Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 42. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Specific questions on the staking.
1. I'm sure the initial $1000 investment has been well covered. Since the time your capital expenditures were covered, who has received the benefit of the staking rewards?
2. Is there some kind of condensed accounting available to view the total staking rewards received from the premine, expenditures, etc?
3. Whoever received the staking rewards, whether it be ECA or E01, have they in turn been staking those rewards, thus compounding the rewards? Or have they been selling them off?
4. What is the total compounded amount currently being staked as a result of the premine?
5. Previous discussions mentioned premine wouldn't be staked 24/7. How many days would you estimate both the original premine and the compounded stakes have actually been taken off the network over the last 6 months?
6. With current supply being beyond critical, why hasn't staking discontinued?
7. If E01 is the benefactor of all the staking rewards, + the compounded rewards, isn't the fork delay which he was in charge of getting done in his best interest? What will his plans be with all the additional staking rewards he'll be receiving due to his own delay?
8. How will the dire supply shortage be handled? ECA will be out of supply before the end of 2019. When will you decide to tell us what has been decided?

For a community that claims transparency, you have very little real substantial information available for investors. Anyone with math capabilities can see ECA in dire staits, but we're being kept in the dark on purpose.  Any questions about any of the above in Discord or Telegram result in being accused of spreading FUD & being banned. I created an account and am asking in here because it seems like the only place to get real answers.
Alright, thanks for answering my question. So if 20 million coins should get a reward every 24 hrs or so, let's even say 48 hrs, why would a pool with 30+ million coins not staked yet after 2 weeks? The pool is StakeUnited
Are you sure StakeUnited is staking properly? They could be doing something wrong. That many coins probably should have staked by now, if they're not moving coins out at random.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Alright, thanks for answering my question. So if 20 million coins should get a reward every 24 hrs or so, let's even say 48 hrs, why would a pool with 30+ million coins not staked yet after 2 weeks? The pool is StakeUnited

You can choose NOT to stake your coins. That's why.
Activity: 22
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello I know 50-60k coins is nothing when it comes to staking ECA but was wondering if 20-30 million coins is enough to stake and get a reward at least weekly?  Just trying to figure out if this coin is worth staking and investing in for the purpose of staking.  Can someone share their experience in approximates at least. Thanks.

with ~million of coins rewards are paid roughly every 20 days...

True and that means with 20 million coins you should receive a reward roughly every 24 hours.
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Hello I know 50-60k coins is nothing when it comes to staking ECA but was wondering if 20-30 million coins is enough to stake and get a reward at least weekly?  Just trying to figure out if this coin is worth staking and investing in for the purpose of staking.  Can someone share their experience in approximates at least. Thanks.

with ~million of coins rewards are paid roughly every 20 days...
Activity: 22
I wonder if dev wallet is staking or not...

definitely is... #15 on the Richlist (actually) was the original Premine address (**see note A)

It was reorganized on July 7, when #6 on the list was created as a spinoff (starting with just ONE huge block).

#8 actually has a very similar structure (huge blocks), was as well reorganized on July 7, but the source of the coins is more complicated... but this could easily be a address of the dev as well, if he participated in mining during the bonanza - solo or via pool.

If all of them are different addresses in the same wallet, this would explain why they perform quite a bit better than average (large weight in the network - far larger inputs than average, so staking frequently - but not VERY often, but getting large rewards..) (but actually starting to fall behind as well now, with inputs getting smaller due to frequent splitting).

**note A - this Address is still used by coinmarkets-cap to calculate the difference between "total supply" and "circulating supply" - they just wanted to exclude the pre-mine from the circulating supply - but as this address is staking as well, and the amount is (due to the aforementioned reorganization) much lower than the original premine, that doesn't really make any sense anymore...

I can confirm that I am participating in the staking process not everyday but often. Due to the low share of the pre-mine and frequent splitting, the impact should be low. Even when staked, the pre-mine share should remain within the 3%-5% range.

I took part in the bonanza with a medium range graphics card and generated about 3,000,000 ECA which is kept in a seperate wallet.

The value in Coinmarketcap causes Electra's value to appear only about %1-3 higher than reality. As the pre-mined ECA will eventually be transferred back to the address given to Coinmarketcap, I do not want to bother Gliss about it. He has 1100 other coins on his list to worry about.

Why are you staking the premined coins? Don't you think that's a bit unethical and misleading based on the quoted premined amount on the announcement page? Is it possible for you to list all of the addresses where the premined coins are held on the announcement page? The community shouldn't have to do investigative work to try and find where the premined coins are located. This coin has potential, but the hiding and moving around of the premined coins just seems shady, and has an unnecessary negative effect on the future and value of the coin.

I am staking in order to cover the initial, and possibly, future investments I have/will put up for this project from my own capital. Examples include exchange applications, Coinmarketcap bounty, Block explorer, Cointelegraph, and outsourced node hosting for the first three months. The pre-mine was not sold or claimed at all for any of these investments. My personal costs add up to more than $1000 which is about 100,000,000 - 200,000,000 ECA with the current market valuation.  Rather than claim part of the pre-mine to myself and sell it in exchanges, I have preferred to get my initial investment back through staking as I believed it will cause less unrest among stakeholders and also because I want to play a part in moving the blockchain forward. If stakeholders prefer me to claim part of the pre-mine to cover my costs rather than stake, this is also possible.

I announced that the pre-mine would be moved into other adresses in a previous forum post. It was not hidden. All transaction and staking history can also be clearly viewed in the block explorer.

These are the addresses where the pre-mined coins are held:

EJXiQYb5tYjVdn8erLT92F6D5ZmCG2ZCvZ
EfZNebGdZc6xBTVBm4AD4k8NqKezUiKB4c
ENJc5UmLhpyrge7bxDoXjHTjv7DNzBx8sN

Specific questions on the staking.
1. I'm sure the initial $1000 investment has been well covered. Since the time your capital expenditures were covered, who has received the benefit of the staking rewards?
2. Is there some kind of condensed accounting available to view the total staking rewards received from the premine, expenditures, etc?
3. Whoever received the staking rewards, whether it be ECA or E01, have they in turn been staking those rewards, thus compounding the rewards? Or have they been selling them off?
4. What is the total compounded amount currently being staked as a result of the premine?
5. Previous discussions mentioned premine wouldn't be staked 24/7. How many days would you estimate both the original premine and the compounded stakes have actually been taken off the network over the last 6 months?
6. With current supply being beyond critical, why hasn't staking discontinued?
7. If E01 is the benefactor of all the staking rewards, + the compounded rewards, isn't the fork delay which he was in charge of getting done in his best interest? What will his plans be with all the additional staking rewards he'll be receiving due to his own delay?
8. How will the dire supply shortage be handled? ECA will be out of supply before the end of 2019. When will you decide to tell us what has been decided?

For a community that claims transparency, you have very little real substantial information available for investors. Anyone with math capabilities can see ECA in dire staits, but we're being kept in the dark on purpose.  Any questions about any of the above in Discord or Telegram result in being accused of spreading FUD & being banned. I created an account and am asking in here because it seems like the only place to get real answers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi
Please give me advice.I've been staking ECA Coins for two days already but I haven't get any reward yet.It says next reward will be in next two years.How would that be? My coins weight is at 1,032,700.And Network weight is at 218,408,395,565.Pls advise. Thank you

It's a lottery process. Doing the maths and then expecting the reward on time is wrong. It could happen that even if you are supposed to get a reward twice a day, you get nothing for 3 days in a row.
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
I read that it has one of the best distribution that changed model and pervasive
Oh my God! From 22 to 18 sats! What happened? It does not make difference for me. I decided to hold ECA waiting for next bull market

sell off . this is a shamecoin of scammers

He's back! Nothing else to do? Still mad he sold at 4 satoshi LOL. Now, he trying to get back into the game.
Activity: 25
Oh my God! From 22 to 18 sats! What happened? It does not make difference for me. I decided to hold ECA waiting for next bull market

sell off . this is a shamecoin of scammers
People dumping their stakes like they need the money. They do not look at the long vision of the project.
Activity: 126
why after such successful news , it is dropping 18 % in a day ? Huh
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Electra Unites with Investa

Just today, the Electra Team has announced another partnership that will help ECA blossom into a formidable altcoin. Mass adoption is underway and in full swing, demonstrating the perseverance and potential of Electra during the sluggish market of 2018. Electra has partnered with Investa to incorporate ECA upon their ambitious, comprehensive crypto-trading platform.

Some of the services Investa offers:

MasterCard & UnionPay International Cards
Investa Exchange
E-Wallet
Europe & LATAM 2-Way ATM Network

Read more: https://medium.com/electraproject/electra-unites-with-investa-9e2421cb4593

Activity: 672
Merit: 124
ECA is on stakeunited pool now!
https://stakeunited.com

I am very happy Electra has been added here. Our smaller stakeholders can earn rewards more frequently and consistently thanks to pools such as these. I will add this website to the OP.

I have a lot of coins that I stake, but have not tried stakeunited yet. Initially I was a bit uneasy when I first heard about it, but I think I'll give it a shot for some of the coins that my balance doesn't give enough rewards for.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT

"We call each of our members to login to Telegram and vote for Kucoin listing. Please follow the instructions pinned in our groups. Type only Electra inside the voting bot, as typing ECA won't be counted by the bot."

*A Kucoin listing would do wonders for Electra and give us access to a brand new high quality market. Make sure you vote.
I voted for Electra today.
Hope that others in Electra community will vote, too.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT

"We call each of our members to login to Telegram and vote for Kucoin listing. Please follow the instructions pinned in our groups. Type only Electra inside the voting bot, as typing ECA won't be counted by the bot."

*A Kucoin listing would do wonders for Electra and give us access to a brand new high quality market. Make sure you vote.
Hi
Please give me advice.I've been staking ECA Coins for two days already but I haven't get any reward yet.It says next reward will be in next two years.How would that be? My coins weight is at 1,032,700.And Network weight is at 218,408,395,565.Pls advise. Thank you

You don't have enough coins to stake. Buy more coins to get your stake faster.
Activity: 5
Hi
Pages:
Jump to: