Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 15. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Dear stakeholders,

Coinbene appears to have updated to the latest wallet and unlocked deposits/withdrawals and trading.
Activity: 57
Merit: 6

Listen to the last Engineering call

Dev / Foundation (Cryptopia update) /Partnerships / Announcements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9ZMvFNuQmw
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Pay With Electra at WeShopWithCrypto

you can now shop online for hundreds of products and pay with Electra at WeShopWithCrypto.com .
https://medium.com/@electrafoundation/pay-with-electra-at-weshopwithcrypto-79d018c2b920

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello!
I have a question.
The formula for calculating the award is:

((2.5% * number of coins) * (days unspent)) / 365

For example, I buy 1,000,000 coins and hold them for 30 days.

((2.5% * 1000000)*(30))/365=(25000*30)/365=2055 coins per month

That is, after spending $ 400, for a month I will get $ 0.65  Shocked

This is nonsense!
What then is the point of buying this coin?

Yup it's that. 2.5% yearly

Better than bank interest, better than Bitcoin (0%), better than ETH (0%) ect...  you see what i mean?
Electra is not a coin we buy to have rewards, if it's your main goal you made a mistake Wink

Also - it means as well a very low sell pressure. So when the price starts to grow, stakers don't dump the price with the stake rewards, it's a win win.

Ok but even if you have 2.5% yearly you have to hope all year long that the average buy price you had doesn't drop more than 2.5%.

Lol. That's your response? But, yes, that's correct in a glass mostly empty way. A parallel example is if you bought bitcoin, or any other non staking coin on the planet, and a year later it's down 2.5%, you've lost 2.5%. With ECA you haven't....You can frame a hypothetical any way you want.......What's the point of your post? ECA is a staking coin, but isn't designed to make you a lambo by holding coins. It's a payment system in development with incentive to hold and prevent inflation. I myself believe that if you buy a coin and it goes up 5%, you're up. If it goes down 5%, you're down (if you sell)....That should be all clear now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello!
I have a question.

This is nonsense!

Better than bank interest, better than Bitcoin (0%), better than ETH (0%) ect...  you see what i mean?
Electra is not a coin we buy to have rewards, if it's your main goal you made a mistake Wink

Also - it means as well a very low sell pressure. So when the price starts to grow, stakers don't dump the price with the stake rewards, it's a win win.

Ok but even if you have 2.5% yearly you have to hope all year long that the average buy price you had doesn't drop more than 2.5%.
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Whaou the mobile wallet is really beautiful   Grin

Thank you for this great work!

In search bar of the Play Store, enter the Application ID: com.electraproject
Activity: 30
https://twitter.com/ElectracoinECA/status/1137742574469472257

We are proud to announce the release of our Android Mobile Wallet. Please proceed with the download link which takes you to the Google Playstore.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electraproject
Note : IOS mobile wallet will be released on later on stage
So the price on the contrary falls more than one year ....

It's what we call a bear market indeed
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
So the price on the contrary falls more than one year ....
Hello!
I have a question.

This is nonsense!

Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hello!
I have a question.

This is nonsense!
Activity: 11
Heads up

coinbase.com/price/electra
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Engineering Call #22: May 29th

Development:
- BiP 130 and BiP 68 were both tested and integrated.
- New Wallet Version 2.1.0 available with improved UI and added seed nodes for increased stability, please update ASAP.
- Mobile wallet testing has begun, sneak preview video available on Discord. Design is still being tweaked.
- Mobile wallet will be a fast/secure Android lite version, no staking.
- ElectraPay dev work is still ongoing. Testing for the WooCommerce plug-in begins in a few days. GUI is being worked on by CyberGypsy.

Exchanges:
- Our applications to reputable, top exchanges are still active. The process is very sensitive (NDA) but rest assured the team is working hard to land a great exchange for the community.
- ECA will be the first asset listed on EUCX.

Foundation:
- All steps are being taken to secure the community’s funds on Cryptopia. Agile Legal team is assisting us.
- As per our announcement on Discord, the foundation is in contact  with @CHAINCREATOR in the past weeks concerning their plan to buy #Cryptopia. we have decided to support their cause and collaborate with them.
- Michael Puttman a.k.a IvarTheRuthless has been added to the advisory board of our Foundation. He is a long time community member with great ideas and connections within the crypto space.
- Ben Fairbank a.k.a BitcoinBenny on YT has also been added as an advisory board member. He is the General Manager of Komodo and the Founder of Red Fox Labs, an investment firm.

Marketing:
- It is important for the Electra community to be active on all social platforms during the process of Cryptopia’s take-over. It is a unique opportunity to gain exposure across the whole cryptocurrency scene.
We are finalizing the Mobile Wallet. As we want to have the wallet in the various languages of our community we need people from these countries and region to help with translations for the language files.

If you're willing to help and can spare some time in the coming few days, please contact @jenova3d on telegram or discord.

Only apply when you have experience in copywriting and translations.

Needed languages:
Danish
Swedish
German (done)
Spanish
French (done)
Italian
Japanese (done)
Korean
Dutch
Portuguese (done)
Russian (done)
Chinese
Taiwanese

Thanks!
No worries then it's a misunderstanding thanks for clarifying it.  Cheesy

I'm not new and it wasn't FUD I'm a French electra ambassador.

it was just a request for information I also support you and sent you the rest of my questions in private to avoid a misunderstanding.

Hey Robofus,

We both know each other well and my above message was not for you but for the one who created the new account and directly questioned two months old post  Wink

Sorry for the misunderstanding on that part it was not pointed towards you  Smiley
Now this is what transparency is all about.

Thank you Electra01 once again for answering and proving your commitment for this project.

Still unfortunate that every now and then some new accounts being created to spread the FUD

But glad you manage it so smoothly.

Thanks once again

Thanks for your support. All prominent cryptocurrencies with an open to all thread get FUD attacks. It is completely normal.

it was just a request for information I also support you and sent you the rest of my questions in private to avoid a misunderstanding.

I know. Neither me or cryt0_l0rd was referring to you.

Thank you Electra01 once again for answering and proving your commitment for this project.

Still unfortunate that every now and then some new accounts being created to spread the FUD

Thanks once again

Thanks for your support. All prominent cryptocurrencies with an open to all thread get FUD attacks. It is completely normal.

Thanks once again

Pages:
Jump to: