Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐Dividend.Cash⭐✅CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED✅ DIVIDEND ✅ MASTERNODE - page 2. (Read 31076 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Died coin. Input and output on the stock exchange are absent.
Activity: 1
Activity: 14
Please help me fill a shared masternode for DVD.

Only $1 per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/clusternodes/zc

Activity: 12
It's already listed there.
60 nodes and counting Grin
Please vote for DVD to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

Tell me how often Matures masternode, launched three days ago,and there is no revenue. In the list "all masternodes" my IP is present, the status "ENABLED".
Activity: 17
Welp, as always I am a tad late to the game  Roll Eyes, but I am here and working on collecting me a MN!  Project looks great!
Well, I was looking for the block reward chart, but can't find it anywhere, neither in the ANN page nor in the website, not even in the Discord channel. So, can any team member give me the details to learn about block reward details? Thank you.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/476182466668003331/483899720931213312/Screen_Shot_2018-08-17_at_06.png
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Well, I was looking for the block reward chart, but can't find it anywhere, neither in the ANN page nor in the website, not even in the Discord channel. So, can any team member give me the details to learn about block reward details? Thank you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Scooped a ton of DVD today, ty to whoever dumped and filled my bags.
Activity: 2
Awesome chance to get in early, very curious what the future will holds Grin Grin
projects that we have to support in order to achieve success, the more days there will be more participants and investors who join in this project, hopefully the sales will be able to achieve the target of this project will expand more broadly in the future.
Activity: 3
The project as a whole is not bad, but I can't see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a plan.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
Hi there!

Will there be an telegram group aswell?
Ive seen the ANN channel, but no community channel.
Maybe i looked over it:) anyway to attract more investors and MN holders we, yes we because i hold DVD MN to, need to spread the word in more social media platforms to aquire a bigger community!

Really like the project, but with alot off MN, it feels like early MN holders get an amazing buy, and then sell off and dump there coins once more MN holders come in play.

Would be nice if we see a stable climb up instead off being dumped some time ahead.
Greetings and lets make DVD the MN worth holding!! Cool
Merit: 100
I have quite a few of these nodes. The block reward also just decreased by 52% last couple of days.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Proof of Discord Activity Campaign
Discord Username : monir#2872
DVD Address : DGBKUNVNNneYgQpVKBXdZbjMo15jDn9TN7
Activity: 28
Greetings,  I'm confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Any plans to get listed on exchange?
already for use there is  cryptobridge.
Activity: 70
upcoming days i really invest in your coin ,,, now i invested on labh coin ,,,, that is really very profittable and i suggest you all to join to that server and invest ur money then take profit in that !!!! .....
discord link of that coin i will mention below
Hai friend ..look at $LABH coin!! its one of rare HIGH PoS coin..
Returns are upto 10000% APR and minimum 1000%
And its having unique bonous blocks feature https://discord.gg/Rr7jvRZ
The idea as a whole is not bad, but I can not see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a idea.
Pages:
Jump to: