Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 55. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
people tell me that coin ,PAMP waiting for or what?I think that it is necessary to purchase coin while the price is affordable ,and something like MS in the price will soar from 85 to 1000 per day ?if that waiting here https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BOAT/
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Just came across this coin, and I'm trying to find the significance of this coin. Can the Dev or anybody please tell me the purpose to this coin?

Thanks

Sent you a PM with a few answers Smiley

Looking for a few admins to help grow and manage the slack channel, PM me or leave a message here.  Sent invites to those who PM'd me!

Why not posting those answers in here maybe others have same questions about your project.

People you should start voting for BOAT at Poswallet
It would be a great benefit to all BOAT users as you could POS online and have another great exchange for BOAT

You have my vote. Good luck!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
People you should start voting for BOAT at Poswallet
It would be a great benefit to all BOAT users as you could POS online and have another great exchange for BOAT
Activity: 714
Just came across this coin, and I'm trying to find the significance of this coin. Can the Dev or anybody please tell me the purpose to this coin?

Thanks

Sent you a PM with a few answers Smiley

Looking for a few admins to help grow and manage the slack channel, PM me or leave a message here.  Sent invites to those who PM'd me!
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Check out Honey Coin, it's new but gaining a lot of momentum. It was a fair launch, no premine, no ICO and its value is rising quickly.

I've been with this coin since the start.  What bothered me most was the integrity of the OP and the premine.  I still have 15k Boat, not much but I was also hoping the dev
would be updating and working on it, but alas, he's not.  Just random strange post that don't show any significant gain.
Activity: 296
any wallet update? i always sync from begining if i close my wallet  Sad

new wallet in op
Activity: 462
any wallet update? i always sync from begining if i close my wallet  Sad
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Dang this sucks, this coin looked like alot of fun! Wish the dev would keep people posted so the coin can grow.
Activity: 251
Merit: 251
https://doubloon.slack.com/

PM or post your email here for an invite, we are slowly lowering the mast!

Funny... Is the dev having people cover for him now?

If you had a shred of patience, you would understand projects like this take time.
Yarrr we be looong overdue for a swordfite.

Settle yer petty enmities atop th' poop deck like real seadogs!  This'll be a fair fight, no slippin' o' scabbards under yer hookhands  Shocked

BTC under 1,000 - time to load the treasure chests Smiley

Hey guys if your mining BOAT or a holder, the Capt just started a new Slack channel for all the latest info and booty!

PM him for an invite! ^^

I pm'd him, but have not heard back.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Will the wallet be extracted by the processor - to mine independently, just by adding coins, or should I write any commands in the console?
Oh, yes, I meant the pos mining

I too am curious, i just noticed that on the wallet it says "Stake" and there are approx 180 coins there... Perhaps it does auto-stake for you? Not sure. In any case, can we control this function?

I know the Dev said he is busy with irl, and i hope things are going well! I am loving your coin and have been throwing all of the power i can at it... Approx 12mh/s So i have a pretty good amount of boat now. Anyway, heres to 16 hours of mining and many more to come! I would love to see some more developement on this coin. I am a web developer so if you need help creating a website i would love to lend a hand. There needs to be alot more info about how to mine PoS, etc.

Anyway, keep going so the price goes UP UP UP!!!

Arrrrg.
Activity: 490
Will the wallet be extracted by the processor - to mine independently, just by adding coins, or should I write any commands in the console?
Oh, yes, I meant the pos mining
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

PM or post your email here for an invite, we are slowly lowering the mast!

Funny... Is the dev having people cover for him now?

If you had a shred of patience, you would understand projects like this take time.
Yarrr we be looong overdue for a swordfite.

Settle yer petty enmities atop th' poop deck like real seadogs!  This'll be a fair fight, no slippin' o' scabbards under yer hookhands  Shocked

BTC under 1,000 - time to load the treasure chests Smiley

Hey guys if your mining BOAT or a holder, the Capt just started a new Slack channel for all the latest info and booty!

PM him for an invite! ^^
Activity: 251
Merit: 251
Is boat sinking ? At least the current price is stable even if it did drop over 300% Sad
Something must be done. The miner must be fixed many people with amd cards can't mine. I know people here have said rx cards won't mine. If this is fixed the extra mine power will help.
For amd install catalyst 15.7.1 works.

This doesn't work my drivers are all up to date but it still won't mine Sad
I don't know how to mine cryptonote either and need some help with it. I would like to do some mining to support the coins a little bit.

uninstall the latest amd driver with DDU then install catalyst 15.7.1. works.

Oh so I actually need to have an older driver installed ? Damn man won't that effect my games or is it fine ? That version is a few versions behind.

Interestingly enough, I upgraded my AMD driver to the newest 17.3.3 and it seem to be hashing correctly using the SGminer 5.1.1. I was hashing about 500KH with a radeon RX370
Activity: 392
Is boat sinking ? At least the current price is stable even if it did drop over 300% Sad
Something must be done. The miner must be fixed many people with amd cards can't mine. I know people here have said rx cards won't mine. If this is fixed the extra mine power will help.

I don't know how to mine cryptonote either and need some help with it. I would like to do some mining to support the coins a little bit.

Oh so I actually need to have an older driver installed ? Damn man won't that effect my games or is it fine ? That version is a few versions behind.

LOL, getting 11.000 kh/s, killing it on suprnova. :-D

How ?? Mining farm ?

only 2 GTX 1070's
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

How ?? Mining farm ?
Stopped pool mining Make more solo ;-)
Activity: 827

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Pages:
Jump to: