Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 72. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
800 million ECA were on CM, many of which were Electra Devs - so they say.

If Electra Devs think they can just white-wash this issue, forget it. I've not even started. Electra Devs won't be able to wash their hands of this issue. Don't try to bullshit us with talk of "Community" while the original investors in the "Community" get fucked-over.

Electra Reddit Whore 'pbp8ntballer' had to lock this topic, he got uncomfortable after I posted this comment -
You're the typical egotistical selfish-bastard that will be exposed for not living by the Golden Rule. It is the fault of Electra for not doing their Due Diligence on this exchange. They won't be able to white-wash it no matter how many hound-dogs they have working for them. Imagine the great karma that would ensue if they announced they would reimburse - Not Likely knowing the corrupt mortals of this generation. In Heaven they would reimburse, not in Hell.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Electra_Currency/comments/7vda9e/how_will_the_electra_community_reimburse_the/

Lmao

"The developers behind Electra have nothing to do with CoinsMarkets, full stop. They're not associated with them, in any capacity, except that Electra was being traded on CoinsMarkets.

How are you arriving to the conclusion that Electra devs and CoinsMarkets are somehow associated?"

You must be pretty embarrassed Ty if you deleting your own commits.

Still playing the whore for Electra Devs?
Fun to see you trying to feel empowered by mentioning my name, as you have to hide your identity in being a whore. LOL.
Where in my comment does it allude to CM and Electra being associated.
Try addressing the post rather than extrapolating.

I see ECA continues to tank in price - it will keep going down too.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ECA-BTC trading available on coinfalcon :punch: https://coinfalcon.com/hodl/ECA-BTC thanks to you all for the great support
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
wow... any statements from CM owners? nothing?

With each passing days, it's more and more likely that CM is trying to scam. We as a community gave them all the time they need but in the end, they are still unable to deliver.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

If Electra Devs think they can just white-wash this issue, forget it. I've not even started. Electra Devs won't be able to wash their hands of this issue. Don't try to bullshit us with talk of "Community" while the original investors in the "Community" get fucked-over.

Electra Reddit Whore 'pbp8ntballer' had to lock this topic, he got uncomfortable after I posted this comment -
You're the typical egotistical selfish-bastard that will be exposed for not living by the Golden Rule. It is the fault of Electra for not doing their Due Diligence on this exchange. They won't be able to white-wash it no matter how many hound-dogs they have working for them. Imagine the great karma that would ensue if they announced they would reimburse - Not Likely knowing the corrupt mortals of this generation. In Heaven they would reimburse, not in Hell.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Electra_Currency/comments/7vda9e/how_will_the_electra_community_reimburse_the/

Lmao

"The developers behind Electra have nothing to do with CoinsMarkets, full stop. They're not associated with them, in any capacity, except that Electra was being traded on CoinsMarkets.

How are you arriving to the conclusion that Electra devs and CoinsMarkets are somehow associated?"

You must be pretty embarrassed Ty if you deleting your own commits.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Activity: 6
Are there any plans to list on some more reputable exchanges?
Activity: 172
Cm really scam site! 😞
Activity: 532
wow... any statements from CM owners? nothing?
Activity: 3
i see CM steal my coin 

check your wallet on https://www.electraexplorer.com/

if you use Coinsmarkets

your wallet empty
i see my Coinsmarkets wallet on "https://www.electraexplorer.com/"

my wallet is empty

it real

CM is real scam
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
We would like to announce that FATBTC decided to list ECA on their exchange.
https://twitter.com/FatBTC/status/960173836153995264

I never heard about that exchange is it a new exchange? Also, they only listed ECA-ETH pair any clue why?
i think about Coinsmarkets. we need legal proceedings. CM owner do nothing for a month. this shit site say few hour for 3 day.
We just received another email for listing of ECA 30 min ago. ( one of the voted exchanges recently - beside FATBTC announcement ) . Seems we started moving ahead stronger !!! We will announce the 2nd exchange after they announce it officially.
This is our community power. This is your power!!!
Thanks to all for your kind efforts.
We would like to announce that FATBTC decided to list ECA on their exchange.
https://twitter.com/FatBTC/status/960173836153995264
Activity: 378
When a coin sucks, they have to talk about 'community'.  Roll Eyes

Seems like you are salty. This coin was abandoned and picked up by developers after though.

With 22 billion coins, Electra can take 800 million and reimburse the original investors that got burned in CoinsMarkets -
If they don't, I'll make life a living hell for the Electra "Community".

Fuck your "Community" if original investors get fucked.

LOL. You expect the community to reimburse you for someone else's fuck up? You want me to give you a dollar everytime you hit yourself too?
Activity: 43
When a coin sucks, they have to talk about 'community'.  Roll Eyes

Seems like you are salty. This coin was abandoned and picked up by developers after though.

With 22 billion coins, Electra can take 800 million and reimburse the original investors that got burned in CoinsMarkets -
If they don't, I'll make life a living hell for the Electra "Community".

Fuck your "Community" if original investors get fucked.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Trading will be enabled in few hours .

Which exchange are we talking about? YoBit or is CoinsMarkets coming back?  Grin

he is probably talking about coinsmarkets because that's the exact same message posted on their site.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Does anyone has issues with BTC withdrawal from coinhouse.eu?
In short, i tried to withdraw all of my BTC using their 'Withdraw all' button. As a result, i have a record in my withdraw history with amount similar to 0.1234567890123456, i.e. 16 decimals, and status 'Suspect'.
I cannot cancel this operation or use these coins to trade. These shitheads do not answer freshdesk ticket or direct email. 6 days passed so far, and i don't know if i will receive my coins.
Although my previous withdraws went just fine, i wanted to warn people to avoid using this 'exchange' (at least do not use their 'Withdraw all' option and type the amount manually if this is the case)
Mostly every coin will be send instant. You will get a personal transaction. But Bitcoin is different. Since 2 January 2018 Coinhouse has added batched bitcoin transactions. These transactions need to be filled with multiple withdrawals. Depending on the amount of withdrawal requests, that will calculate how often transactions will be done. Currently this is a few times a day. But this will ge more often after more withdrawal requests.

Why did conhouse introduce this feature?
Batched transactions will cut transaction confirmation time and also fees will be cut. Also this is more efficient for the bitcoin network because we do more withdraws/payments in just one transaction. This will cut the amount of bytes and also the amount of fees which are needed to get accepted into a new block on the network.

Oh, come on, it's a bullshit. A copypaste from their website. Bitcoin transaction fees were significantly reduced recently, and they cannot compile a 'batch' for 6 days? They could at least reply to my ticket or email.
And yeah, their withdrawal fee could cover a dozen of near-instant transactions.

coinhouse kinda sucks at least their support do. They replied to my ticket after almost a month or more.

I don't think they have any proper support guys on their exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: