Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 154. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
pool does not send the message!!!
Activity: 66
I use  my Gmail  ! So loock at spam !  I had in spam!
2 days letter does not come
this is??
the first time I see this!!!

you probably do the e-mail is not working
Activity: 66
Wait it will come latter ! The mail very slow !
and how do I log in pull if the account is blocked and the mail did not come!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
First place in CoinMarketCap Grin Grin It's dream was main target of this project. Rank 696 most realy for it. Sorry, I'm allredy forget Electra.

Don't think it was ever stated that was our 'dream'.

It would have been nice if Electra didn't get fucked over by coinmarketcap bug, but it won't stop Electra.

It's not a bug, its obvious manipulation of a system that Electra obviously doesn't understand.  Just because a price was one thing today if you add 19 billion coins the price doesn't stay the same.  The second the coins actually hit a wallet that could sell the price would have been gone.  You guys act like the daily volume of the coin doesn't matter.  It's not just a simple 1 coin sold for $120 therefore all 19 billion coins are worth $120 each.  Market dilution is a very basic economic idea.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/diluted-normalized-earnings-per-share.asp

You issue more shares or release more coins and the price per coin goes down unless someone puts more money in to raise the price back up.  Most beginners in trading know more than what has been demonstrated here.
Activity: 45
https://eca.acc-pool.pw
 Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.
on mail nothing comes up and the coins are confirmed!!

I am able to log into my account just fine, but the coins are still "unconfirmed"

ALL coins mined currently during the bonanza are unconfirmed, because they need 400+ block confirmations
until they are valid/released. The issue the Dev is working on now is that nobody has any coins to stake, so no blocks are being mined,
so nobody is receiving their coins (which they need to stake). Essentially, the block chain is stuck while Electra01 works on it.
Worry not, you'll receive your coins!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
 Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.

I am able to log into my account just fine, but the coins are still "unconfirmed"
Activity: 45
First place in CoinMarketCap Grin Grin It's dream was main target of this project. Rank 696 most realy for it. Sorry, I'm allredy forget Electra.

Don't think it was ever stated that was our 'dream'.

It would have been nice if Electra didn't get fucked over by coinmarketcap bug, but it won't stop Electra.
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
IMPORTANT
Do not worry people I will not abandon Electra. I will work on a fix but it may take a few days. The current problem is that not enough people are able to stake. Also those who can stake and find a block must wait 24 hours before they can stake again. This is a design issue and I will fix it ASAP. Until then, I urge you to stay patient.

dev, please.

1 POS block and... your premine?
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
IMPORTANT
Do not worry people I will not abandon Electra. I will work on a fix but it may take a few days. The current problem is that not enough people are able to stake. Also those who can stake and find a block must wait 24 hours before they can stake again. This is a design issue and I will fix it ASAP. Until then, I urge you to stay patient.
Activity: 602
Merit: 122
yea, making the bonanza stage shorter than blocks needed for coins to mature was a critical error, how could you not forsee it dev?

It may be an error, but I've been chatting with him through PM and he is going to either change the confirmations requirement, or create the 0 reward blocks to push through the bonanza stage to get everything confirmed. I suggested to him change it to like 2-3 confirmations for now, or the 0 reward blocks

good news i hope dev will do something.
Activity: 103
yea, making the bonanza stage shorter than blocks needed for coins to mature was a critical error, how could you not forsee it dev?

It may be an error, but I've been chatting with him through PM and he is going to either change the confirmations requirement, or create the 0 reward blocks to push through the bonanza stage to get everything confirmed. I suggested to him change it to like 2-3 confirmations for now, or the 0 reward blocks
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
block 11811 - income - 1000000019.67474663   
What is it, dev?
Activity: 115
Activity: 11
How about you make 432 more blocks that don't give any rewards that people can mine.

You have to be kidding... what and waste another week of mining for nothing?!?... go right ahead but I am not about to waste any more effort on this crap.

It is obvious that this has been set up by a novice (and singular at that) when most coins are developed by teams of people that know what they are doing.

The writing was on the wall when he posted those delusional statements about the value of the coin. What a crock of shite. This is one I'll be writing off as a bad experience... Good luck ppl!
Activity: 115
How about you make 432 more blocks that don't give any rewards that people can mine.

That could be a good fix, or even a small reward
no reward is better, make dev use his electricity to move the blockchain lol
Jump to: