Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 28. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Electra Receives CPOLLO Seal of Approval

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*yvS0zMtdz_L58GxKrJ7pzA.jpeg

Recently Electra earned the prestigious CPOLLO seal of approval from the industry’s most rigorous critic. CPOLLO’s goal is to ensure that only the best blockchain projects with known developers, verifiable technology and project documents including a roadmap and whitepaper receive their coveted approval.

https://medium.com/@electrictrippy/electra-receives-cpollo-seal-of-approval-b7f1df0f1432

And what is it that puts CPOLLO into a position to decide which project is strong and which is not?

puts them into a bad position since they can't verify anonymous developers?
Activity: 15
Will read a whitepaper later,can you just tell me if is it possible to stake coins here?

This year the staking percentages are 2.5% annually.

The whitepaper will be updated soon as well as the roadmap,...

Also you'll have to keep a look to the announcements in the next days to update the wallet for the upcoming hard fork
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Will read a whitepaper later,can you just tell me if is it possible to stake coins here?
https://twitter.com/ElectracoinECA/status/1076209819332329475

We are excited to announce our partnership with Agile Legal Consulting out of Australia to support @ElectracoinECA and @ECA_Foundation with global expansion.  @agilelegalau brings international expertise with #blockchain and #cryptocurrency to the team.

https://medium.com/@electrictrippy/electra-retains-agile-legal-consulting-for-global-growth-initiative-23c7eb485bee
Activity: 10
Attention Electra Community -

yesterday round 13:30 GMT+1, 9111460.00 ECA has been transferred from the Foundation wallet address.

These funds have been moved as compensation to a community member due to a bug in the "Desktop Wallet", this bug was active in May during the Desktop Wallet’s initial release. This bug was "fixed immediately in few hours" after it was detected.

The bug essentially was that when transferring ECA to another wallet address the total amount would be used as a fee. Following the detection and correction of this bug, there were several announcements to our community announcing a mandatory wallet update to address the issue.

Our community and its members are always trying to improve the ecosystem of the Electra Project and provide user-friendly tools and systems. Following this incident, our support team learned an important lesson and started testing newly developed tools multiple times before release. With this in mind, we still believe that this is still not enough. We kindly ask community members to do their own tests with smaller amounts whenever they download and start using newly released software and tools.

If you have any questions about this case, please contact our user support, or me personally on telegram (@BobvanE).

TLDR : This is a one-time reimbursement to a community member due to a  bug in the desktop wallet.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Recently Electra earned the prestigious CPOLLO seal of approval from the industry’s most rigorous critic. CPOLLO’s goal is to ensure that only the best blockchain projects with known developers, verifiable technology and project documents including a roadmap and whitepaper receive their coveted approval.

https://medium.com/@electrictrippy/electra-receives-cpollo-seal-of-approval-b7f1df0f1432

And what is it that puts CPOLLO into a position to decide which project is strong and which is not?
Activity: 560
Merit: 10

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5bb626a3d5b0897767e1fdca/5beab3674e834d4659eacefa_Cpollo-whitepaper-2018.pdf

Look at section 6.3: “Cpollo Approved” Project Vetting

The vetting process is similar to all projects applying to the Cpollo platform with more comprehensive additions. The vetting process involves the following but is not limited to:

All team members must submit to a Know Your Developer (KYD) process that includes:
o Identity verification, residency verification, and skill verification Projects must submit the following documents:

Plus

o One-page project overview
o Whitepaper
o Certificate of Incorporation
o List of coin or token allocation including addresses of all development
wallets and team pay wallets

————

So Electra team told Cpollo who e01 is or at least the external and anonymous devs that Robert said they hired?

Team pay wallets... to me that’s personal wallets of the core team. Perhaps they should word it differently

I find it hilarious that you all continue to argue with me when you don’t even know who your developers are or how much eca the core team owns
Again you are misreading too much things......

2. I asked Robert - "How much Electra do you even own?" and he said "This is not a respectful question and also not relevant" and all you shillers said ECA is not a company and blah blah blah.

To get CPOLLO certification they say - "require members to provide their wallet addresses"

Was that not respectful and relevant to CPOLLO but not your own community?
They ask the team to provide payment wallets and not personal wallets. as stated here:
1. I looked at the CPOLLO white paper and it says - "All team members must submit to a Know Your Developer (KYD) process that includes: Identity verificatio n, residency verification, and skill verification."
You looked at the wrong section. You were looking at the part for projects that want to launch an ico on their platform.  Roll Eyes
There’s a new thing called KYD - Know Your Developer

Apparently the Electra team does not want to tell us who their developers are.

I’m glad you at least admit that you’re using EXTERNAL devs. Why did it take so many months for the team to finally hire someone? There is no admitting here. It was said many many times in the past year that E01 works with his own team next to the Electra community team. Fork phase 1 was partially developed by external devs Can you give us their contact info or the name of the company you’re using They choose to be anonymous. Just like yourself, E01 and many others in crypto? No reason to be anonymous if they are a legit company. Investors should know who is working on the project. Electra is a currency. Holding the coin doesn't mean you can hold the project accountable. In fact, you can choose to develop and code including keeping your anonimity. In fact, you even invested in ECA while knowing E01 was the dev. Therefore I consider your points as contradictions.  

I’m sure the Electra Foundation will have to disclose where money is spent? Let’s start now. Or are we going to say e01 payments are different? Sometimes the foundation pays and sometimes e01 pays for anonymous stuff?
Correct. The foundation is setup and will have an own page on the new website that is currently being finished. All expenses, that can be tracked through the electra explorer, will be visible in due course to the community and will be backed by reasons why they needed to be spent. As msyelf, Bob and Raymond are volunteering and have our own jobs this takes more time. Next week 14 December in fact we will have our first official quarterly board meeting.

Electra is a community project, yet no one wants to volunteer. Do you all expect e01 to continue paying for everything? You already have Ruru asking the community for money to cover vps expenses. Why doesn’t e01 cover her expenses? Many people volunteer or have volunteered. What you typically see is that in this bearish market the interest oif volunteering fades away. Not only in our project but also in other projects. E01 pays for the things he commits himself to or when he believes he needs to be paid. For Ruru we decided to ask the community to donate. Unfortunately she made a mistake that cost money and Im sure we will get the money together soon. Did you already donate?

Robert - You are the most honest and respected person on Electra team. Thank you! Why do I now see you involved in so many different telegram projects? Also clearly investing in some of them. You used to be 100% Electra. Seeing you investing and being part of other groups makes people question your dedication. This sentence is full of assumptions and therefore not reliable. My main investment is ECA and ECA is the only project I work (volunteer) for. I'm in a lot of groups active to look for business opportunities, to spread the ECA news and to meet new and interesting people. Also I do invest in projects I think have great potential and when I believe there is a way we can work together with these projects Im going for it. If people question my dedication and honestly, I don't care. I know I am dedicated and love to work for the project. If people believe they can do a better job I welcome them as we need as many dedicated people as possible.  

How much Electra do you even own? This is not a respectful question and also not relevant. I bought my ECA as of december last year all the way through this year. I’m sure you will have to disclose this information if you’re part of the foundation. Just like stocks of a company, the investors and public should know how many shares you have. Again, ECA is no company, ECA are not stocks and therefore people who buy ECA are not investors into the project with certain rights just like people who own company stocks. People should buy ECA if they believe in the project and the future usecase of ECA. If you don't believe any longer in the project and/or the people working on it, you should sell and move on.

To wrap this up. I (and with me all community members that volunteered to work on the project, do this with a clean conscience , with a passion for crypto and in particular ECA. I know you're hurt "Botero", because you lost 160mln ECA due to a terrible fault on your end. You choose this path to blackmail the project and I can't do anything about that. What I can tell everybody that reads this piece is that in case of doubts or questions you can always reach out to me or any other team member on Discord or Telegram and we will explain and answer anything as far as possible.
We continue to work hard and always look for new people to join. As you see people get nervous, impatient and sometimes disappointed by the pace of the developments visible for the community. Yet do know that as long as the community and the team is active, the project progresses.

Robert

You can't make this stuff up!

1. I looked at the CPOLLO white paper and it says - "All team members must submit to a Know Your Developer (KYD) process that includes: Identity verificatio n, residency verification, and skill verification."

Robert wrote - "They choose to be anonymous. Just like yourself, E01 and many others in crypto"

How did CPOLLO verify the anonymous E01 and external devs working on Electra? Robert doesn't even know who they are!!! LOL

2. I asked Robert - "How much Electra do you even own?" and he said "This is not a respectful question and also not relevant" and all you shillers said ECA is not a company and blah blah blah.

To get CPOLLO certification they say - "require members to provide their wallet addresses"

Was that not respectful and relevant to CPOLLO but not your own community?

-----

As per their certification, CPOLLO must know the identity of E01, all anonymous devs working on the project and their personal wallet addresses.

IF THIS IS TRUE.... why not share the same information with your community? Are you not a community project?

WHY DOES CPOLLO HAVE ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION BUT NOT YOUR INVESTORS?

“Electra you can rest assured that our developers have the highest credentials, utmost integrity and have had their identities verified for the good of the project and community”

Wow Cpollo verified who E01 is and all the anonymous developers that he hired?

What a joke. Cpollo just lost all their credibility by issuing this certification 😅

I will message them to ask for info... let’s see what they say
I have 12 000 000 ECA, estimed time is 23h...

im sure you have more than 12m eca now. i am also sure you got all of that at 1 sat or less so you can sell at a profit

judging by your post history and French messages i bet you have also spoken with Ivan and the french eca community that constantly dumped on everyone

keep asking stupid personal questions but dont answer questions about the project you supposedly support

You have problems reading I think  Roll Eyes

But You don't answer :
Why did you keep your Electra before your loss (at 2.5% of stake and not 2%)
and now you criticize that

this is the 5th time I ask the question and you still don't answer.

This is the type of people defending Electra... You dont even know who I am but you keep asking personal questions. idiot

this is the 100+ time I have asked for you and core members to tell us all who these easy to reach and community developers are?

it looks like electra has a core team that does not tell their community what they are truly doing. and they dont know what is happening because there is a SECOND team that is made up of developers that only e01 has access to since they are all anonymous.

you get angry that i dont answer your question because you dont even know what your own project is doing
Activity: 85
Merit: 12

You have problems reading I think  Roll Eyes

But You don't answer :

this is the 5th time I ask the question and you still don't answer.

I confirm, I have found the information AND the name of the dev team   Roll Eyes

And who is this anonymous team?

But You don't answer :

this is the 4th time I ask the question and you still don't answer.

I’ve asked Rober, Asmoth, Ruru and MasterDen who the easy to reach developers hundreds of times but they don’t answer. Then Robert says they are external team the anonymous E01 has hired. Which shows they don’t even know who their own developers are!!!

And now E01 randomly gets called for military? LOL 😂

This timeline is hilarious. Can’t wait to see if there are any test delays. Everything is supposed to be done right? LOL
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/
Need 3 sat!
Admin, help!

Need buy for 3 sat:)
Activity: 16
Also why do you reply to your old account ?  Huh

That things are clear, I do not know who is this lightinout, has he also lost his wallet, I do not know, certainly if he insists so!
I do not need to take refuge behind another nickname to express myself, botero974 is easy to identify because I use it everywhere.
all these barren debates of who is not interested in me, what I know is that my pieces have been stolen and I am sure that it was committed by a member of the community.
since this loss I have inevitably asked myself a lot and realized after my investigations, that this project is full of uncertainties and managed by incompetent dreamers.
Free to everyone to continue or invest in this deceit
I blindly carried this project for 1 year and today I have to denounce the scam and I would do it for a long time
Activity: 154
The New Nova Exchange is now Live. The first exchange of Eca is back.https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ECA/
It is too soon to enjoy active trading on Nova exchange.
I think that investors should wait to see how the Nova Exchange perform next weeks before sending the Electra to the platform for their tradings.
Activity: 85
I confirm, I have found the information AND the name of the dev team   Roll Eyes

But You don't answer :

this is the 4th time I ask the question and you still don't answer.
I confirm, I have found the information AND the name of the dev team   Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: