Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 19. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 12
they were sold on coindeal at the date announced at 7 sat on a purchase wall of +300,000,000 eca, I saw the order in the history.

votes by the community are for the foundation not the premine , take the opportunity to criticize but it was never said otherwise (and it reprensents -3% of market and funds are still for electra)

for the moment and for 2 years electra01 has always respected what he said if it changes I would be the first to criticize him believe me.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Ohh so old fudders are once again back

lightinout & Neptunenice  Grin

How much you will try to get this project, unfortunately, all your attempts are failing.

Hope so you have check the past achivements on website if not here is the link: https://electraproject.org/roadmap/

And do let me know if anyone is having such strong blockchain or not.

Also for your reminder ETN (raised 40 Million USD during ICO) suffered double spend attack & PolisPay failed to implement POS 3.0 and gave a failed fork

But for Electra both are secured with no millions of dollars raised

LOL so think again if you still want to try your negativity or people are now smart enough to do their research
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Dear Stakeholders,

100,000,999 ECA pre-mine (10% of remaining) has been converted to BTC for risk management purposes. Minor diversification is important at this stage and will allow for continued growth of the Electra project during undesirable market conditions.

I will consider buying back the amount that was sold if there is major opposition to this conversion.

Can you please explain to us how 100,000,999 ECA was converted into BTC for risk management purposes?  Huh

Via an exchange.

Can you provide exchange and price the 100,000,999 was liquidated at?

Was there a vote by the community to do this?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Hi all, personally I think that ECA is doing great work, thanks everyone. I also think that it is under priced at the moment. So regardless of what other fud there is, keep up the good work and moving forward!

thanks,
Rick
Dear Stakeholders,

100,000,999 ECA pre-mine (10% of remaining) has been converted to BTC for risk management purposes. Minor diversification is important at this stage and will allow for continued growth of the Electra project during undesirable market conditions.

I will consider buying back the amount that was sold if there is major opposition to this conversion.

Can you please explain to us how 100,000,999 ECA was converted into BTC for risk management purposes?  Huh

Ohh finally you are back. Long vacation must say. So how are you? Ready for the new wave of FUD?

Learn some new tricks on how to scam people from other projects

So not bad let's see what new you bring now as I guess you know last time all your trick failed so let's give it a new try Smiley
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Dear Stakeholders,

Can you please explain to us how 100,000,999 ECA was converted into BTC for risk management purposes?  Huh

Via an exchange.
Activity: 77
Dear Stakeholders,

Hi guys

Seems that I missed the fork and my electra wallet wasn't online for a long time. I tried to install the new Electra wallet, but I couldn't recover my wallet. Is that even possible after the fork or are my coins worthless now?

Regards

We had a guide during the upgrade period but it seems to have been taken down. Basically:

1) Backup your wallet.dat file found in %appdata%/Electra. Do not overwrite it or delete it.

2) Except for wallet.dat, delete everything regarding Electra. Both program files and the content in %appdata%/Electra.

3) Install the new desktop wallet. Run once and close. Then put your own backed up wallet.dat file into %appdata%/Electra in place of the newly generated wallet.dat

Let us know if this worked for you. If not, write here, to our Discord or to https://electra-support.org/ and we'll resolve this.
Activity: 5
Hi guys

Seems that I missed the fork and my electra wallet wasn't online for a long time. I tried to install the new Electra wallet, but I couldn't recover my wallet. Is that even possible after the fork or are my coins worthless now?

Regards

Activity: 560
Electra’s Proof-of-Stake v3.0e Explained

-Proof-of-Stake V1
-Proof-of-Stake V2
-Electra’s New Proof-of-Stake v3.0e

https://medium.com/@electrafoundation/electras-proof-of-stake-v3-0e-explained-2400f5681731
Activity: 250
Merit: 28
MyCryptoCheckout - Paying with Electra (ECA)

MyCryptoCheckout is a cryptocurrency payment gateway for WooCommerce. Accept 95+ coins: Bitcoin, Binance Coin, Dash, Electra, Ethereum, Litecoin, Waves, Zcash, & more. 0% transaction fees. Use any wallet(s). Peer-to-peer transactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A0TkeMADbA&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Yes very good job of Electra community !

Can't wait for Electrapay  Roll Eyes
Dear Stakeholders,

Today is the 2nd anniversary of Electra’s launch on Bitcointalk. What has been achieved in the past year is phenomenal.

- We have upgraded to a new blockchain.
- Dedicated community members registered a foundation dedicated to Electra in the Netherlands.
- Many, many new exchanges have listed Electra.
- Hardware, web and mobile wallets made available.
- Amazing partnerships formed that will enable us to reach a larger network of potential users.
- New community roadmap and whitepaper created.
- Live video guides/calls/meetings created.
- Much more reference material regarding Electra made available.
- Electra was involved in multiple charities.
- Electra was involved in blockchain expos.
- Community was involved in voting, selecting new parameters for upgrades, crowd funding and forming ties with other projects.

Achievements can be viewed in more detail here.

Electra’s new Proof-of-Stake Version 3 Extended (POS v3.0e) consensus is pioneered by our team. It fixes vulnerabilities that existed in POS 3.0 and distributes stakes proportionally. You can read more on Electra’s new POS consensus in the community whitepaper. I personally feel lucky to have worked with such dedicated, ambitious and honest people on improving Electra. I am also very thankful to our stakeholders who have played a large part in many exchange listings by voting, for helping out other users in our communication channels and providing us with feedback. I look forward to the remainder of the year with excitement.
Activity: 129
Dear Stakeholders,

I am told the term "risk management purposes" has created confusion. By this I mean being 100% in one asset is risky nothing else.

Understandable. Additionally, BTC mooning so I guess you did the right thing!
Dear Stakeholders,

I am told the term "risk management purposes" has created confusion. By this I mean being 100% in one asset is risky nothing else.
Dear Stakeholders,

Good Move E01

Seeing the crypto market it's always better to have some funds consolidated into BTC when market can move either way.

As exchanges or other work needs payment in BTC mostly and not altcoins.

So excellent move keeping the long term vision in mind.

Thank again for being so transparent and mentioning everything and keeping all of us informed Smiley
Dear Stakeholders,

Electra $ECA is excited to announce the release of our most ambitious White Paper and Roadmap ever. Electra’s White Paper V3.0 and a new interactive Roadmap can be found at:

Whitepaper: https://electraproject.org/whitepaper

Roadmap: https://electraproject.org/roadmap

https://twitter.com/ElectracoinECA/status/1109090713940176896
Community Announcement:

We are proud to have joined @ElecTranAssoc . Electra will contribute to ETA with it's expertise in the blockchain field and play a leading role in educating our fellow members on blockchain and cryptocurrency payments. $ECA #PayWithElectra

https://twitter.com/ElectracoinECA/status/1108427823478394880?s=20

https://medium.com/@electrafoundation/electra-joins-global-electronic-transactions-association-314ff4e6931b

Activity: 129
Tipbot disabled until the dev can update to the new chain as well and get new servers.
Pages:
Jump to: