Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 17. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I have all questions ready before your big interview.

No questions before so you can prepare  Roll Eyes
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
ok even better since you will have blank look on face!

This is community project. Excited to see how much you know about it and people you support Grin

Yes you don’t need to worry about me.

I am here to take care of myself  Grin

So will manage how I will look or how my face will look  Wink

I hope now your next message will be the video call date and not something else

And if you want some answer from a specific person you can send me the question for that as well and I will get an answer for you. Even ready to do that as well.

ok even better since you will have blank look on face!

This is community project. Excited to see how much you know about it and people you support Grin
Are you core team member or not?

I want answers to my questions.

Nope I am not I already told you.

I guess I should have used “former” in my previous message

Anyways let me tell you now I am not a core team member since April 2018 that’s almost a year now
Are you core team member or not?

I want answers to my questions.
Yes even better!

This will be great marketing for Electra and community  Cool

Yes that’s true.

More than me people will love to see who you are.

And from chatting with you on discord I will chatting with you on call.

Will be amazing as it will be going back to 2018

You can name it as “core team member” reunion  Wink

So won’t be replying  any further now whenever you have time let me know we will do it just see my time zone is IST if you don’t know

Thanks again
Yes even better!

This will be great marketing for Electra and community  Cool
I would love nothing more than to have a video chat with you!

Not sure how much questions you can answer since you never do enough for core team tag.

Let me get all my questions then we can schedule everything

This will be fun Mr. Aman Singh Grin

Yeah it will be fun. And I will take one more suggestion from your message.

Regarding checking the identity using photo and present date so will on call do it with our Government Issued Identity.

As you say you are or were part of the project so hiding behind a fake name doesn't look good right.

let's verify the identity as well mine as Aman Singh and yours as ______ ??

Will be waiting for your message  Grin

Thanks
I would love nothing more than to have a video chat with you!

Not sure how much questions you can answer since you never do enough for core team tag.

Let me get all my questions then we can schedule everything

This will be fun Mr. Aman Singh Grin
I think it just funny cause you left the Electra team before, more than one time  Grin

I feel sorry for you as whoever is your "source" for proving such information is giving you incorrect info.

You need to change the person so atleast someone will provide the correct info.

To correct you I had dropped the roles of "core team" last year same month that is April 2018 but remain "Team Member" always  Wink

I have never left Electra Project and I will never leave Electra Project

And I guess it's normal to ask to remove your role when you don't feel you are doing enough to get the core team tag.

I guess that's what community project means. Earlier when there were few team members I got the core team tag and now when there are more who are working better than me they deserve the recognization and appreciation.

So you don't worry for me I am here to stay so please use someone else name to spread your shit.

And if you so interested about me let's have a video chat my friend you and me and let's discuss in front of the whole community.

I would love to answer about myself when you ask questions about me on video call.

Will be good to know who you are as you have so much interest in Electra so need to know the die hard fan of ECA

Let me know when you want just tell me the time atleast a day early and I will manage the schedule as per your time zone.

Thanks
I think it just funny cause you left the Electra team before, more than one time  Grin

You really want me to believe an unknown account coming all of sudden claiming to be aman

Why not message ElectraIndia on twitter and see if it replies or not now. I have logged in and waiting for your message to confirm my identity  Wink

Please tell us all why you delete youre telegram and discord accounts, along with deleting all youre tweets Mr. Aman Singh

https://twitter.com/aman_singh12/

Why do delete everything about Electra?

Why not take a photo of today date to match photo on their website and post here

My Telegram Account: http://t.me/aman_singh12

And even on discord I am still there you can say hie to me there as well if you have the guts to show your real identity  Wink

Lol I have never tweeted anything till date on that twitter account as I use https://twitter.com/ElectraIndia as my twitter profile but just to shut you up I will make the 1st tweet

Here it is: https://twitter.com/aman_singh12/status/1121804765791510528

I hope you know how to read and also you should now know which account I use before trying to spread negativity.

Enjoy your FUD

You really want me to believe an unknown account coming all of sudden claiming to be aman

Why not message ElectraIndia on twitter and see if it replies or not now. I have logged in and waiting for your message to confirm my identity  Wink

Please tell us all why you delete youre telegram and discord accounts, along with deleting all youre tweets Mr. Aman Singh

https://twitter.com/aman_singh12/

Why do delete everything about Electra?

Why not take a photo of today date to match photo on their website and post here
Activity: 57
Merit: 6
Hi guys

Seems that I missed the fork and my electra wallet wasn't online for a long time. I tried to install the new Electra wallet, but I couldn't recover my wallet. Is that even possible after the fork or are my coins worthless now?

Regards

We had a guide during the upgrade period but it seems to have been taken down. Basically:

1) Backup your wallet.dat file found in %appdata%/Electra. Do not overwrite it or delete it.

2) Except for wallet.dat, delete everything regarding Electra. Both program files and the content in %appdata%/Electra.

3) Install the new desktop wallet. Run once and close. Then put your own backed up wallet.dat file into %appdata%/Electra in place of the newly generated wallet.dat

Let us know if this worked for you. If not, write here, to our Discord or to https://electra-support.org/ and we'll resolve this.

I did that, but it didnt work.

Join Discord or telegram, User Support guys will help you for sure Wink
Activity: 5
Hi guys

Seems that I missed the fork and my electra wallet wasn't online for a long time. I tried to install the new Electra wallet, but I couldn't recover my wallet. Is that even possible after the fork or are my coins worthless now?

Regards

We had a guide during the upgrade period but it seems to have been taken down. Basically:

1) Backup your wallet.dat file found in %appdata%/Electra. Do not overwrite it or delete it.

2) Except for wallet.dat, delete everything regarding Electra. Both program files and the content in %appdata%/Electra.

3) Install the new desktop wallet. Run once and close. Then put your own backed up wallet.dat file into %appdata%/Electra in place of the newly generated wallet.dat

Let us know if this worked for you. If not, write here, to our Discord or to https://electra-support.org/ and we'll resolve this.

I did that, but it didnt work.

Why not message ElectraIndia on twitter and see if it replies or not now. I have logged in and waiting for your message to confirm my identity  Wink
Activity: 30
Now we will wait for the Vishal's promised apologies. Popcorn time.  Cool

Who is he?

Maybe Aman himself  Roll Eyes

You say you know everything so how you are not aware of it? You made two mistakes which is the worst till day:

1) Using my name to spread your negativity

2) And spreading that I left the project.

Coming all of sudden??? lol Look at his messages...
Activity: 7
Now we will wait for the Vishal's promised apologies. Popcorn time.  Cool

Who is he?

Maybe Aman himself  Roll Eyes

You say you know everything so how you are not aware of it? You made two mistakes which is the worst till day:

Who is he?

Maybe Aman himself  Roll Eyes

Activity: 7

Who is he?
Pages:
Jump to: