Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 21. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Dear Stakeholders,

A total of 10,200,000 ECA has been gifted to Electra users who were involved in the recent fork development.

That's amazing E01 Smiley

A sweet gesture from your side towards the community developers.

Thank you so much Smiley

This ECA didn't go to the community developers. Electra team does not even have developers LOL

It went to the external company the team hired to help develop the fork  Roll Eyes

E01 even explained it in earlier posts

It did go to community developers.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Dear Stakeholders,

A total of 10,200,000 ECA has been gifted to Electra users who were involved in the recent fork development.

Thank you so much Smiley

This ECA didn't go to the community developers. Electra team does not even have developers LOL

It went to the external company the team hired to help develop the fork  Roll Eyes

E01 even explained it in earlier posts
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Dear Stakeholders,

Thank you so much Smiley
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Dear Stakeholders,

Activity: 53
hello I need a clarification courtesy

After updating the wallet qt 2.0 in a positive way, I understand that the coverage for the electra in stake results in an orphan block dated 01/01/2019, tells me that the transaction was generated but not accepted, I have bought and put in stakje about 30.000 ela on 22/03/2018, I will receive the fee on 22/03/2019 of 11.800 eca of the orphan transaction of 01/01/2019?

Thank you

Sorry, but you obviously did entirely miss-understand the concept of staking. While staking rates are calculated on annual basis, staking reward is for generating a block. You don't get reward if your wallet is not selected to add a block to the blockchain. If your wallet generates a bloc, the reward will be calculated automatically for the time since it was deposited at this address and not moved (if it staked previously, that stake counted as moving coins..) - Reward will be pro rata (for the time that has passed since last movement), but on annual basis.

When you deposited your coins on 22/03/2018, the Electra-wallet version was still QT 1.2, and the (annualized) reward would have been 50%. But - as you only deposited 30k coins, you would likely never stake, because this amount was mostly far to low to ever stake in 1.2.

Then, in the beginning of october 2018, a new wallet was declared mandatory, the 1.3 version. This increased the number of blocks, but dramatically reduced the staking reward, to 2.5 % - annually. Obviously, you missed that update, so you continued staking on the old - "Pre-Fork 1" chain. As most people, and at least most with large wallets, adopted to 1.3 eventually, the number of coins that were staked on 1.2 wallets plummeted, and thus staking became easier. This is the reason that you did "receive" a reward of 11'800 ECA on 01/01/2019 (the amount would be correct if 50 % would still be the rule, as it was on the 1.2 wallets..) - but this reward - this stake - only happened on the 1.2 Chain, which - by most people - is considered worthless...

Now, in February, a massiv Upgrade of the Network happened, with migration to an entirely new Blockchain, using QT 2.0.x wallets. When you did this update, the new blockchain only accepted those transactions that would be valid on that chain, that is transactions that are valid with the 1.3 wallet before the second Fork Block at 182'750. And this means that all transactions that were generated on the 1.2 chain after block 112'200 (if I recall correctly) - are invalid (non-existent) on the actual chain.

So, if you continue staking, you might still generate a block on the new chain, and eventually gain the reward for the full time (although only at a rate of 2.5% annually, at the moment, scheduled to decrease further...). The reward is not due at a given date, so it will not be paid after the year is complete, but whenever you generate a block... (that is - earlier or later). Unfortunately, 30k ECA is probably still on the lower end for ever getting a stake - although at the present high number of blocks generated, the threshold has certainly come down much..

thank you so much for the explanation .... so I took it where it does not beat the sun;) damn

After updating the wallet qt 2.0 in a positive way, I understand that the coverage for the electra in stake results in an orphan block dated 01/01/2019, tells me that the transaction was generated but not accepted, I have bought and put in stakje about 30.000 ela on 22/03/2018, I will receive the fee on 22/03/2019 of 11.800 eca of the orphan transaction of 01/01/2019?

Thank you

Sorry, but you obviously did entirely miss-understand the concept of staking. While staking rates are calculated on annual basis, staking reward is for generating a block. You don't get reward if your wallet is not selected to add a block to the blockchain. If your wallet generates a bloc, the reward will be calculated automatically for the time since it was deposited at this address and not moved (if it staked previously, that stake counted as moving coins..) - Reward will be pro rata (for the time that has passed since last movement), but on annual basis.

When you deposited your coins on 22/03/2018, the Electra-wallet version was still QT 1.2, and the (annualized) reward would have been 50%. But - as you only deposited 30k coins, you would likely never stake, because this amount was mostly far to low to ever stake in 1.2.

Then, in the beginning of october 2018, a new wallet was declared mandatory, the 1.3 version. This increased the number of blocks, but dramatically reduced the staking reward, to 2.5 % - annually. Obviously, you missed that update, so you continued staking on the old - "Pre-Fork 1" chain. As most people, and at least most with large wallets, adopted to 1.3 eventually, the number of coins that were staked on 1.2 wallets plummeted, and thus staking became easier. This is the reason that you did "receive" a reward of 11'800 ECA on 01/01/2019 (the amount would be correct if 50 % would still be the rule, as it was on the 1.2 wallets..) - but this reward - this stake - only happened on the 1.2 Chain, which - by most people - is considered worthless...

Now, in February, a massiv Upgrade of the Network happened, with migration to an entirely new Blockchain, using QT 2.0.x wallets. When you did this update, the new blockchain only accepted those transactions that would be valid on that chain, that is transactions that are valid with the 1.3 wallet before the second Fork Block at 182'750. And this means that all transactions that were generated on the 1.2 chain after block 112'200 (if I recall correctly) - are invalid (non-existent) on the actual chain.

So, if you continue staking, you might still generate a block on the new chain, and eventually gain the reward for the full time (although only at a rate of 2.5% annually, at the moment, scheduled to decrease further...). The reward is not due at a given date, so it will not be paid after the year is complete, but whenever you generate a block... (that is - earlier or later). Unfortunately, 30k ECA is probably still on the lower end for ever getting a stake - although at the present high number of blocks generated, the threshold has certainly come down much..

Amazing Explaination Smiley
Activity: 129
Holy crap. Got rejected stakes 5 times ina  row? Do I need to delete appdata? I guess I do.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11

Thank you

So I will not receive the reward for the 1 year stake I did?
It seems strange to me that there are no variables to reach the prize but the only condition was to have the coins and leave the wallet for some periods in open stakes.
STaked but orphaned means it wasnt accepted. Someone else mined the block before you.

Thank you

The fastest way to get answer to question is either by joining the discord and check the help support channel or join telegram group.

User support are active most of the time and will be able to assist you better Smiley

Thank you.

Thank you
The Electra project had a premine of 3.34% or 1,002,000,000 ECA

The foundation received the amount of 200,000,000 ECA

Can someone from core team please tell what happened to the other 802,000,000 ECA?

Lol you are back I hope the break was a good one for you as for us it was pretty amazing staying away from your FUD for so many days. Unfortunately, everything has an end so is our happiness now

Just go thru the old messages of this thread E01 has clearly mentioned each and every transaction here. Now I hope for your next FUD you will put in those efforts to find the old transactions.
Foundation received 300,000,000 not 200. Rest of the premine is still owned by Founder e01.

So the anonymous E01 still holds close to 700,000,000 ECA?

Probably. He is the creator of the coin.

Forgot that the amount above does not include the 50% staking he participated in

Same with all the other whales that got in on the 18,999,999,936 ECA bonanza period

Anyone know how much of that bonanza ECA went to E01's wallet?
Foundation received 300,000,000 not 200. Rest of the premine is still owned by Founder e01.

Probably. He is the creator of the coin.

Activity: 30
The Electra project had a premine of 3.34% or 1,002,000,000 ECA

The foundation received the amount of 200,000,000 ECA

Can someone from core team please tell what happened to the other 802,000,000 ECA?
Pages:
Jump to: