Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 68. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 11
the thing is when CM comes back the price of eca will fall back because most of the people will sell . 20 billion eca are there waiting to be sold , i sold my 500k eca last week and im going to buy more when cm is back , maybe 10 times cheaper ... i like the coin , i hope i can get 10 mil eca with the 500k eca sold last week ... just think for yourself whats going to happen when 20 billion coins are back and not so many buyers ...

Well, the claim that CM holds 20 Billion ECA is obvious bullshit. There might be 5 Billion, or even slightly more, on CM, but that's about it. Still difficult to predict what would happen IF, but this seems by now a rather unlikely event..
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
the thing is when CM comes back the price of eca will fall back because most of the people will sell . 20 billion eca are there waiting to be sold , i sold my 500k eca last week and im going to buy more when cm is back , maybe 10 times cheaper ... i like the coin , i hope i can get 10 mil eca with the 500k eca sold last week ... just think for yourself whats going to happen when 20 billion coins are back and not so many buyers ...

Now I hope do they never come back online to rekt these bozos.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Activity: 87

Shocked Shocked Hope not, who dumped ember when they found out supply was at 800 billion and counting
Activity: 2
Any info on CM? It has been over a month now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Still tanking - $0.002073 USD

Lol, I don't come here very often, but I knew who posted this before I finished reading hahaha, You're like the guy who wants to remain relevant so he screams 'fire' the loudest.  ECA's true base doesn't care about the current price. We're enjoying our investment returns with our wallet stakes and have no plan for selling.

Oh, and I guess by your standards, ECA is 22 now, so that counts as mooning?
As far as "some think", you're technically correct, as in you and the other couple of people that FUD here -- I guess can count as "some".

You're not 'like', you are, a desperate little twit in denial of ECA tanking -
Down from last post to $0.001954

HAHA, The keyboard is strong with this one.

Based upon all of your posts, it's pretty clear to anyone who the 'desperate' one is. Stay salty my friend.

Read it and weep - $0.001688

1. Massive Eca pump the days before CM closed. 90% vol  (Increasing 10000% over 1 week)
2. CoinsHouse and CoinsControl open the same day when CM close. (Same owner as CM)
3. Eca Discord warns user not to withdrawal on CH and CC (aka you can’t withdrawal, only buy)
4. No one can withdrawal more than 0.1btc from CH or CC (They will send to the wrong address etc)
5. Eca added to CryptoBridge fatbtc. No volume. (Basically no one buys Eca)
6. CM has over 20billion Eca. Basically 90% of Eca. If it were to open Eca would be worthless.

Conclusion: Classic pump and dump exchange/coin.
Lesson: Never buy a coin that is only traded from one source.

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

1. Massive Eca pump the days before CM closed. 90% vol  (Increasing 10000% over 1 week)
2. CoinsHouse and CoinsControl open the same day when CM close. (Same owner as CM)
3. Eca Discord warns user not to withdrawal on CH and CC (aka you can’t withdrawal, only buy)
4. No one can withdrawal more than 0.1btc from CH or CC (They will send to the wrong address etc)
6. CM has over 20billion Eca. Basically 90% of Eca. If it were to open Eca would be worthless.

Lesson: Never buy a coin that is only traded from one source.[/b][/color]

You are extremely exaggerating...

1.correct - massive pump - almost no volume at all at the start of december, price below 0.1 sat - (or below $ 0.000004) so the actual price increase is more like 2000 times - or 200'000 % within about more than 2 weeks. But the increase also happend to other coins on CM, and the volume of CM increased from a few 100 k $ day to more than 10 mio / day. So, that they would crash seems plausible (CM was always a very marginal exchange before december, and looked pretty unprofessional) So, that they couldn't handle such an increase seems plausible. But there reaction isn't - agree that it more or less looks clearly as an exit scam now, although they are still staking most of the coins..

2.Coinhouse opened a few days earlier, but was absolutely unknown, ofc. We don't know anything about the owners of CM, CH, or Coinscontrol. To claim that they are the same seems a bit far fetched, at least they dont use a similar web-interface, and have two factor autentification. And besides ECA, they only listed very few (if at all) coins that were also strong on CM.

3.Don't know what your talking about, withdrawal both from Coinhouse and Coinscontrols usually works. It seems that there is an issue with Fatbtc, as they require a relative high minimum withdrawal and rather high withdrawal fees. (My withdrawals from Coinhouse and Coinscontrol all went to the correct address..)

4. Wrong - I did withdraw ca. 2.5 BTC from Coinhouse, in 5 transactions over 6 days. The only problem was, that the later transactions were first declared "suspect" and needed a support ticket to get cleared. Don't know if they improved it in the meantime, was in early january. Withdrawal from CC - no problems, although no large amounts.

5. The volume on Crypto-Bridge and Fatbtc is rather modest, although much higher than on all exchanges combined before the mid of december. So, not that many people want to buy (thus the price is declining), but there is also no real dump. For a decent pump, you would actually need a larger exchange, that would attract potential buyers.

6. According to my analysis, CM has ca 5 Bio ECA, and is regularly staking. (Where you get the 20 Billion figure from, IDK - this is definitely wrong - I could easily point to accounts holding >10 Bio ECA that are definitely NOT at CM.) And of course, the ECA telegramm or discord group would give you much lower numbers, but the fact that the admins there spread "confidence" in CM returning as dogma should turn people away...

Classic pump and dump coin? Hm, are there many others - probably 99 % of the people that recently joined the crypto market just did so because they hope to get rich quick. They don't do any research, and thus most coins rise due to pumps only (easier on ONE large exchange, e.g Bittrex) and not due to change in fundamentals. And some crash after pumps. But most people are just blinded by "whitepapers" that promise a big future, but will mostly never deliver, or not meet any demand in the global market.Or jump in at high price because of FOMO. So, pumping is the only way to make monney in crypto... (or day-traiding). Everyone is mostly looking for bagholders. I don't really claim that Electra is better - but this is something you could say about at least a thousand other coins (and especially most ETH-Tokens..)

Lol, I don't come here very often, but I knew who posted this before I finished reading hahaha, You're like the guy who wants to remain relevant so he screams 'fire' the loudest.  ECA's true base doesn't care about the current price. We're enjoying our investment returns with our wallet stakes and have no plan for selling.

As far as "some think", you're technically correct, as in you and the other couple of people that FUD here -- I guess can count as "some".

Based upon all of your posts, it's pretty clear to anyone who the 'desperate' one is. Stay salty my friend.

Cries the keyboard warrior who lost 20 million Smiley. Maybe you should buy 1834 1/2 more of them so you can stake them better?

It gets cold so you should make a fire.

Lesson, don't keep your ECA in online exchanges. But Cryptobridge has lots of volume?

Who knows?

This isn't a house of cards that could go up in flames.

This is a house of Rocks and Ridges.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Activity: 13
Will ECA ever rise again? Or should I sell my ECA?
you Coinmaster you know better)
Activity: 136
Will ECA ever rise again? Or should I sell my ECA?
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I think regardless of eca cm should not be affected

CM is just a bundle of Sh*t, How can a company holding peoples fund be this lousy that cannot resolve a problem in over two months. All we hear is story which they claim to be update. I only pray they have not gone.
Activity: 63
I think regardless of eca cm should not be affected
Activity: 136
what is the price prediction for 2018?
Two months ago I had close to 500000 ECA in the site CoinsMarkets Dot Com. Site vanished, I lost all my coins.  I don't have the ECA wallet on my machine either, the wallet software has virus.

There is a rumor circulating online, that the developers of ECA are the same people that operated CoinsMarkets site.  I cannot know for sure, but at any rate I'm not thrilled about this ECA coin. Ain't got a single ECA.  I don't think I will bother.  Bought my 500K when price was accessible. Lost every last ECA.

CoinsMarkets didn't vanish, it crashed. Some believe it's gone, others like me believe it will eventually be fixed. Anyone can start a rumor, especially trolls lol. You want a scam? Go read up about Bitgrail.

My ECA wallet works awesome. Stake rewards have been great. I bought even more ECA during the dip.

Devs of ECA aren't the same people as CoinsMarkets. Stupid idiots trying to get the dev to replace their wallets by starting these shit rumors.
Activity: 25
Two months ago I had close to 500000 ECA in the site CoinsMarkets Dot Com. Site vanished, I lost all my coins.  I don't have the ECA wallet on my machine either, the wallet software has virus.

There is a rumor circulating online, that the developers of ECA are the same people that operated CoinsMarkets site.  I cannot know for sure, but at any rate I'm not thrilled about this ECA coin. Ain't got a single ECA.  I don't think I will bother.  Bought my 500K when price was accessible. Lost every last ECA.

CoinsMarkets didn't vanish, it crashed. Some believe it's gone, others like me believe it will eventually be fixed. Anyone can start a rumor, especially trolls lol. You want a scam? Go read up about Bitgrail.

My ECA wallet works awesome. Stake rewards have been great. I bought even more ECA during the dip.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Anybody knows any news about coinsmarket?

According to their website, they are site fixing database issue lol. I have lost all the hope that I will ever see my coins again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Anybody knows any news about coinsmarket?
Pages:
Jump to: