Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 170. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Is there any countdown?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
not open bounty dev
maybe open bounty translation, signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign
if you need indonesian translation, i can work for you to translate indonesian language

No bounties yet but I will let you know if I require your services in the future.

Keep my eyes on this.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
not open bounty dev
maybe open bounty translation, signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign
if you need indonesian translation, i can work for you to translate indonesian language

No bounties yet but I will let you know if I require your services in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

Plan to dump and leave with btc  Grin Grin Grin

I believe this guy may be attempting to try to discourage others to mine Electra so he can claim a larger portion of the Super Rewards Bonanza for himself. There will be many more like him. The status of the pre-mine can be easily tracked at anytime in Electra's block explorer.

"dump and leave with btc" is not part of my plans.

I'm not interested in your coin shit, but alert the others of the scam you're doing here Wink ,  You can put the whole premine in the ass

I am sorry you feel this way about Electra. I do have good intentions with this cyptocurrency and I guess only time will prove it.

Good luck with your easy money

I believe this guy may be attempting to try to discourage others to mine Electra so he can claim a larger portion of the Super Rewards Bonanza for himself. There will be many more like him. The status of the pre-mine can be easily tracked at anytime in Electra's block explorer.

I'm not interested in your coin shit, but alert the others of the scam you're doing here Wink ,  You can put the whole premine in the ass

I am sorry you feel this way about Electra. I do have good intentions with this cyptocurrency and I guess only time will prove it.
legendary

Plan to dump and leave with btc  Grin Grin Grin

Pre-mine is a lot, not ICO? If you have great concepts to deliver, ICO could be better, your project is so-so, I think no ICO is acceptable.

No ICO is planned.

so what do you plan for the premine?
Any bounties?

The pre-mine will be used for, but not limited to, projects that improve accessibility, reliability and usage of Electra. A summary of them can be found in the OP listed under "Objectives".

There are no bounties planned in the initial stage of Electra. I will consider bounties after POS begins.
legendary
Pre-mine is a lot, not ICO? If you have great concepts to deliver, ICO could be better, your project is so-so, I think no ICO is acceptable.

No ICO is planned.

Any bounties?

Plan to dump and leave with btc  Grin Grin Grin
legendary

No ICO is planned.

Any bounties?

No ICO is planned.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
NSIT5 algorithm recently appeared more, may be very good, I do not understand mining, but would like to try to try! Grin

I prepared a mining guide for newcomers. It has some information omitted until launch day. You can find the guide here:

http://electraproject.weebly.com/getting-started.html

The guide is meant for Windows.

No other platform supported ?

There will be wallets available for both Windows and Linux. The guide is only meant for Windows.
legendary
NSIT5 algorithm recently appeared more, may be very good, I do not understand mining, but would like to try to try! Grin

I prepared a mining guide for newcomers. It has some information omitted until launch day. You can find the guide here:

No other platform supported ?

In which time zone is it April,2nd?

Some place is still 1st, April. Grin Grin

I have clearly stated this in the OP:

Current planned launch date is April 2 @ 10:00 a.m. GMT+1 (London time).
i like the algo, but 1 billion premine and 40 days before the real reward, would be scary if its entering the market at the first 40 days

No worry about it.

Can any fool buy the coin in the first 40 days?

Anyway, how do you plan to use the premine, dev? Any plan?

I can guarantee that the 1,000,000,019 ECA won't enter the market before the real reward. Putting the pre-mine on the market would be a very bad strategy on my part and would kill Electra before it even reaches the Super Rewards Bonanza stage. If you are skeptical you are free to wait and come to mine later when the real reward kicks in.

The pre-mine will be used for, but not limited to, projects that improve accessibility, reliability and usage of Electra. A summary of them can be found in the OP listed under "Objectives".
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
i like the algo, but 1 billion premine and 40 days before the real reward, would be scary if its entering the market at the first 40 days

No worry about it.

Can any fool buy the coin in the first 40 days?

Anyway, how do you plan to use the premine, dev? Any plan?
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
In which time zone is it April,2nd?

Some place is still 1st, April. Grin Grin
Jump to: