Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 38. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Yes, I can confirm the news about Coinbene is correct. Payment for listing was made from the pre-mine. Coinbene is a transparent exchange and, despite its short existence, became the highest ranked exchange in the world during June and has remained in the top-tier since this achievement. It is truly fantastic that Electra will, in a few days, be in a listed on a Class A exchange which currently has daily volume at the same level as Bittrex and higher than Poloniex.
yeah...thats great news for ECA and ECA community.....
Also, we all are desperately waiting for positive fork update. I hope you will write soon.
Activity: 33
the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that is all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Yes, I can confirm the news about Coinbene is correct. Payment for listing was made from the pre-mine. Coinbene is a transparent exchange and, despite its short existence, became the highest ranked exchange in the world during June and has remained in the top-tier since this achievement. It is truly fantastic that Electra will, in a few days, be in a listed on a Class A exchange which currently has the daily volume at the same level as Bittrex and higher than Poloniex.

Great to hear the news from you because you are thinking a lot for the community. Most of the companies will not bother about the listing in good exchange but you are listing in very good exchange for trading.
I think so! The ECA's achievement will make it profitable for investors to invest in this project. The community has strong project support, the coin will rise...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Yes, I can confirm the news about Coinbene is correct. Payment for listing was made from the pre-mine. Coinbene is a transparent exchange and, despite its short existence, became the highest ranked exchange in the world during June and has remained in the top-tier since this achievement. It is truly fantastic that Electra will, in a few days, be in a listed on a Class A exchange which currently has the daily volume at the same level as Bittrex and higher than Poloniex.

Great to hear the news from you because you are thinking a lot for the community. Most of the companies will not bother about the listing in good exchange but you are listing in very good exchange for trading.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Yes, I can confirm the news about Coinbene is correct. Payment for listing was made from the pre-mine. Coinbene is a transparent exchange and, despite its short existence, became the highest ranked exchange in the world during June and has remained in the top-tier since this achievement. It is truly fantastic that Electra will, in a few days, be in a listed on a Class A exchange which currently has daily volume at the same level as Bittrex and higher than Poloniex.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
We are pleased to announce that $ECA will be listed on the cryptocurrency exchange Coinbene during the first half of September! Their top 50 ranking with a volume of over $330M/day will be a huge step forward in our ecamassadoption campaign

Activity: 168
Good News !

Update from the ECA project. Summary of the latest streamed engineering call:
1. ECA foundation setting up in Netherlands 🇳🇱
2. Foundation going live in September
3. Funds to be used for developer payments and project improvement
4. Board members won’t take any salary
5. Fork code is ready ( 3rd party review happening)
6. Mobile wallet codebase should be complete by coming Monday
7. PoS %stake to undergo modification to control inflation
8. ElectraPay documentation to be available on GitHub by next week
9. Future project -> lending platform
10. Another ATM machine company partnership in discussions
11. A high volume exchange is listing ECA ( E01 already paid the listing amount) - announcement in a week , listing in mid September
12. Eca won the Dutch OKEX community voting contest. As a result we will be contacted for possible listing. No guarantees though.
13. Exclusive partnership discussion with a 10+ billion dollar company. further talks in September
14. Shoutout for TourDeCrypto and HAWC!!
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
Nice ICO, but planning is not well established.

There was no ico on Electra ....
Why quote false information?

They re just bot, don't pay attention to them Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 12

There was no ico on Electra ....
Why quote false information?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Professional Crypto Trader & Promoter of Bounty
Activity: 21
Hello, Did you vote on Electra on https://coindeal.com/ ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Remember when the Electra team said Maverick left for personal reasons?

Surprise surprise, they lied yet again. What happened to the days of transparency?

You can't really blame him for leaving for another project though. It would be very frustrating trying to deal with an incompetent and deceptive business team. They've done a pretty good job at keeping people holding while the max cap and inflation controls haven't been implemented. Just a reminder for investors that the long-claimed 30 billion ECA max supply is actually false, and is actually unlimited until the hard fork is released. Also, don't forget that the recent business partners are run by team members.

It appears that the most recent deceptive business tactics are to have team members create a new startup company, remove their faces from the Electra website, and announce a partnership. Let's not even get started on Tekin Akdeniz's admissions of spoofing/botting the charts on CryptoBridge during the previous dump. The SEC is going to have a great time with that one.

This is endorsed shilling enabled by individuals such as Robert Bakker and Aykut Baybas.

- Maverick joining new team. Also displays that he founded the company most recently announced on Electra forums.
https://twitter.com/EvimeriaIO/status/1030467349365907458?s=19

LOL. He is an ADVISOR. He is still an advisor. Whoosh.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137

Surprise surprise, they lied yet again. What happened to the days of transparency?

You can't really blame him for leaving for another project though. It would be very frustrating trying to deal with an incompetent and deceptive business team. They've done a pretty good job at keeping people holding while the max cap and inflation controls haven't been implemented. Just a reminder for investors that the long-claimed 30 billion ECA max supply is actually false, and is actually unlimited until the hard fork is released. Also, don't forget that the recent business partners are run by team members.

It appears that the most recent deceptive business tactics are to have team members create a new startup company, remove their faces from the Electra website, and announce a partnership. Let's not even get started on Tekin Akdeniz's admissions of spoofing/botting the charts on CryptoBridge during the previous dump. The SEC is going to have a great time with that one.

This is endorsed shilling enabled by individuals such as Robert Bakker and Aykut Baybas.

- Maverick joining new team. Also displays that he founded the company most recently announced on Electra forums.

Tbh I don't care about a dev who left for another project, it happens all the time on this space. The good thing is that the project was not abandoned and is still working and developing further. As about the max supply my personal opinion is that this is actually a good thing with no cap, because when you'll reach max cap and you won't get the 50% of what you hold, many people will sell and leave, because no one is staying here for just the fees which is only dust.
Activity: 21

Activity: 20

ECA did not have an ICO. We encountered the issue that we needed to fork the blockchain in order to realise our roadmap. Therefore there is some delay at this point but we communicate openly about it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 107
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
SWAP is just a way for this special problem, if they didnt want to airdrop currency it would be easir decisions  no matter token or new coin.
my opinion is devs should use my ECA for that, but also add feature to keep their token safe on my ECA so people dont need then to send ETH address right away if they dont want
myECA can be built a multy functional platform in time if devs decide it and see it fit in their plans
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Activity: 41
nothing special coin normal like 500 others
what is the use case for eca? sorry i been searching around on website and missed it i guess.

It is just another fast coin right now. Other than that, some stores accept ECA.
Pages:
Jump to: