Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 156. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Someone has pm ed me that they have ECA in their wallet and will stake it. Network server is still up.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Temporarily made the pre-mine wallet stake to take the chain forward but need to wait for it to mature each time.

Please provide us an better explation. Would the chain only have one block each day or?
So means min 1 year before confirmation is done?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Temporarily made the pre-mine wallet stake to take the chain forward but need to wait for it to mature each time.

Is there any way to tune down the needed confirmations??? 400+ confirmations required would at that point take days, weeks to get everything from the pool (for everyone) to get to the wallets, then an additional 400+ confs required to go unconfirmed in the wallet to confirmed.
Activity: 11
How long is the pool going to be down???
So PoW is over. You can withdraw your coins then they will be confirmed

That doesn't make sense... the pool & network server is down and coins can't confirm (400+ confirms reqd) until comes back online...
Activity: 103

The pool is down because PoW stage is completely over, now it is POS 100% stage, if I remember correctly someone said it takes like 432 confirmations to get your unconfirmed to confirmed to sent to your wallet. I have no idea why it is that high and maybe the OP can expand on that, but I personally don't mind waiting.

All coins trapped lol scam coin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy , staking only for dev , I just hope your coin is crap mother fuker scammer  Grin Grin

Stop trying to create drama...

How? They are not confirmed?
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
LOL yeah right people became richer than Bill Gates.  Someone has no clue how dilution of coins or stocks work.  You can't split your stock shares and tell everyone they just doubled their money.  The price always splits right along with the stock split.  The same thing happens here.

65 coins -> 20 billion means the price splits 19999999935 times right along with it.  So that $120 price becomes $0.0000000006 per share.

Also imagine that someone publishing an article written and paid for by the coin creator and of course it must be true.   Someone will take your money and post something online, that is a fact.  No amount of disclaimers is going to change the fact that it was still written and paid for by a totally biased source.  This is like a Trump style liefest in here.  It's like you drank your own kool-aid and now are seeing things that no one else can see.
Also, does anyone have any confirmed ECA in their wallet for staking?

Tell us how the coins from Bonzana stage should be confirmed, when block 11811 is the end?
A lot of confirmations block needed.

Activity: 11
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
All coins trapped lol scam coin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy , staking only for dev , I just hope your coin is crap mother fuker scammer  Grin Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 122

Waiting Impatiently Wink
I have 3.8986775 ECA But they are pool.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256

Not me, mine 467K is stuck unconfirmed
Electra has just entered POS stage. Congratulations all!! Electra’s Super Bonanza Stage was such a great success that I believe other cryptocurrencies may attempt this distribution method in the future. Hundreds of miners participated including many newcomers to cryptocurrency due to the comprehensive mining guides. There were some very high hash rates in the pool. In fact, some miners’ hash rates of were so high (17,000,000 KH/s was the highest I saw) that they could have earned $300-$500 per day on another cryptocurrency but preferred to mine Electra. Such statistics show great interest in Electra and drive me forward to further improve this cryptocurrency.

During the next 10 days or so, I will be monitoring Electra’s transition to POS. After all unconfirmed Bonanza transactions get confirmed and people begin to withdraw their shares from the pool, I will apply for listing on POS wallet and Bittrex. Bittrex has some very strict requirements to get listed but having read them all, I believe Electra satisfies their criteria. Because such powerful miners and a large quantity of people from many nations have become stakeholders in Electra, I believe we will be able to sustain the minimum volume requirement of a high volume exchange. Don’t forget that Electra has achieved all short term objectives it had promised and will strive to do so with the next set of objectives. I will also update the website and forum content within the following weeks (i.e I will remove all content about POW mining).

Also, Cointelegraph published the phenomenon that happened to Electra during the Super Rewards Bonanza Stage. Note that even though this is a paid press release, Cointelegraph states in their site that:

“Press releases for inappropriate or fraudulent products and services will not be published. Cointelegraph has a right to refuse to publish your press release offering you a refund.”
Source: https://cointelegraph.com/press-release-submission

Publishing this press release shows that the Cointelegraph staff concluded that what happened with Electra was NOT inappropriate or fraudulent. View the press release here:
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/electra-in-reality-has-passed-bitcoin-on-coinmarketcap

I also announce the founding of a new exclusive club called “The Devs Who Passed Bitcoin Club”. I will be the only member for now but I think Vitalik may join the club soon. Anyways, I will try not to dwell any further on our number 1 position that occurred during the Bonanza and instead focus fully on further improving Electra.

Trivia
When the price of Electra occasionally hit more than $120, miners who had mined 1 billion+ ECA became richer than Bill Gates.
On May 14 2:28:48 A.M, before the Bonanza, Electra’s price hit its peak of 0.6 BTC which, at that time’s exchange rate, made me worth more than 1 trillion dollars due to the 1 billion+ pre-mine I held.

Regarding Yobit:
They were the first exchange I applied to. They have very bad service. On their paid application it says that they respond in 5-7 business days. This is not the case. After no answer for 3 weeks, I withdrew the application. They also have a reputation for not updating wallets. Anyone else who wants to try can try as I would be okay with a Yobit listing.

Regarding Livecoin:
Livecoin’s 3 BTC paid entry is overpriced for the volume they have. The free voting entry would be difficult as even Factom and NEM, who are both on the list, haven’t been accepted yet.
PoW ended. Now PoS
Activity: 115
Activity: 3
Who's mining this?
Jump to: