Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOUG] Dougcoin - Quark algo | KGW | 10240 CPB | Wordpress Hosting - page 23. (Read 62409 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
When planning to open a website? How do you plan to promote the coin?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
coin was announced earlier today but i made the mistake of doing a giveaway so this is a new thread

Why first theme locked for reply?

First thread got locked because I made the mistake of including a giveaway which is not allowed on bitcointalk. Here is a link to the other thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndoug-dougcoin-quark-algo-10240-coins-per-block-464041
the wallet isn't working for me :S

The wallet takes a unusual amount of time to generate the block chain I'm looking into a fix, load the wallet and let it load for at least 2 minutes. If you have a 32 bit version of windows let me know, I may have to compile a 32 bit version.   
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
the wallet isn't working for me :S
Activity: 224
coin was announced earlier today but i made the mistake of doing a giveaway so this is a new thread

Why first theme locked for reply?
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
How many premine?  We are on block 3884 already diff is 637!!

I'm working on getting another pool up, for now try solo mining
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
Please don't post wallet addresses here, I am working on getting an IRC server setup so we can make giveaways on there. Thanks!

I'm can not connect pool.....any another pool?
Please don't post wallet addresses here, I am working on getting an IRC server setup so we can make giveaways on there. Thanks!
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
43KiVP4aN4p3e1xwfB3D19qfWhuk5aTJB2

maybe
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
4BkkfAhragihvT7CxSywR8UKigzrBLBQqB

thanks
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Really smooth launch, got everything working within minutes. Wish i'd seen the thread a couple of hours earlier though. I'm burning along at 2MH+ now though, so it's all good.  Grin

4AY7X7QcHqYWqexaYr3jmdYsaZEfTdJPD3
Activity: 179
Congrats on a great launch.
The p2pool is working beautifully and the coins are flowing.
Would love to see a working source so I can compile in Linux
Cheesy

45urLJux4WM7WdgREZDxs1FayN1ndzD7mc
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I appreciate the fixes, once I get this on github would you be willing to help out? Smiley

Once on github, I can easily contribute with proper fixes (now I just hotfixed the stuff hastily to get the coin running). Now it would be slightly tricky (you have .git from quark inside your sources and your changes are uncommited on top of it), though not impossible Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What are the best setting for the P2P pool? I'm using
minerd64_sse4 -a quark -t 7 --url stratum+tcp://doug.mine-pool.net:4300 -u 4A7cdV54Lt53QwHWd2jucoPNn3BocK3QoQ -p x -s 1

Should I have something for queue or expiry? I see that I'm getting some 'Dead'
The sources needed some significant bashing in order to compile (Linux has case-sensitive filesystem, does not have boost installed in "c:\deps", build_detect platform must be executable, etc, etc ...)

How'd you get that so fast though?  I need to step my linux game up... Sad

Not the first coin I've compiled, so I have already quite some experience with hotfixing broken source in order to get the wallet running and start mining ASAP Smiley
Some of the bugs have simple solution once you spot them (rename "Splash.png" to "splash.png", remove lines referencing c:\deps in the .pro file, remove boost libsuffix there also ...)
I have script that can fix many of these common bugs automatically after downloading coin sources Smiley

Though this coin has probably the most stuff that needed fixing amongst the about 70 or 80 I've already compiled in the past ...

I appreciate the fixes, once I get this on github would you be willing to help out? Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
The sources needed some significant bashing in order to compile (Linux has case-sensitive filesystem, does not have boost installed in "c:\deps", build_detect platform must be executable, etc, etc ...)

How'd you get that so fast though?  I need to step my linux game up... Sad

Not the first coin I've compiled, so I have already quite some experience with hotfixing broken source in order to get the wallet running and start mining ASAP Smiley
Some of the bugs have simple solution once you spot them (rename "Splash.png" to "splash.png", remove lines referencing c:\deps in the .pro file, remove boost libsuffix there also ...)
I have script that can fix many of these common bugs automatically after downloading coin sources Smiley

Though this coin has probably the most stuff that needed fixing amongst the about 70 or 80 I've already compiled in the past ...

Make sure you install the leveldb database in src/leveldb. Thanks for mentioning the errors, I will fix them ASAP
Pages:
Jump to: