Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 56. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Eager to learn
thanks @OBAVIJEST   ,

have found the solution about Coin.conf under Linux Ubuntu
its a hidden folder
you can show the folder content by using Ctrl+h in your "Home-Directory"
there you see then your Folder wich contains wallet.dat, peers.dat   thats the place for the coinxxx.conf .

Happy mining Guys
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is boat sinking ? At least the current price is stable even if it did drop over 300% Sad
Something must be done. The miner must be fixed many people with amd cards can't mine. I know people here have said rx cards won't mine. If this is fixed the extra mine power will help.
For amd install catalyst 15.7.1 works.

I can use my RX480 ?

Also what is going on with doubloon ? It is like 8 Satoshi if you sell. It was 50 or something and just went down in chunks. Does thos mean it is easier to mine ? Will there be less miners now ? Will you still be able to mine the same Satoshi equivalent ?
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
Is boat sinking ? At least the current price is stable even if it did drop over 300% Sad
Something must be done. The miner must be fixed many people with amd cards can't mine. I know people here have said rx cards won't mine. If this is fixed the extra mine power will help.
For amd install catalyst 15.7.1 works.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Activity: 714
https://doubloon.slack.com/

PM or post your email here for an invite, we are slowly lowering the mast!

Funny... Is the dev having people cover for him now?

If you had a shred of patience, you would understand projects like this take time.
Yarrr we be looong overdue for a swordfite.

Settle yer petty enmities atop th' poop deck like real seadogs!  This'll be a fair fight, no slippin' o' scabbards under yer hookhands  Shocked

BTC under 1,000 - time to load the treasure chests Smiley
Activity: 149

If you had a shred of patience, you would understand projects like this take time.
Yarrr we be looong overdue for a swordfite.
Activity: 198

Activity: 455
Activity: 198
ship is gone...like dev is gone Wink only bittrex will save future of this coin...pay them...

Dev is not gone, sometimes life is more important, we all go through shit and sometimes real life takes a leg up. I recently talked to him and from my understanding he's very much working on v1.0.0.2 with some nice incentives so don't give up, things are still moving forward.
Activity: 251
Merit: 251
AMD miner is there...what other miner you want?

You're absolutely correct, I had just overlooked the link. My apologies for the inconvenience.
Activity: 189
Od rodjenja mog....
AMD miner is there...what other miner you want?
Activity: 251
Merit: 251
I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet or not, but are there any plans for AMD support for GPU mining?
Od rodjenja mog....
ship is gone...like dev is gone Wink only bittrex will save future of this coin...pay them...
Activity: 455
nVidia GPU miner out now, posted to OP

link here, for those whom missed it:

https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/tag/2.0-rc2

You're a joke.  I'd be surprised if you actually DID update the coin.   Meanwhile, price is tanking soon to hit 1 sat.

I would say abandon ship while you still can, but this ship is still docked in the harbor and never left port.    Grin Grin Grin

nVidia GPU miner out now, posted to OP

link here, for those whom missed it:

https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/tag/2.0-rc2
Hey Mates  want to get onboard with my Linux package , where to put .conf for solo sailing Wink   

thanks if some answer reach my docks

Happy sailing Guys

I believe .conf files for linux are stored in the   /user/.coinname/   directory?

If this is wrong, or if anyone else more knowledgeable can chime in, it'd be greatly appreciated Smiley

Did you already receive the error message stating you need to create a .conf?
Activity: 144
Eager to learn
Hey Mates  want to get onboard with my Linux package , where to put .conf for solo sailing Wink   

thanks if some answer reach my docks

Happy sailing Guys
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Also, still working on next update - this ship hasn't sunk Wink

Do you thing OBAViJEST. And for those who want to leave the boat, they are free to leave it and for those who want to stay, they are welcome to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
I think its time for bittrex

dev would have to pay 3-5BTS and validate with documents

we have no volume also..

doesnt seem good for now
Od rodjenja mog....
Pages: