Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 52. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
need only buy a coin? Why not a coin)))))  spend money and think that it will grow! Where is the team? Who are the People? Developers?  hahaha
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
The goal is an increase in DigiWage price in Btc, not USD.. because if you see USD price, it reflect always btc price, up or down.. instead i would like to see a grow in satoshi of Wage. What about some new listing? Are you working on it? Cryptopia had half listing fees promotion some days ago, don't you like Cryptopia?
I don't like it so much but it is better than nothing for bring some more volume!
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
With current low price of Digiwage, its supporters (sig camp participants) will get only $10 each week through wearing its signature codes continuously and satisfy postcount requirements (25 ones at least per week).
Personally, I strongly belive in the potential of Digiwage, but it might be better if its core team and campaign managers decide to increase payment rates a bit higher for next weeks.

We understand the concern with the drop in value but we anticipated it with the reward halfing. We are pushing a full marketing effort at the release of our new redesigned platform in the coming weeks. This should increase volume and value.
Great News! MYCE bots for telegram are now live. You can contact the bots right away for step-by-step Masternode hosting and customer support solutions! https://t.me/digiwagebot. Proud to be a part of the MYCE World network. #digiwage #WAGE #exploremyceworld $YCE #MYCE
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
After bear market, bull market to come.
Let's turn computers off and wait for bull market to turn your computer on again.
That is happening to almost every coins in the current bear market.

Digiwage has actually experienced nice movements during the last two weeks.
But we need to notice that Digiwage has its higher floor that it used to.

Can you give me more details about Digiwage block halving, please.
And with block halving coming in a few days
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
I have small question for you, JanpriX. Hope you will help me with this one.
How many WAGE will I get if I stake 10k DIGIWAGE each day?
Thanks in advance.
And to correlate it to Wage's price right now, I must say that the correction that we've been experiencing is quite normal and very much expected. We hit Wage's ATH few weeks ago and a correction like now should be within the normal realm. It is quite reassuring that we have been able to have a strong support in the 350-400 sats.
Activity: 63
It's true!
That is happening to almost every coins in the current bear market.

It is partially due to internal changes of Digiwage project, which brought its price to higher levels.
For now, Digiwage has stayed steadily above 600 satoshi.
But we need to notice that Digiwage has its higher floor that it used to. And with block halving coming in a few days, it is best to keep those precious wage in strong hands because it will be much harder to mine Digiwage after that.

Yeah, got your ideas! Patience will help investors earn more profits.
Remember it's the game of patience: the more patient you are, the more it will pay off.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
the fact is that all altcoins, even very large ones, fall in price because bitcoin falls in price, all altcoins depend on it, to a greater or lesser extent, and even such a good coin as Digiwage depends on It
Massive corrections have been over. It's time to fly for all, both bitcoin and altcoins.

as far as i know it has not been over yet because the volume did not say so.
if we were moving up with a decent volume a couple days ago we might say that,but it did not.
which means it's possible for Bitcoin to make another breakdown and every altcoin gets dumped just like before.
well holding both of it if we can it's not that bad idea though,so why would we really care about such a thing if we can afford to hold it right ?
also it's good to see WAGE in around this price,so we can buy the node cheaply.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
the fact is that all altcoins, even very large ones, fall in price because bitcoin falls in price, all altcoins depend on it, to a greater or lesser extent, and even such a good coin as Digiwage depends on It
Massive corrections have been over. It's time to fly for all, both bitcoin and altcoins.
And to correlate it to Wage's price right now, I must say that the correction that we've been experiencing is quite normal and very much expected. We hit Wage's ATH few weeks ago and a correction like now should be within the normal realm. It is quite reassuring that we have been able to have a strong support in the 350-400 sats.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
I wish the price of Digiwage will recover considerably in the next four weeks with one-more-expanded month of its signature campaign.
All time high of Digiwage is somewhere around 1.2k satoshi.
Be sure to join our twitter for all the latest updates Grin

https://twitter.com/digiwage/status/1002820251543920641
Joined Digiwage twitter channel, I wish you will update the channel with daily tweets on recent progresses of the project.  Cheesy
Activity: 147
Today is a payday of Digiwage campaign.
Due to massive massacre in the whole market due to BTC crashes, price of Digiwage has also fallen significantly during the last 24 hours.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/WAGE/
However, current ROI for Digiwage masternodes have stayed almost high enough to produce real profits for investors.
In addition, total trading volume over the last 24 hours in Crypto Bridge exchange stayed around 1.3 BTC.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
Digiwage have successfully tested the ios wallet beta, everything works as expected. Here are some snaps for you !

One more product which has well-graphics designed.
thanks Digiwage team of devs for their time, their dedication to make such good Android wallet.

Wow the app looks to be promising and more easy to use than other applications, I am pretty sure this app will be useful for all of us who wants to earn extra and also for our work to be done professionally.
I would also like to ask if we can sync our wallets with the app, so we can also see if we have stakes, nevertheless, this app will help us in our future endeavors, and considering the value of digiwage now, we can definitely make extra for helping others, aside from doing bounties, I see good things will happen because of a project like this.
Many masternode coins, almost all, after some time have the collapse in price, but seems not his coin.. also if it has a really nice MN reward! Glad to see the growing of the price with the stable passive income from masternode, it is so rare to find a coin like this Wink I'm thinking to accumulate masternodes ehehe

I agree. I think the move from PoW/MN towards PoS/MN was a very smart one as well. WAGE seems to do very well without the dumping miners. It gives the devs a bit of deserved rest to focus on the development.
It's not true, stakers will dump their staking rewards someday, instead of miners.
Anyway, I agree with you that Digiwage is a good project with bright future.
Activity: 111
Nevertheless, our community will grown day by day. Someday Digiwage community will be strong enough to win voting campaigns.
It was announced officially on april 26th on our discord. Our community isn't large enough for voted related listings. We are focusing on paid listings right now. With CoinExchange being our focus.

I have also followed Digiwage Twitter channel to get more real-time news.
Be sure to join our twitter for all the latest updates Grin

https://twitter.com/digiwage/status/1002820251543920641
Do you need portuguese translation for any part of the project ?

We may need your services if you're willing to help. It won't be for at least a few weeks, but I will be in contact. If you can pm me in our discord (MrSchyGuy) that'd be great.
Activity: 63
Yes, masternode address can join the airdrop, too. All you need is to create a new address and set up a new masternode with that address and register to the airdrop link to earn extra rewards.  Smiley
Great chance for Digiwage masternode hodlers double their profits from both masternode rewards and from the airdrop.
Digiwage project give them chances to be richer, the rich get richer is exactly right, at least in the case of Digiwage masternode investors.
Cause no one organize it.
Yeap, consequently, Digiwage_Marketing and other members of project marketing team should announce officially (with highlighted texts) on current voting campaigns to community.
Then, more people will know about them and might support the project via their votes.
Let's support Digiwage project, everyone.

It was announced officially on april 26th on our discord. Our community isn't large enough for voted related listings. We are focusing on paid listings right now. With CoinExchange being our focus.
Pages:
Jump to: