Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 148. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Just 10 confirms needed for wallet

yes they change the number of confirmations only 10 and you can get ur coins available to spend.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hey guys I'm new at mining and I have a little bit of questions, after a while of research my doubts are primarly, what are the Nodes for and how do we use them?

And according to the pool... I have like 1,800 coins paidout, this means I made like 30k USD (At 20 USD each) out of almost nowhere or I'm missing something?

Thank you guys Smiley
Activity: 48
Got a message on a dashboard

We are investigating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

Now we wait even longer for our Electra...

The message is gone tho, seems that everything is fine.
Activity: 45

We are investigating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

Now we wait even longer for our Electra...
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
How many confirmations need in new wallet?
Activity: 45
okay, discovered source of sync problems
it was my typo :p

(i had checkpoint 18116 instead of 11816.)

everyone needs to update to v112
https://github.com/bumbacoin/Electra/releases/tag/v112

the previous versions, v110 and v111, will become an issue when the chain actually hits block 18116,
which will be in approx 6 weeks,
they will reject the real chain.

Fixed! thanks. I advise everyone solo-mine so they can get the 1 block reward in their wallet (if they solve) and stake!
Nova still in the old chain. Better to change ur address or maybe the coins will be lost.

Activity: 213
hey. there is a miner available for CPU miner with algorithm nist5, i have cpuminer-opt-3-3-6-windows who has nist5 algorithm, but he crash on this algorithm... all others is working
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I received coins on my wallet
Activity: 521
Pool withdrawals are enabled.
Activity: 154
Super bonanza blocks have started to become fully confirmed and crediting the pool accounts with the coins.

I would make sure your payout wallet address is correct because it looks like it is doing autopayouts and there isn't an option on the pool to disable them entirely.  Even the high amount is only 250,000 so it will likely trigger.
Activity: 521
Looks like novaexchange is in the old chain. The pool probably is blocking the withdraw request to prevent people lost coins if u had an old address. Update your exchange and wallet address at the pool.

Hey, if I had a small amount of coins in my wallet before downloading the new wallet and I update the pool withdrawal address to the same that I had before, will I get my coins? I know that the question is weird, but I have such situation for the first time so I'm making sure that it's gonna be alright.
Probably yeah.
Looks like novaexchange is in the old chain. The pool probably is blocking the withdraw request to prevent people lost coins if u had an old address. Update your exchange and wallet address at the pool.

Hey, if I had a small amount of coins in my wallet before downloading the new wallet and I update the pool withdrawal address to the same that I had before, will I get my coins? I know that the question is weird, but I have such situation for the first time so I'm making sure that it's gonna be alright.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

both
Electra-qt-win32-v112 and
Electra-qt-OSX-v112 are now available
Activity: 189
LATEST WALLET VERSION

https://github.com/bumbacoin/Electra/releases

If you’re using Windows download Electra-qt-win32-v1112.zip
If you’re using Linux wallet is in file titled Source Code
Super! But who will return to me 0.3 bitcoin, which I spent on renting a hash for finding a bonabza block, that is now gone?
Activity: 546
hahaa,,
LOL...
long story
confirme but cant withdrawl,,
what next ?
withdrawl from pool but cant trade to nova, cause update wallet
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 546
Okay

My first bonanza block has been confirmed, but cannot withdraw
error "You have exceeded the pools configured ECA warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!" Pool - https://eca.acc-pool.pw

Any ideas?
maybe stake !!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
LATEST WALLET VERSION

https://github.com/bumbacoin/Electra/releases

If you’re using Windows download Electra-qt-win32-v1112.zip
If you’re using Linux wallet is in file titled Source Code
Jump to: