Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 57. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Also, still working on next update - this ship hasn't sunk Wink
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
yep, sorry was too busy to do an announce :p
Activity: 714
Still here ye little-faithed landlubbers

GPU mining with nVidia cards is now possible:

https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/tag/2.0-rc2

Sorry for the lack of updates, IRL has taken up all the time I'd usually devote to crypto

This doesn't mean I've abandoned me project - just haven't been able to release anything new.

My apologies...

Far from abandoning this project, regardless of the price changes. This is only a better time to buy and stake!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Where is the captain?

Maybe he is busy working on the project, I think he needs our support to make this coin a succesful project, not to blame him for not beeing that active on forum as much as you want.
Just saying...
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
I do some mine power in it. Can make some boat in my wallet and lets stake for year or two Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Well at least the sell prefers are high. Buy is shit only 7 satoshi. This coin was worth 50 or so.
Now I still think I will hold. No point to dump for pennies. I think I will buy and wait . Just some stupid dumper. Maybe the Dev ? He does not deny it. Where is he anyway. He abandoned his crew. So what someone else will take over and be a better captain. We all wanna be captain anyone so throw him over board we got some sailing to do.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Yarrrrr as ye landlubbers weak gullets have ye lemmings off the plank, I just be grinnin. I split ye head like a coconut too.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
reaching 1 sat.. should be the algo name Wink gluuurp
Activity: 546
Activity: 189
Od rodjenja mog....
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
A coin is only as good as the team behind it, and at this point the team is MIA.

Activity: 658
It seems the ship is sinking.

Where is the bottom: 1sat or 0sat?
What can a coin offer IRL? I think nothing.
The coin was fun. But now it over.

Why everyone dump this coin? Is this coin not good?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
It seems the ship is sinking.

Where is the bottom: 1sat or 0sat?
What can a coin offer IRL? I think nothing.
The coin was fun. But now it over.
Activity: 149
 Arrrrr smooth seas do not make skillful pirates. Nor does ye take great plunder sailin round ye home harbor for a fortnight or two, waivin hankies at the maidens.

61368 blocks 60 connections ... thee fish still be whetting.

Somebody need be hidin captin's rum.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes we do need much better marketing we need more people aboard. I havemade some tweets and they work well when you have a nice picture to go with. There is a really nice one with a green zombie pirate and it got me alot of impressions. Here is the thread for the twitter promotions.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/doubloons-yarrr-scurvy-media-campaign-round-2-boat-1783275

Please try Re-tweeting the tweets there if you don't want to make your own. Remember to use hash tags #boat #doubloon and anything else you think will work.
Activity: 101
If there is an update announced ,it should be released.
A captain should keep his word.
Apart from the pirate speech I havent seen much from this coin yet.
I was among the first to mine it with over 50gpus and among first to buy with 0.1-0,2BTC in chuncks
and if nothing happens I will be the among the first to sell all the coins. I dont rememeber anymore
something close to 1MIL and I am going to punch the price to zero.
I dont care about half a btc,but this is not how the coin is supported and marketed.
That much from me

We're all waiting for something to happen, but the fact is that coin is drowning. Some serious marketing and support needed asap, or this will be another failed coin  Embarrassed
Activity: 76
If there is an update announced ,it should be released.
A captain should keep his word.
Apart from the pirate speech I havent seen much from this coin yet.
I was among the first to mine it with over 50gpus and among first to buy with 0.1-0,2BTC in chuncks
and if nothing happens I will be the among the first to sell all the coins. I dont rememeber anymore
something close to 1MIL and I am going to punch the price to zero.
I dont care about half a btc,but this is not how the coin is supported and marketed.
That much from me
Pages:
Jump to: