Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 29. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

* * *  Important  * * *

As the coding for phase 2 of the #fork is completed and under the testing period, we will soon start announcing the block number, and an estimated time for such
Please follow our #announcement channels closely during December in order not to miss any important updates. #ECA $ECA
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It is very surprising to note that on the tweet of lightoutin who also claims to have lost 160 million pieces, my lord Robert answered immediately by 4 times ?? Except me it was necessary to revive several times to finally answer 15 days after Huh
I am not the first person to have lost his pieces on this "project" what is it of the others? bring your testimonials that this scam stops
I also suspect that Master Den, E01 and company are the same person !! who is hiding behind this masquerade ??

None of them do any research into their own project. They just repeat the same stuff over and over again.

How many knew that the anonymous E01 has hired anonymous devs to work on the next fork?

but they all say their devs are easy to reach out to and talk with the community LOL

you should maybe listen again to the engineering calls and read the backend updates.

Also why do you reply to your old account ?  Huh
Activity: 57
Merit: 6
I confirm, I have found the information AND the name of the dev team   Roll Eyes
It is very surprising to note that on the tweet of lightoutin who also claims to have lost 160 million pieces, my lord Robert answered immediately by 4 times ?? Except me it was necessary to revive several times to finally answer 15 days after Huh
I am not the first person to have lost his pieces on this "project" what is it of the others? bring your testimonials that this scam stops
I also suspect that Master Den, E01 and company are the same person !! who is hiding behind this masquerade ??

None of them do any research into their own project. They just repeat the same stuff over and over again.

How many knew that the anonymous E01 has hired anonymous devs to work on the next fork?

but they all say their devs are easy to reach out to and talk with the community LOL

everyone knows it, it's been said and said again

You seem to be the only one who don't know, read this topic again please. you missed a lot of information.

I don't know what you're talking about when you say=

"Look  at Cryptopia distribution chart. You have 3 huge and recent bag holders. Just wait for them to dump on all of you"

because the top 5 has not moved for more than 6 months)  Roll Eyes

so funny you say the top 5 havent moved in more than 6 months

Did you notice that first distribution wallet went up an extra 30,000,000 ECA? LOL
Activity: 16
Activity: 16
After reading the last pages since my speech on November 19th, thank you to those and especially to Super Robert for having assimilated me to LightInOut.
However, I thank Lightinout for having built much better than me the hidden scam that is ECA
However, I do not need to hide behind another nickname to warn potential investors or rather future victims.
Yes it was necessary that members of the community steal my wallet and it is well to remind him, to realize the trickery that is this "project"
Useless here to recall the fundamentals that do not exist, Lightinout does it better than me
Flee is my only advice !!
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Developers Electra relaxed a bit and do not show the proper result. I do not know what it is connected with, we hope that the developers will more actively communicate with their community.

you are no longer credible ...

You don't answer :
Why did you keep your Electra before your loss (at 2.5% of stake and not 2%)
and now you criticize that

credible for what?

the entire electra project is NOT credible LOL

1. e01 is anonymous

2. partnerships are delayed for months. if they even exist

3. exchanges are delayed. remember MasterDen saying 10+ exchanges and all that bs in early 2018?

4. fork delay all when e01 just had to edit the percentage in code!!! IDIOTS

5. entire project has total supply issues

6. electra has no funding. devs are asking community for donations. why e01 not pay it?

7. what does mobile wallet have to do with fork delay? just excuse. same with other delays

8. you have active devs that are easy to reach out to but NOT the ones e01 has hired. no transparency or trust

9. all core members have blocked me on twitter, i can still view accounts by logging out  Roll Eyes

10. already saying q1 2019 for things that were supposed to be in december

electra project has a team that hides information from their community

ivan clearly messed up the wallet and you STILL RELEASED IT.

knowing that there were issues
Activity: 84
Merit: 13
Dear Electra community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://elechats.top which logs all important telegram chats related to Electra. We believe that Electra Chats will be a valuable addition to the Electra ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://elechats.top
The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources. For example, you can use our site to read Chinese, Dutch or Russian versions of Electra telegram chats.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Electra’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Electra is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
difficult to answer or affirm anything in one direction or the other.
It would be necessary to ask the owner  Wink
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I don't know what you're talking about when you say=

"Look  at Cryptopia distribution chart. You have 3 huge and recent bag holders. Just wait for them to dump on all of you"

because the top 5 has not moved for more than 6 months)  Roll Eyes

But is that an overall positive sign or is it just more about the general market than it is about Electra?
Lol OK !   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

But You don't answer :

You don't answer :

credible for what?

1. e01 is anonymous

2. partnerships are delayed for months. if they even exist

3. exchanges are delayed. remember MasterDen saying 10+ exchanges and all that bs in early 2018?

4. fork delay all when e01 just had to edit the percentage in code!!! IDIOTS

5. entire project has total supply issues

6. electra has no funding. devs are asking community for donations. why e01 not pay it?

7. what does mobile wallet have to do with fork delay? just excuse. same with other delays

8. you have active devs that are easy to reach out to but NOT the ones e01 has hired. no transparency or trust

9. all core members have blocked me on twitter, i can still view accounts by logging out  Roll Eyes

10. already saying q1 2019 for things that were supposed to be in december

electra project has a team that hides information from their community

ivan clearly messed up the wallet and you STILL RELEASED IT.

knowing that there were issues

You don't answer :
ok you want FUD because you hate to have lost your money,
but how do you explain staying on Electra with a 2.5% POS? (before your loss)

and then say
"going from 50% to 2% pos staking is good?"

Going from 50% to 2% is crap. Your anonymous e01 couldn’t edit a few lines of code in the blockchain.

Could have changed the percentage months before “phase 1” but he killed the total supply

Lots of whales bought in for masternodes but now it’s impossible to implement them

This project is not meant to survive long term

Poor Ruru is giving all her time AND paying to help electra. How much eca does she have? Unless she has 100m+ then she will give up soon as it’s not worth it. Keep asking your community to invest and pay for devs or expenses

ok you want FUD because you hate to have lost your money,
but how do you explain staying on Electra with a 2.5% POS? (before your loss)

and then say
"going from 50% to 2% pos staking is good?"
happy with the project the concept is good and which gives good pos

the concept of hiring anonymous devs for a community project is good?

going from 50% to 2% pos staking is good?

you are all brainwashed or was this a paid shill post?
Activity: 114
happy with the project the concept is good and which gives good pos
Pages:
Jump to: