Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 39. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
what is the use case for eca? sorry i been searching around on website and missed it i guess.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
what's the difference between checking savings and legacy account?

Legacy account is the QT wallet account. Checking and Savings are different accounts on the new wallet.
Activity: 19
what's the difference between checking savings and legacy account?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Hi. This coin not have masternodes? And what is next plan to make this coin grow this year? Any new exchange is planned?
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
Updated news from StakeUnited.com 10/8/2017
"News regarding Electra (ECA): ECA is a low ROI% (~50% a year) long term project with a current coin supply of 26 896 536 442 ECA. In our pool the biggest input right now is around 48 000 000 ECA! But as you can see this is still a relatively small amount compared to the total circulating supply. These 2 facts lead to the point that it takes around 2 weeks for the ECA wallet to get a stake reward. We talked with many community members who solo staked ECA before using the pool :cu:  and they had to wait months for their first solo stake! So 2 weeks is already pretty quick! Like stated in our FAQs withdrawals are processed every 24 hours IF a stake was produced. We always try to have a reserve for withdrawals as well to do withdrawals even if a wallet haven't staked yet, but obviously we can't destroy an input which matured 5 days already just because of a single withdrawal exceeding the reserve. Please use multiple small ECA withdrawals if you want to withdraw ECA before it generated a stake reward. If you don't like to wait for ECA stakes feel free to look into all the other coins in our pool - most of them generate stake rewards once an hour :thumbsup: :moneybag: :rocket: "
This seems to be good for ECA developers. I feel happy

Great. Thanks for sharing. I tried StakeUnited for ECA, but was told in the discord chan that they had stopped it, but it seems like that was misinformation.
I can say that I hit a stake about every 30 days with a balance of 1.7Mill.

I'll send some over later and try again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Updated news from StakeUnited.com 10/8/2017
"News regarding Electra (ECA): ECA is a low ROI% (~50% a year) long term project with a current coin supply of 26 896 536 442 ECA. In our pool the biggest input right now is around 48 000 000 ECA! But as you can see this is still a relatively small amount compared to the total circulating supply. These 2 facts lead to the point that it takes around 2 weeks for the ECA wallet to get a stake reward. We talked with many community members who solo staked ECA before using the pool :cu:  and they had to wait months for their first solo stake! So 2 weeks is already pretty quick! Like stated in our FAQs withdrawals are processed every 24 hours IF a stake was produced. We always try to have a reserve for withdrawals as well to do withdrawals even if a wallet haven't staked yet, but obviously we can't destroy an input which matured 5 days already just because of a single withdrawal exceeding the reserve. Please use multiple small ECA withdrawals if you want to withdraw ECA before it generated a stake reward. If you don't like to wait for ECA stakes feel free to look into all the other coins in our pool - most of them generate stake rewards once an hour :thumbsup: :moneybag: :rocket: "
This seems to be good for ECA developers. I feel happy
ECA  excited to announce yet another milestone in our ecamassadoption campaign!

ECA now available for integration with General Bytes ATMs in over 53 countries! Stay tuned for more exciting announcements for eca by following us on Twitter, Facebook, Discord, and Telegram.

Excellent ! Good job !

Looks great. Can't wait to use it in person and get Electra.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

ECA now available for integration with General Bytes ATMs in over 53 countries! Stay tuned for more exciting announcements for eca by following us on Twitter, Facebook, Discord, and Telegram.

Excellent ! Good job !
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

0.42 BTC has been used to help fund the setup costs for the Electra foundation in the Netherlands. This was used from the BTC-hedged portion of the pre-mine.

Sounds good. The Foundation and electra are both set up to grow!
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
This is great news for the foundation

Thanks Electra01 and Robertsebastian  Cheesy
Thank you for the fast action Electra01. The BTC funds have been received by me and converted to 2.663,85 EUR via Coinbase.
The funds will be fully used to pay the lawyer, notary, address registration, translation of the Articles from dutch to english, server cost to run the wallet for the funds, etc.
All made cost will be in the bookkeeping of the foundation once established.

0.42 BTC has been used to help fund the setup costs for the Electra foundation in the Netherlands. This was used from the BTC-hedged portion of the pre-mine.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
eca will be huge
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Congratulations for the SHARDAX listing guys, devs and community members! Keep up the good work as it was until now, you are amazing! Eventually ECA will hit a top exchange is just a matter of time,  because the developement of the project is good, the community is good.
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Yes, we thank Robert!

The only problem is that when there is always the same question, it is difficult to manage and only the fork will reassure people who are afraid.  Cry

I advise you to read at least all the messages electra01 to understand the project and if you can read the whole subject even if it is long it is even better.

only "electra01" message = https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/electra01-944561

(starts with the end for the oldest first)

Good luck and try to understand the interests of what comes out of the panic/fud now that the price has fallen (and not before)  Wink
Activity: 26
Most of your statements are false or out of context. I will comment in red below.

Hello all! I believe this idea is very good and good!
Impeccably idea, assured project!
How much do you charge for these promotions? I'm interested.

About the same as how much you charge for your fud LOL.
FUD...Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Yes, I definitely have all 3. I invested a lot (at least to me) in this project. I was led to believe it was a community coin, and that I'd at least be able to ask questions and have input, along with voting rights. What I see instead is a community falling apart community has grown  every week to date, key people quitting some members left but are no key players. If they were then theyre replaced again by key players, and any questions meet with banning or being accused of funding Not true. Visit our discord or telegram and see that even the most difficult questions are answered. Also criticism. Listen to our engineering call tonight and experience it for yourself (1 august).
My questions shouldn't be hard to answer. Maybe it's not important to you that the supply is going to run out and they apparently don't have any idea how they're going to deal with it yes, the fork happens and will drastically reduce staking %. Aside from that POS coins typically have no cap.. did you know?, but as an investor it matters to me. Any day now they could announce a decision that could dump the price that is with every project. That matters to me.
Key team members leaving in droves all of a sudden matters to me. There's something wrong, and they're hiding it we haven't hidden it but explained it to the community. Also tonight we will highlight it in the community. Aside from that you can ask the team members yourself as theyre still active in the community except for Ivan, who started his own project Smiley.
The founder who's supposedly not the "owner" keeping 100% of company profits after claiming to only be staking to cover $1000 matters to me we have no profits. if you refer to staking, yes. and he has been clear about this in this thread back in 2017. If you did your due diligence you'd know it before investing..
I, unfortunately, bought high, so don't have the luxury of just dumping my holdings. I do however remember reading that this is a community coin. My questions deserve to be answered, and I deserve to have my vote counted on the direction ECA takes, as its stated in the white paper.
We all do.
It's time more of us investors stood up and demanded our rights. Our right to vote, our right to have a say, a right to have our questions answered.
Not ridiculed or accused of spreading FUD because we're asking questions.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, let me know. I'm always available on telegram and discord. My name is Robert Bakker... everywhere

FUD...Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Yes, I definitely have all 3. I invested a lot (at least to me) in this project. I was led to believe it was a community coin, and that I'd at least be able to ask questions and have input, along with voting rights. What I see instead is a community falling apart, key people quitting, and any questions meet with banning or being accused of funding.
My questions shouldn't be hard to answer. Maybe it's not important to you that the supply is going to run out and they apparently don't have any idea how they're going to deal with it, but as an investor it matters to me. Any day now they could announce a decision that could dump the price. That matters to me.
Key team members leaving in droves all of a sudden matters to me. There's something wrong, and they're hiding it.
The founder who's supposedly not the "owner" keeping 100% of company profits after claiming to only be staking to cover $1000 matters to me.
I, unfortunately, bought high, so don't have the luxury of just dumping my holdings. I do however remember reading that this is a community coin. My questions deserve to be answered, and I deserve to have my vote counted on the direction ECA takes, as its stated in the white paper.
We all do.
It's time more of us investors stood up and demanded our rights. Our right to vote, our right to have a say, a right to have our questions answered.

Thank you Robert. You are the only one in the team to acknowledge my concerns, and give me at least some answers. While I disagree with a couple of the opinions, I respect you for treating me as an actual investor with valid concerns.
It would be great if other team members would follow your example and treat investors with the same professionalism you have shown.
Great news on the Foundation formation, and I will indeed be listening on the call today.
Thank you again.
Most of your statements are false or out of context. I will comment in red below.

FUD...Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Yes, I definitely have all 3. I invested a lot (at least to me) in this project. I was led to believe it was a community coin, and that I'd at least be able to ask questions and have input, along with voting rights. What I see instead is a community falling apart community has grown  every week to date, key people quitting some members left but are no key players. If they were then theyre replaced again by key players, and any questions meet with banning or being accused of funding Not true. Visit our discord or telegram and see that even the most difficult questions are answered. Also criticism. Listen to our engineering call tonight and experience it for yourself (1 august).
My questions shouldn't be hard to answer. Maybe it's not important to you that the supply is going to run out and they apparently don't have any idea how they're going to deal with it yes, the fork happens and will drastically reduce staking %. Aside from that POS coins typically have no cap.. did you know?, but as an investor it matters to me. Any day now they could announce a decision that could dump the price that is with every project. That matters to me.
Key team members leaving in droves all of a sudden matters to me. There's something wrong, and they're hiding it we haven't hidden it but explained it to the community. Also tonight we will highlight it in the community. Aside from that you can ask the team members yourself as theyre still active in the community except for Ivan, who started his own project Smiley.
The founder who's supposedly not the "owner" keeping 100% of company profits after claiming to only be staking to cover $1000 matters to me we have no profits. if you refer to staking, yes. and he has been clear about this in this thread back in 2017. If you did your due diligence you'd know it before investing..
We all do.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, let me know. I'm always available on telegram and discord. My name is Robert Bakker... everywhere

FUD...Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Yes, I definitely have all 3. I invested a lot (at least to me) in this project. I was led to believe it was a community coin, and that I'd at least be able to ask questions and have input, along with voting rights. What I see instead is a community falling apart, key people quitting, and any questions meet with banning or being accused of funding.
My questions shouldn't be hard to answer. Maybe it's not important to you that the supply is going to run out and they apparently don't have any idea how they're going to deal with it, but as an investor it matters to me. Any day now they could announce a decision that could dump the price. That matters to me.
Key team members leaving in droves all of a sudden matters to me. There's something wrong, and they're hiding it.
The founder who's supposedly not the "owner" keeping 100% of company profits after claiming to only be staking to cover $1000 matters to me.
We all do.

In my opinion, the Electra community's rejection of the CEO and the Central body is a very bold and original decision,and the fact that decisions are made by the community collectively and always in the interests of the community is very progressive.
Don't let the hype fool you. The community has no say at all in anything that's done. Why do you think nobody, not even core members, can tell you what's going to be done about the supply shortage? They have to wait for E01.... The owner in every sense of the word. He has all the assets, he gets all the income from the assets, he has final say.... He's the owner.

The documentation to setup the foundation lies with the lawyer firm. Next week I expect to have a meeting with the Dutch Tax Authority to proactively engage them with our plans. In the Articles of Association, that will be published after the go live, we will unfold our plans on how to ensure the community is represented in the board and especially in the decisionmaking process.

Secondly... The entire team exists of community members joining (and sometimes also leaving). E01 only works on the blockchain. It's the Team, existing of community members, that eventually decide the path to go. One example I can give though is from earlier this year where we had a non-responsibe exchange (Yobit) while we paid the listing fees. We made a community vote on Discord and eventually the community decided to withdraw our application.

Of course we still have to grow as team and project and the community engagement, especially how this is going to be done, has to develop as well. Our Community Governance team has the task to shape and implement this. Again, first big step is the foundation.
Activity: 101
Report the one who is creating FUD.
Pages:
Jump to: