Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 158. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Twitter , Facebook ? any ? Shocked
Activity: 115
I'd wait with this assesment until the first superblock matures.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
UPDATE REGARDING COINMARKETCAP

Electra's circulating supply datapoint at Coinmarketcap has been relagated from the value 43 to a question mark. They seem to have corrected the value for total supply. Normally, unconfirmed blocks are also included in Coinmarketcap's circulating supply values for all coins but it seems they have decided same will not apply to Electra due to it's different distribution.

Electra's data provided to Coinmarketcap has so far complied with all of their ranking rules. So in reality, if they do decide to add Electra's real-time circulating supply (6 billion at the time or writing), at the current price range of $50-$120, Electra will peak at number 1 on Coinmarketcap whilst fully complying to their ranking rules. Electra IS currently number 1. The only problem is, nobody can see it.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

The only thing that sucks right now is it seems to get stuck very easy right now on blocks, maybe from huge rental miners or something hitting it.

This issue will go away once POS begins. It is temporary.
Activity: 103
Lol even at 1 sat the market cap is 300 btc. We need a coin-swap and reduce the amount of coins maybe 10 or 50 millions is more reasonable.  Grin

Sorry for the confusion, I don't understand why you are so against Electra right now??? There are some coins out there that are still alive that have a metric butt ton of coins (namely Dogecoin), with a current supply of 109.7 Billion coins, market cap currently 134,855 BTC.

Not against the coin i just did the math. I mined some coins and i'll hold and see whats happens. I just thougth that if the supply were less the coin will have more chances of success.

I mean that can be true for some things, but my example of Dogecoin, and Doge is still VERY successful in my eyes, with 109.7 Billion (109,770,000,000) in circulation right now and going up (no cap), compared to a cap of 30 Billion on this coin after POS stage ends.

The only thing that sucks right now is it seems to get stuck very easy right now on blocks, maybe from huge rental miners or something hitting it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Lol even at 1 sat the market cap is 300 btc. We need a coin-swap and reduce the amount of coins maybe 10 or 50 millions is more reasonable.  Grin

Sorry for the confusion, I don't understand why you are so against Electra right now??? There are some coins out there that are still alive that have a metric butt ton of coins (namely Dogecoin), with a current supply of 109.7 Billion coins, market cap currently 134,855 BTC.

Not against the coin i just did the math. I mined some coins and i'll hold and see whats happens. I just thougth that if the supply were less the coin will have more chances of success.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Block stop at 11623 what this is the case
Yea, I'm mining it regardless how shit it is. Theoretically one can invest 300btc and do what they want with the price...
Activity: 103

Lol even at 1 sat the market cap is 300 btc. We need a coin-swap and reduce the amount of coins maybe 10 or 50 millions is more reasonable.  Grin
to mega dump you have to have buy orders, and I doubt there will be any Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
I wouldn't say scam, just a weird af idea that will probably fail. There are easier ways to scam, not involving waiting 3 months. This coin would be actually interesting if dev paid cryptopia or bittrex to list it. Nova Exchange is dead.

edit: I'm curious to see what happens when all these people transfer out on first available block. Shit's getting stuck even with 2 tx's, imagine hundreds lol

it's obvious mega dump at 1 satosis   Grin Grin
stuck again for 2 hours and it looks like someone is spamming the chain.
I wouldn't say scam, just a weird af idea that will probably fail. There are easier ways to scam, not involving waiting 3 months. This coin would be actually interesting if dev paid cryptopia or bittrex to list it. Nova Exchange is dead.

edit: I'm curious to see what happens when all these people transfer out on first available block. Shit's getting stuck even with 2 tx's, imagine hundreds lol
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
who the first had coin will dump !!
who can do that ?,,
dev and owner pool
and miner get 1 sts or doge market,,
 Grin Grin Grin

After that what happened
maybe broke chain, stuck or conflicted !! who knows
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Only people who will buy will be the ones who forgot they had buy orders on the exchange.  It's still likely 48 hours or more before anyone can get the coins onto the exchange to sell anyways.  Look at the blocks being confirmed hardly any of them have transactions besides the actual payout of the block.  Which means it will be even long until the block with the transaction going to the exchange is fully confirmed.  This is a scam coin if I ever saw one.  Someone likely had a bet to see if they could get to #1 on coinmarketcap and unfortunately the website is smarter than to think that releasing 19 billion coins at a price when there were 45 in circulation is going to suddenly launch it to the top.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
warning electra pool do not withdrals ... i w8 8 h and nothing
withdrawal ECA-pool works fine to me. I have mined a little quantity some weeks before.
You have to wait for 432 confirmations, after this coins
a free and ready for transfer
who can do that ?,,
dev and owner pool
 Grin Grin Grin

After that what happened
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

nice engrish
Activity: 546
who can do that ?,,
dev and owner pool
 Grin Grin Grin

After that what happened
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
warning electra pool do not withdrals ... i w8 8 h and nothing
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Our current real-time circulating supply (pre-mine not included):

https://cryptobe.com/chain/Electra/q/circulating/EJXiQYb5tYjVdn8erLT92F6D5ZmCG2ZCvZ

Our current real-time price:

$61.65

1385416706.99 * $61.65 = $85 billion

We would currently top Coinmarketcap if the circulating supply value updates. I have no idea why it is stuck at 43. I promise you a Bittrex or Poloniex listing will happen if Coinmarketcap can fix this in time. We have actually become the first cryptocurrency to pass Bitcoin's market cap but nobody can see it!!

geezz come on. There is one market for ECA and it doesn't even do 0.5BTC a day. Just because you blow up the supply doesn't mean it's going to be worth more than BTC.

I've disabled this on www.zpool.ca cause if miners think I'm paying out 11340042+ BTC for this nonsense ya'll are crazy.
Jump to: