Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 37. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I would believe that they do not hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their КYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
Activity: 57
Merit: 6
Activity: 5
Anybody more news from ECA on Coinbene...? I thought they would be listed half way September?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Update with regards to the foundation ECA.

Final documents are released by the notary and now under review by the board members and e01.

Once approved by us, the notary signs on our behalf resulting in the foundation being setup. That process should take maximum 2 days after approval.

Regards on behalf of the team ECA.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
ECA incredibly proud of the Electra community for raising funds towards Binance's flood relief campaign for Japan.

ECA would like to thank our community and Binance for coming together to help Japan recover from this disaster.

Hi there!

I was surprised that ECA does so many things for the uncrypos people. Amazing!  Smiley
When ECA will be listed on Binance? Maybe we should raise the community to vote ECA? Let's do it guys! bring ECA to the biggest marketplace!

Best wishes!

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
ECA incredibly proud of the Electra community for raising funds towards Binance's flood relief campaign for Japan.

ECA would like to thank our community and Binance for coming together to help Japan recover from this disaster.

Activity: 21
Yes, I can confirm the news about Coinbene is correct. Payment for listing was made from the pre-mine. Coinbene is a transparent exchange and, despite its short existence, became the highest ranked exchange in the world during June and has remained in the top-tier since this achievement. It is truly fantastic that Electra will, in a few days, be in a listed on a Class A exchange which currently has daily volume at the same level as Bittrex and higher than Poloniex.

Note that Coinbene is notorious for wash trading (fake volume).

If investors thought FatBTC wash trading was bad wait until they use Coinbene.
Hi there!

What about MVP and integration ECA to the POS and others payment terminals? I thought this token will innovative decision in the crypto-to-real world... but as I see, the project slowly limping somewhere behind the competitors.

Coinbene isn't necessary step right now, there are a lot of markets with ECA. Honestly, don't understand the reason for listing...

Best wishes!

it's not the same team that takes care of being listed everywhere
and the development team

Being listed on Coinbene will allow people (in Asia) to easily join Electra
Hi there!

Without development, this project, like others, hasn't future despite on a lot of exchanges. I don't think the team will reach every item of RoadMap in Q3. There is remains less than a month, so, the actual questions are:
Where is the Atomic Swap? Masternodes? Web wallet and other points?

Best wishes!

Hi, Shuman!

Please be sure to watch the ECA Engineering Call(s). All of your questions and concerns are answered there.

Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmHshms7qSg
Hi there!

Thank you for the link. I've subscribed now. Many water was in her speech, therefore many of my questions were answered. Will watching on the progress. But there was no word about the Web Wallet. When the team intends to launch it?

Thanks for the reply,
Best wishes!
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Hmm what have we here
Activity: 28
I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!
Activity: 7
Hi there!

What about MVP and integration ECA to the POS and others payment terminals? I thought this token will innovative decision in the crypto-to-real world... but as I see, the project slowly limping somewhere behind the competitors.

Coinbene isn't necessary step right now, there are a lot of markets with ECA. Honestly, don't understand the reason for listing...

Best wishes!

and the development team

Hi there!

Without development, this project, like others, hasn't future despite on a lot of exchanges. I don't think the team will reach every item of RoadMap in Q3. There is remains less than a month, so, the actual questions are:

Best wishes!

Hi, Shuman!

Please be sure to watch the ECA Engineering Call(s). All of your questions and concerns are answered there.

Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmHshms7qSg
Hi there!

Best wishes!

and the development team

Hi there!

Best wishes!
Activity: 36
Project seems very hot, I want to know, when the bounty campaign ended, your bounty business looks very tempting, I try to look at the effect because of the best conditions provided by the team!
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Hi there!

Best wishes!

and the development team

Hi there!

Best wishes!
Activity: 9
So I'm positive that Eca is now listed on Coinbene. That's going to be in the near future and it does not have to be that Binance is always considered the best exchange.

I think you should give Coinbene a chance :-)
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
I have never used coinbene. Still only want binance. When?

no information on binance yet
It will have to wait the fork and electrapay to attract binance  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I have never used coinbene. Still only want binance. When?
Activity: 96
Thanx ECA for making me 14k on the rise last December -
bought more Nexus with it.

Bitspace in Norway just partnered with Nexus. So the price is sneaking back up again.
Conference in Scottsdale this month, satellites going up in March.

I do still have a warm place in my heart for what ECA did for me back in the day Kiss Kiss

I miss her purple aura, but I like money more.
Pages:
Jump to: