial for Wage to be listed there but we need huge amount of people to vote for us to get listed there. We need to expand our reach and inform other people about this vote. We can make it but we will be needing additional efforts to make it done.
In fact, voting campaign in Shardax exchange (upcoming exchange) has run for months.
There are already hundreds of voting pages for lots of coins.
Obviously, I hope that Digiwage can get free listed there with strong support from community.
This month, the working version of the platform should be released.
Everyone is waiting impatiently.
But without good advertising, there will be no quick results.
I hope the team has a plan to promote
Activity: 21
According to conversations held with CMC the list will be achieved once we have the product underway, that is to say, this month we launched the platform that expects to be listed for September approximately.
Pages:
Jump to: