Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DigixDAO] Crowdsale campaign start - page 3. (Read 33166 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Does anyone know how much the payouts for the Digix DAO token will be? I heard they will pay a portion of the transaction fees from those who buy and sell the gold-backed tokens to holders of DGX. This is the number one gold token, there are a few others out there but this was the first.

That's true, there is no certain amount. DGD holders will get the transaction fee.
And right, DGD team is the first one and we can see other projects from them in the future.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how much the payouts for the Digix DAO token will be? I heard they will pay a portion of the transaction fees from those who buy and sell the gold-backed tokens to holders of DGX. This is the number one gold token, there are a few others out there but this was the first.
DigixDAO is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, an AI based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, DigixDAO has an upside probability of 54.7% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.

Do you think that DGD's performance in last couple months was technical or some kind of safe harbour in the bloody market?

Since it is a gold-backed coin we can say that it tends to have a reverse attitude compared to the BTCUSD cross, and that is therefore benefiting from it. The robot analyzed the trend and predicted a bullish movement for DigixDAO.

DGD is not a gold-backed coin. 

Correct, DigixDAO is not gold-backed coin, but DGX is. We can see other precious metals like silver from the same team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
DigixDAO is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, an AI based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, DigixDAO has an upside probability of 54.7% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .

Do you think that DGD's performance in last couple months was technical or some kind of safe harbour in the bloody market?

Since it is a gold-backed coin we can say that it tends to have a reverse attitude compared to the BTCUSD cross, and that is therefore benefiting from it. The robot analyzed the trend and predicted a bullish movement for DigixDAO.

DGD is not a gold-backed coin. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts

We're so close to launch. They are still planning launch in Q1 2018 as their last update.
I believe it'll be revelutionary.
Activity: 70
DigixDAO is now listed on CoinGenome https://coingenome.com/coin/dgd

Activity: 92
Though this coin is showing impressive gains, going through bad phase now, from what i observed when its slightly impacted by gold price. thread is not active or official since they have separate forum https://forum.bitcoin.com/alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/digixdao-token-dgd-pre-launch-via-ccedk-acount-digixdao-t7120.html
Activity: 3
February 28, 2018, 06:05:42 AM
Weird. This coin is showing impressive gains, hits ATH, and I can't find any active discussion about it  Huh Backed by gold or not, but the charts looks very impressive! I wonder when it will crash.
February 23, 2018, 11:17:56 PM
Where. is. DigixDAO. Community? This coin has been raising full green resisting to market crash. How couldn't I find any living thread about it?

Yes, it is weird. Many people got aware of DGD after latest price movements. But still not much of action in here.
If another project was seen as a safe harbour I can't imgaine its thread.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 23, 2018, 05:57:44 PM
Where. is. DigixDAO. Community? This coin has been raising full green resisting to market crash. How couldn't I find any living thread about it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 11:39:28 AM
DGD showed how far can it go, under those bloodbath circunstances.
I think and want to believe after the launch in this quarter, things can be much more different.
Activity: 307
February 02, 2018, 07:44:12 PM
I liked this better when I woke up at 4am and saw it at $600...
You all think it will get back to at least $450 today or continue it's fall from the overnight pump?
Activity: 503
Merit: 286
February 02, 2018, 02:34:22 PM
This coin has been rising throughout the entire crash and still is. How is it possible?
it's backed by gold so lesss fluctuation in comparaison to token backed by bitcoin and people seeing it didn't fall buy it more. nothing else

Except it's not backed by gold. But probably people think that is, and are buying it for that reason.
Activity: 54
February 02, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
What functionality will be attached to the tokens?
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
February 02, 2018, 08:23:34 AM
This coin has been rising throughout the entire crash and still is. How is it possible?
it's backed by gold so lesss fluctuation in comparaison to token backed by bitcoin and people seeing it didn't fall buy it more. nothing else
Activity: 129
February 02, 2018, 08:19:38 AM
Activity: 322
January 30, 2018, 02:03:15 PM
Community is also dead Smiley

Haha, too bad dgx would have been such a great coin to have in this ecosystem, any otger coins with similar idea, maybe dai?

DGD it's not dead Grin
And I think there is a difference between gold-backed token and stable coin. DGD and MKR can get benefits of each others.

He is talking about DGX, not DGD. When is DGX supposed to come out? If there are no recent updates anywhere and no word from developers, is this a scam project?

Neither DGD nor DGX are dead. They are constantly developing the project, establishing parnerships, orginizing meetups... And they publish updates regularly.
You can follow their social mediachannels, chat channels, blog and more to be keep updated Wink
Activity: 503
Merit: 286
January 23, 2018, 02:23:37 PM
I know there is a difference between a token's value, and what's behind it, but.. I'm wondering who would wanna hold a supposedly backed-by-gold token, when the current price is around 4x the value of what it's backed by.

Sure, why not, afterall even the BTC isn't backed by anything, it's just value. But there is no point of "being backed by gold" as a concept, when only a fourth of your token is actually backed by gold. Might as well not be backed by anything, IMHO.

DGD is not, and never was, backed by gold. DGX is the gold-backed one, but has not been released yet.
Pages:
Jump to: