Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 147. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Dev, what about Bittrex?
When POW blocks left, ECA will be good coin for Bittrex.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
when does our coin will be confirmed on the pool? i still dont even have 1 coin confirmed, does it will be confirmed one day? coin from the Super bonanza 24h mining
Activity: 48
It seems like people gonna dump whatever they can when nova updates their wallet. Sad  Undecided

Not really. Faster the dump wave, clearer the path for the growth.
Activity: 28
It seems like people gonna dump whatever they can when nova updates their wallet. Sad  Undecided
Activity: 602
Merit: 122
Thankyou admin, now my wallet is syncronised and some coins transfered to my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
One question... what is happening with Novaexchange wallet?... they say that the last block received was on 15-06-2017...  Huh

The wallet hasn't been updated to the new version yet.  Novaexchange admins are on vacation until next week and so it likely won't be updated until then.

Ok... thanks for the answer  Wink so I figure I'll have to wait until Nova updates its wallet... thanks again  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
One question... what is happening with Novaexchange wallet?... they say that the last block received was on 15-06-2017...  Huh

The wallet hasn't been updated to the new version yet.  Novaexchange admins are on vacation until next week and so it likely won't be updated until then.
Hi. What is Electra min stacking age?
I cant find this info.

Looks like minStakeAge is 24 hours on the main net

src\main.cpp(44): unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 24 * 60 * 60 ; // 24 hours
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
One question... what is happening with Novaexchange wallet?... they say that the last block received was on 15-06-2017...  Huh
Activity: 56
Hi. What is Electra min stacking age?
I cant find this info.
Hello. I have a question what better idea for saving coins... on the wallet or pool ?

Always encrypted wallet.  Preferably cold storage, but that likely isn't possible right now.  Best to have multiple backups of your encrypted wallets.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
encrypted wallet
Activity: 14
Hello. I have a question what better idea for saving coins... on the wallet or pool ?
Dev, when do you list eca to another exchandes?
And how do you solve the problem with novaexchange (there is not updated wallet)?

Agree. I think Bittrex would be very interested in Electra, especially POS. However I do beilieve that after the next completed roadmap stage, Electra will have to extend the roadmap further. And at the moment we can't do anything about Nova - holidays.
And how do you solve the problem with novaexchange (there is not updated wallet)?

Novaexchange has a note about limited support due to Swedish holiday.  It will likely have to wait for them to come back.

2017-06-23 09:36 - Limited support until Monday

All swedes are celebrating Swedish midsummer (https://youtu.be/u8ZLpGOOA1Q) so the support will be limited until Monday June 26
Activity: 28
When you get or send coins to someone it needs only 10 confirmations to be usable. However, mined blocks needs to be confirmed 432 times, still.
Activity: 189
Activity: 8
Just 10 confirms needed for wallet
mine says 432
Got some coins confirmed in the wallet, spendable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hey guys I'm new at mining and I have a little bit of questions, after a while of research my doubts are primarly, what are the Nodes for and how do we use them?

And according to the pool... I have like 1,800 coins paidout, this means I made like 30k USD (At 20 USD each) out of almost nowhere or I'm missing something?

Thank you guys Smiley

1-Sometime ur wallet doesnt sync and you need to create a list of nodes to connect it. You go to the appdata file and create a file with the list of nodes so you can sync the wallet. Looks like this

2- You will only get that money if theres enough liquidity in the market. When people moves electra coin to the exchange the value will drop.
Jump to: