Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 157. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Try to add this coin to YoBit. They have huge list of coins. Why not?

I second this idea, I think it would be a good idea. Smiley
Better try www.livecoin.net
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

I second this idea, I think it would be a good idea. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
Activity: 602
Merit: 122
I think there are some problem on the pool

Invalid Shares : 2,711,238,902.56670000
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
The electra.acc-pool.pw node is all fucked up. 900,000,000 invalid shares to 3000 valid. What the hell?
Activity: 31
Actual nodes on pool pool.coin-miners.info
addnode=139.162.166.112:5817
addnode=88.99.249.223:5817
addnode=94.23.102.99:5817

You can check that on Explorers tab -> Connections
Activity: 24
i want to ask you that why are you using a weebly account for your website
it goes on to sat a lot about the project and the cheapskate the people behind it are
spend prudently but not like this
I added the node, but still can not connect the wallet

Where to find it at all? I can't seem to find it
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I added the node, but still can not connect the wallet
Activity: 51
Merit: 5
Oh okay. Sorry for stupid questions, but if I stop mining with unconfirmed balance - will I still get those coins?
Of course. Need wait 432 confirms.
Oh okay. Sorry for stupid questions, but if I stop mining with unconfirmed balance - will I still get those coins?
How much time can it take for unconfirmed balance to become confirmed? And why is my wallet offline and not syncing?
About 2 days to confirm at the moment. And please read FAQ to sync your wallet.
How much time can it take for unconfirmed balance to become confirmed? And why is my wallet offline and not syncing?
2 sat is the best price already. Idk how dev can do more without socials and etc.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
After block 11810 POS mode starts, how many days need coin to become mature ? Is there a min - max daycount for staking ?
Why should coinmarketcap play with their reputation ? If first bonanza blocks hit Novaexchange ECA will priced at 20 Sat or less.
UPDATE REGARDING COINMARKETCAP

Electra's circulating supply datapoint at Coinmarketcap has been relagated from the value 43 to a question mark. They seem to have corrected the value for total supply. Normally, unconfirmed blocks are also included in Coinmarketcap's circulating supply values for all coins but it seems they have decided same will not apply to Electra due to it's different distribution.

Electra's data provided to Coinmarketcap has so far complied with all of their ranking rules. So in reality, if they do decide to add Electra's real-time circulating supply (6 billion at the time or writing), at the current price range of $50-$120, Electra will peak at number 1 on Coinmarketcap whilst fully complying to their ranking rules. Electra IS currently number 1. The only problem is, nobody can see it.
Nobody can see fake #1  Grin

Ahhh. So that's why you are #14 on the pool running 272 MH/s (118 mill ECA/Day of what the contributor hashrates states) and #15 on the Contributor Share Rate???

Stop trying to create fake drama when you are mining it yourself... That's like saying the new "Xbox One X" is a scam and dumb yet pre-ordered it yesterday... lol

EDIT: just refreshed and you (Eliard) jumped up to 311 MH/s
EDIT2: 348 MH/s... This just keeps getting better and better lol, calling it a scam/fake and pushing a rental on it
EDIT3: Man that 600 MH/s sure looks like a fake to me Eliard Smiley
And? I just mine a few days and see what happens with the coin in future. I just told what hope dev on #1 it's lol.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Electra's circulating supply datapoint at Coinmarketcap has been relagated from the value 43 to a question mark. They seem to have corrected the value for total supply. Normally, unconfirmed blocks are also included in Coinmarketcap's circulating supply values for all coins but it seems they have decided same will not apply to Electra due to it's different distribution.

Electra's data provided to Coinmarketcap has so far complied with all of their ranking rules. So in reality, if they do decide to add Electra's real-time circulating supply (6 billion at the time or writing), at the current price range of $50-$120, Electra will peak at number 1 on Coinmarketcap whilst fully complying to their ranking rules. Electra IS currently number 1. The only problem is, nobody can see it.
Nobody can see fake #1  Grin
Yes, it's a bubble №1. I haven't seen a bigger scam yet.

Nobody can see fake #1  Grin
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Darn, another halt @ 11654 Sad big machines just turn off for a little bit please Smiley we wanna get through this super stage some day lol
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Twitter , Facebook ? any ? Shocked

Someone just pmed me that they created a Reddit page:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Electra/

Twitter and Facebook are up for grabs. I will not personally manage any social media sites but encourage others to do so if they want to.
Jump to: