Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 14. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
buy or still believe in this scam is stupid
it's been two years since these bandits emptied my wallet of 160 million ECA
no need to go back on the method just go back on the thread of discussions, also need to repeat that they are not their first scams
you have so many serious projects, release this gang of crooks 😉

We have discussed this issue before.

Never give control of your wallet to another person unless you absolutely trust them.

I had nothing to do with the 160 million ECA loss you are claiming and neither did Electra’s codebase.

Accusing the entire project to be a scam is far-fetched and unfounded.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
buy or still believe in this scam is stupid
it's been two years since these bandits emptied my wallet of 160 million ECA
no need to go back on the method just go back on the thread of discussions, also need to repeat that they are not their first scams
you have so many serious projects, release this gang of crooks 😉
Cryptobridge will completely shut down after December 15. Please make sure you to withdraw your Electra from there before this date.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
A new article by Electra was published on the midium, about her friends, myissi and tasks that they are fulfilling and are planning to fulfill in the future
https://medium.com/@electrafoundation/friends-of-electra-campaign-8ce81348ab80
Activity: 57
Merit: 6
Cryptobridge is delisting ELECTRA on the 25th of november along 50+ more coins. I can help you out withdraw your coins from CryptoBridge for a fee through another solution. Minimal trust involved, not full trust of your assets. Same for everybody else that has problems. As they are delaying KYC's and doing everything in their power to keep the coins so they can dump after that. All I ask is a fee and a review so I can help more people. I will provide my social media accounts also in case you want them, but for this solution you will see it's not truly necessary.

You can contact me on discord : Equilibrium#1004  or  telegram : @Equ1Librium

Dude... i give the info for free, use Bitshare directly instead of cryptobridge..... you ask for money for that???

ALSO:
There was an error during the long list of coin which will be delisted, they announced it:

Activity: 30
Don't listen to him, don't send him any reward. Electra is not being delisted from cryptobridge.
Activity: 23
Cryptobridge is delisting ELECTRA on the 25th of november along 50+ more coins. I can help you out withdraw your coins from CryptoBridge for a fee through another solution. Minimal trust involved, not full trust of your assets. Same for everybody else that has problems. As they are delaying KYC's and doing everything in their power to keep the coins so they can dump after that. All I ask is a fee and a review so I can help more people. I will provide my social media accounts also in case you want them, but for this solution you will see it's not truly necessary.

You can contact me on discord : Equilibrium#1004  or  telegram : @Equ1Librium
Activity: 259
Merit: 3
Altmarkets.io Exchange
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Electra is merging with a CSA Group consulting company located in Malta, this strategic partnership helps to share experience with companies, as well as more effectively advance and develop in the crypto space
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Electra and RedFOX Labs partner to build with Komodo

Electra has entered into a collaboration agreement with RedFOX Labs, while also being supported by Komodo for being the first project using their all new Antara end-to-end smart chain development framework. The agreement means that Electra will develop and offer new products and services on its own blockchain with the help and technology of RedFOX Labs and Komodo. By joining forces, Electra has access to the huge (emerging) markets in which RedFOX Labs and Komodo operate. https://medium.com/@electrafoundation/electra-and-redfox-labs-partner-to-build-with-komodo-46d2a94f436

hopefully, it will be some good partnership announcement from the ECA team we need it badly now because the price has fallen by a lot since I last checked.

Like almost every coins unfortunately

Sad time for Altcoins
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

hopefully, it will be some good partnership announcement from the ECA team we need it badly now because the price has fallen by a lot since I last checked.
For how long does somebody have to lock the coins at least in order to be eligible for the staking rewards?

It starts automatically 12hours after the deposit, then the staking time depends of many factors.
To learn more about the new staking process, please read this article:

https://medium.com/@electrafoundation/electras-proof-of-stake-v3-0e-explained-2400f5681731
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello!
I have a question.
The formula for calculating the award is:

((2.5% * number of coins) * (days unspent)) / 365

For example, I buy 1,000,000 coins and hold them for 30 days.

((2.5% * 1000000)*(30))/365=(25000*30)/365=2055 coins per month

That is, after spending $ 400, for a month I will get $ 0.65  Shocked

This is nonsense!
What then is the point of buying this coin?

Yup it's that. 2.5% yearly

Better than bank interest, better than Bitcoin (0%), better than ETH (0%) ect...  you see what i mean?
Electra is not a coin we buy to have rewards, if it's your main goal you made a mistake Wink

Also - it means as well a very low sell pressure. So when the price starts to grow, stakers don't dump the price with the stake rewards, it's a win win.

Ok but even if you have 2.5% yearly you have to hope all year long that the average buy price you had doesn't drop more than 2.5%.

Lol. That's your response? But, yes, that's correct in a glass mostly empty way. A parallel example is if you bought bitcoin, or any other non staking coin on the planet, and a year later it's down 2.5%, you've lost 2.5%. With ECA you haven't....You can frame a hypothetical any way you want.......What's the point of your post? ECA is a staking coin, but isn't designed to make you a lambo by holding coins. It's a payment system in development with incentive to hold and prevent inflation. I myself believe that if you buy a coin and it goes up 5%, you're up. If it goes down 5%, you're down (if you sell)....That should be all clear now.

For how long does somebody have to lock the coins at least in order to be eligible for the staking rewards?
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
ELECTRA COIN, ECA, IS NOW LISTED ON THE CHAINCREATOR EXCHANGE

CHAINCREATOR, a multi-national private equity group which amongst its blockchain portfolio run CHAINCREATOR.exchange, are very pleased to announce the listing of Electra’s coin, ECA, which can be used for instant and secure peer-to-peer payments worldwide. https://coinhooked.com/electra-coin-eca-is-now-listed-on-the-chaincreator-exchange
Dear stakeholders,

Coinbene appears to have updated to the latest wallet and unlocked deposits/withdrawals and trading.
Pages:
Jump to: