Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 32. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I still cannot get over the fact that the developers are not doing anything about the fake volume on FATBTC
WHEN PEOPLE SEE FAKE VOLUME ITS A RED FLAG
DEVELOPERS WAKE UP ALREADY AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

What do you suggest that the developers must do about the fake volume on FatBTC? They don't have any power to stop it, because they don't run the exchange, the only thing that the developers can do is to ask the exchange to delist ECA so the project to not be associated with them in any kind. But this (the fake volume) is a good and a bad thing, a good thing is that ECA have more visibility due to the exchange position and a bad thing at the same time, as you said, people will avoid a fake volume exchange, at least the big investors.

my man They closed the bots for 1 day a week ago and FATBTC had 100 usd volume
all of the 11.000 volume is fake there all of it
now if you wanna find positivity in it you are long gone
This has to stop

Developers can't do anything regarding that unless they are the one who is running the bots because the exchange and developer both are a separate entity

Well, the team could contact CMC and ask them to look in to the issue - because on FATBTC ALL volume is Fake, and this can easily be checked. So if CMC would do its Job properly, they would not list an obviously fake exchange with all fake volume, in all coins, not just ECA...

You think that fatbtc is the only exchange with fake volume and bots? Even the biggest top 10 exchanges have it.

Now today you can see the effects of the fake volume on the price
Cryptopia  has 5k real volume with its price at 7 shatoshi
FatBTC has 15k dominating the volume at 5 shatoshi driving the price down through FAKE VOLUME)
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND REDICULOUS
Activity: 15
I still cannot get over the fact that the developers are not doing anything about the fake volume on FATBTC

What do you suggest that the developers must do about the fake volume on FatBTC? They don't have any power to stop it, because they don't run the exchange, the only thing that the developers can do is to ask the exchange to delist ECA so the project to not be associated with them in any kind. But this (the fake volume) is a good and a bad thing, a good thing is that ECA have more visibility due to the exchange position and a bad thing at the same time, as you said, people will avoid a fake volume exchange, at least the big investors.

This has to stop

Developers can't do anything regarding that unless they are the one who is running the bots because the exchange and developer both are a separate entity

Well, the team could contact CMC and ask them to look in to the issue - because on FATBTC ALL volume is Fake, and this can easily be checked. So if CMC would do its Job properly, they would not list an obviously fake exchange with all fake volume, in all coins, not just ECA...

You think that fatbtc is the only exchange with fake volume and bots? Even the biggest top 10 exchanges have it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

This has to stop

CMC won't remove FATBTC just for one coin because more than 40 other coins/tokens are also listed over.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11

This has to stop

This has to stop

This has to stop
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Activity: 1
I created this playlist with interviews of electra members, very good info and real people!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMy3Rdh0TbRmx9Qpxx_cR-c4X4CeLAVvI
Activity: 57
Merit: 6
ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been drafted by the military and will be completely unavailable for a month starting this Monday as there will be no phones or internet allowed where I’m going. This news was given to me 3 days ago, so I do not have much time to prepare.

Our social media, website, block explorers and foundation act independently of me so you can expect them all to be operational during my absence. Blockchain development is also expected to continue.

After one month, I expect to be back and will announce my return on Bitcointalk.

Sorry for you, but it's hard to say no in this case^^

As you will be unavailable for a month, you will sent the rest of the ECA to the foundation before leaving?
Activity: 261
Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/
Eca top coin of my portfolio.
Need dump and BUY!

TOP Community and top Admin's
Activity: 25
          LAST WARNING !!!!! sell off this scamcoin HURRY UP  before it is too late  WARNING the ten billion partner does not exist  BE CARREFUL the foundation is a scam   WARNING seelllll oofffffffff this scam
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been drafted by the military and will be completely unavailable for a month starting this Monday as there will be no phones or internet allowed where I’m going. This news was given to me 3 days ago, so I do not have much time to prepare.

Our social media, website, block explorers and foundation act independently of me so you can expect them all to be operational during my absence. Blockchain development is also expected to continue.

After one month, I expect to be back and will announce my return on Bitcointalk.
Tweet from Ruru (Lead Dev): https://twitter.com/ECA_Ruru/status/1064622695441227776

The #electra c++ developer has finished the phase 2 Fork changes. Time to test #atomicswaps. Intense testing phase starts NOW. @ElectracoinECA @RobertSB84 @EcaCrypTogether

And about the end of the year for Electra:

https://youtu.be/UOgUmaQ6pNI

Ok the market is very sad lately, but fortunately the project go forward and goes well  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
The Foundation’s Mission:

- Furthering development of the Electra Project.

- Fostering community growth and community direction of the Electra Project.

- Working to increase the mass adoption of Electra, blockchain technology, and other cryptocurrencies in general through the collaboration of projects, companies, and partners.

Now it starts  Cool

What happened with "community drivedn project" is still in the cards? And how about implementation of the masternodes (i knew this was optional).

Work is going well and it's great. It’s bad of course that the market went against us very much, but nothing can be done about it. The launch of the mastochnod is a great warrant and I hope they will think about it seriously.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
The Foundation’s Mission:

- Furthering development of the Electra Project.

- Fostering community growth and community direction of the Electra Project.

- Working to increase the mass adoption of Electra, blockchain technology, and other cryptocurrencies in general through the collaboration of projects, companies, and partners.

Now it starts  Cool

What happened with "community drivedn project" is still in the cards? And how about implementation of the masternodes (i knew this was optional).
Did Electra team give any official dates for the launch of the atomic swap? I am bit excited about AS coming to Electra.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Fake volume ON FATBTC
You Can actually see a couple days ago when they closed the bots
Without the bots FATBTC had 100dollars volume LOL
And its the number one volume contributor of the coin constantly
Scammers do these things BE very very carefull investing in this coin
Unless they close the bots I suggest to keep away

Yes FATBTC is known for its false volume, the best place for now to trade ECA is on Cryptopia

Yes cryptopia is one of the best exchanges out there with good devs. Also they don't fake volume.
Hey, I just restarted my PC and on opening wallet I started getting daemon error any idea what i can do to fix it?

Thanks Smiley

I suppose it's a LOGIN 001 error, follow the steps in the video (read the description)

https://youtu.be/1uy0WdtXArs

Thank you very very much. This seems to have fixed my problem and my wallet is working perfectly now Smiley
Fake volume ON FATBTC
You Can actually see a couple days ago when they closed the bots
Without the bots FATBTC had 100dollars volume LOL
And its the number one volume contributor of the coin constantly
Scammers do these things BE very very carefull investing in this coin
Unless they close the bots I suggest to keep away

Yes FATBTC is known for its false volume, the best place for now to trade ECA is on Cryptopia
Pages:
Jump to: