Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 69. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

What's sad is Electra is a pump and dump coin

Not really - there was one huge pump in late december til january 5th - but the dump couldn't follow because most of those wanting to dump at high price have their coins stuck on coinsmarkets
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electra/

The chart tells the whole story

Well, what the chart shows is: there hasn't been a real dump recently - volume is far to low, it's slowly declining because demand is low, but dump would be something else...

You should have sold when it was worth something

It's still worth something (depends of course when you bought - for all those who bought far below 1 sat (like 0.1 sat - or even below for Doge/LTC), the actual price is still attractive. So those can afford to wait if there will be another pump...

I'm staking so I can make more money Smiley.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11

Not really - there was one huge pump in late december til january 5th - but the dump couldn't follow because most of those wanting to dump at high price have their coins stuck on coinsmarkets

Well, what the chart shows is: there hasn't been a real dump recently - volume is far to low, it's slowly declining because demand is low, but dump would be something else...

It's still worth something (depends of course when you bought - for all those who bought far below 1 sat (like 0.1 sat - or even below for Doge/LTC), the actual price is still attractive. So those can afford to wait if there will be another pump...
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Staking has been like clockwork. Every 2 weeks, I get rewards.

To get ECA every couple of weeks you must be holding around 2M or more tokens correct? Just trying to figure how many coins will I need to get stakes daily.
In my wallet more than 2 millions eca but i get reward only after 36 days fom last reward. It's sad Sad

Can I ask how much you have staking?

I have under 500k and have been staking for months now, and haven't received a reward Sad

In my wallet more than 2 millions eca but i get reward only after 36 days fom last reward. It's sad Sad

Well, the staking process of Electra clearly favors large and very large wallets. At the present high network weight, you might need more than 100 Mio ECA to get at least one block a day, if your wallet is broken in to several medium sized blocks, 50 Mio might be sufficient. I'm actually staking only about 7 Mio, and get a block ca. every 10 days...(although my wallet always says 2-3 days, but it can easily stay that way for a week...). With only 2 millions, you would be a candidate for every 10000th block, or, with ca. 212 blocks a day, every 50th day... 500 k are likely to take even much longer, 4 to 8 months seem a realistic estimate, but, of course, that way you risk to never get a block before max supply is actually reached...

[And yes, unlike the stated goal on the website (and still in the whitepaper) - Electra has only had about 212 (and not 288) blocks a day since the last hardfork on july 14th, 2017. - and therefore, with less blocks generated, fewer wallets get reward, and the auto-splitting of inputs that get reward within the first 11 days further increases the network weight, and this makes it more difficult for smaller wallets to get reward frequently] [And yes - I first addressed this issue in this forum in late July, and a few times in the following months, but the devs don't see this as a problem that deserves correction..]
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

To get ECA every couple of weeks you must be holding around 2M or more tokens correct? Just trying to figure how many coins will I need to get stakes daily.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Still tanking - $0.002073 USD

Lol, I don't come here very often, but I knew who posted this before I finished reading hahaha, You're like the guy who wants to remain relevant so he screams 'fire' the loudest.  ECA's true base doesn't care about the current price. We're enjoying our investment returns with our wallet stakes and have no plan for selling.

Oh, and I guess by your standards, ECA is 22 now, so that counts as mooning?
As far as "some think", you're technically correct, as in you and the other couple of people that FUD here -- I guess can count as "some".

You're not 'like', you are, a desperate little twit in denial of ECA tanking -
Down from last post to $0.001954

HAHA, The keyboard is strong with this one.

Based upon all of your posts, it's pretty clear to anyone who the 'desperate' one is. Stay salty my friend.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I have under 500k and have been staking for months now, and haven't received a reward Sad
I have the same question because I am in a similar situation
Merit: 104

Lol, I don't come here very often, but I knew who posted this before I finished reading hahaha, You're like the guy who wants to remain relevant so he screams 'fire' the loudest.  ECA's true base doesn't care about the current price. We're enjoying our investment returns with our wallet stakes and have no plan for selling.

As far as "some think", you're technically correct, as in you and the other couple of people that FUD here -- I guess can count as "some".

Ty my boy. Looks like you went from ECA to Power Ledger to full Trump mode. Little house on the Ridge from the Road ain't cutting it for you no more?

https://gyazo.com/5ae7f1649510833008310db54cba84ee
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

When will devs fix the stacking? I receive 820 eca for a month of stacking with 2 millions in wallet
Likely never, although 820 seems extremely few, would be fair reward for a rather small input [like 1000 coins], thus my questions: have you split your coins in many small inputs?
Just a small additional note: in none of the last 20 blocks has the reward been below 40k ECA. So, without proof[adress or blockheight], we might as well assume that your producing fake news...
When will devs fix the stacking? I receive 820 eca for a month of stacking with 2 millions in wallet
Likely never, although 820 seems extremely few, would be fair reward for a rather small input [like 1000 coins], thus my questions: have you split your coins in many small inputs?
Activity: 69

It is necessary to understand that if the currency does not support atomic swaps, then it can not be quickly exchanged for currency with atomic swaps. That is, there will be a quick exchange between each other only by using nuclear swaps, which in turn will require the introduction of a lightning net. And this means that the competition will increase and the electret will no longer stand out. Here, the role of currency marketing has to play its role. The team will succeed - the capitalization of electors will grow
Well, atomic swaps are basically the re-invention of barther.. Just between Blockchains... The Problem with barther is, that you usually dont know anyone that wants to swap/exchange with you at a fair rate. Thus markets, and monney [as means of exchange and unit of account] had to be invented in the first place.. So this is a step backwards to the early [digital] stone age. The examples with merchants are all totally wrong, the merchant doesnt want to swap currencies, he wants to receive coins in exchange for goods or services. And thus, you will need a third party that is ready to swap the coins you have with the coins the merchant acceptst. And the most efficient third party service [Liquidity] will always be the largest centralized exchange.. [not the safest or cheapest \ the most efficient...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
When will ECA moon like UCash.
Whats so good about that Ucash shit..it went from 0.004 to 0.22$

Probably never, probably soon you never know because well it's crypto and it's hard to predict movements here.
Activity: 25

Activity: 5

It is necessary to understand that if the currency does not support atomic swaps, then it can not be quickly exchanged for currency with atomic swaps. That is, there will be a quick exchange between each other only by using nuclear swaps, which in turn will require the introduction of a lightning net. And this means that the competition will increase and the electret will no longer stand out. Here, the role of currency marketing has to play its role. The team will succeed - the capitalization of electors will grow
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Dont know what happening but since January ECA is falling each week by couple of satoshi.Hope this will change in these couple of months but there are a lot of people with millions who are staking and as soon as they get something they dump it on exchanges and the price goes more down.
Losing patience but ill still hold and i still believe in community
Pages:
Jump to: