Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 73. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Servant, your name is chair
lol what happened to all the eca clowns from a month ago. Oh yeah! crypto happened. Lol, welcome to crypto baby,, where you should always do a thorough research
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I'm done with this coin.  Awful wallet, disorganized community, inability to get on decent exchanges.  It's going nowhere fast.

The wallet does suck.
Electra devs are all show and no go.
When you make a wallet, make it easy to set up like Lisk Nano - its good for mass adoption.

Couldn't they just take any functioning and properly designed wallet from another project and go with that?
Activity: 112
Does anyone has issues with BTC withdrawal from coinhouse.eu?
In short, i tried to withdraw all of my BTC using their 'Withdraw all' button. As a result, i have a record in my withdraw history with amount similar to 0.1234567890123456, i.e. 16 decimals, and status 'Suspect'.
I cannot cancel this operation or use these coins to trade. These shitheads do not answer freshdesk ticket or direct email. 6 days passed so far, and i don't know if i will receive my coins.
Although my previous withdraws went just fine, i wanted to warn people to avoid using this 'exchange' (at least do not use their 'Withdraw all' option and type the amount manually if this is the case)
Mostly every coin will be send instant. You will get a personal transaction. But Bitcoin is different. Since 2 January 2018 Coinhouse has added batched bitcoin transactions. These transactions need to be filled with multiple withdrawals. Depending on the amount of withdrawal requests, that will calculate how often transactions will be done. Currently this is a few times a day. But this will ge more often after more withdrawal requests.

Why did conhouse introduce this feature?
Batched transactions will cut transaction confirmation time and also fees will be cut. Also this is more efficient for the bitcoin network because we do more withdraws/payments in just one transaction. This will cut the amount of bytes and also the amount of fees which are needed to get accepted into a new block on the network.

Oh, come on, it's a bullshit. A copypaste from their website. Bitcoin transaction fees were significantly reduced recently, and they cannot compile a 'batch' for 6 days? They could at least reply to my ticket or email.
And yeah, their withdrawal fee could cover a dozen of near-instant transactions.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
In short, i tried to withdraw all of my BTC using their 'Withdraw all' button. As a result, i have a record in my withdraw history with amount similar to 0.1234567890123456, i.e. 16 decimals, and status 'Suspect'.
I cannot cancel this operation or use these coins to trade. These shitheads do not answer freshdesk ticket or direct email. 6 days passed so far, and i don't know if i will receive my coins.
Although my previous withdraws went just fine, i wanted to warn people to avoid using this 'exchange' (at least do not use their 'Withdraw all' option and type the amount manually if this is the case)
Mostly every coin will be send instant. You will get a personal transaction. But Bitcoin is different. Since 2 January 2018 Coinhouse has added batched bitcoin transactions. These transactions need to be filled with multiple withdrawals. Depending on the amount of withdrawal requests, that will calculate how often transactions will be done. Currently this is a few times a day. But this will ge more often after more withdrawal requests.

Why did conhouse introduce this feature?
Batched transactions will cut transaction confirmation time and also fees will be cut. Also this is more efficient for the bitcoin network because we do more withdraws/payments in just one transaction. This will cut the amount of bytes and also the amount of fees which are needed to get accepted into a new block on the network.
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Any good changes in project?

Don't know how much you know but they recently released the whitepaper of there project so can give it a read if you like https://electraproject.org/electra-white-paper_1.0.pdf
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
When a coin sucks, they have to talk about 'community'.  Roll Eyes

Seems like you are salty. This coin was abandoned and picked up by developers after though.

I really hope that 2018 year is going to change mind these ppl. ECA isn't just community it's a community DRIVEN cryptocurrency!
Activity: 56

"its a pump and dump scam coin"

If you are genius tell why BTC and others cryptos going down so much.
I see reliance - BTC down ECA down
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Seems like you are salty. This coin was abandoned and picked up by developers after though.
Activity: 154
I'm done with this coin.  Awful wallet, disorganized community, inability to get on decent exchanges.  It's going nowhere fast.

The wallet does suck.
Electra devs are all show and no go.
When you make a wallet, make it easy to set up like Lisk Nano - its good for mass adoption.
Activity: 46
Activity: 188
Will this coin be developed further?
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Trading will be enabled in few hours .

Which exchange are we talking about? YoBit or is CoinsMarkets coming back?  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Any good changes in project?
Activity: 364
ECA keeps tanking. White Paper did nothing as foretold.
Electra success hinges on CoinsMarkets - you can't fuck-over original investors without consequences.

ECA Devs, you can't wash your hands of original ECA investors being fucked over.
You better figure out a reimbursement plan.

its a pump and dump scam coin

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electra/

the chart speaks for itself, electra once went up in price to more then $600 a coin.... now they scream poverty and ask for donations.

is was electras idea to have a partnership with coinsmarket to stake coins on their market place. now they took off and the silence from ECA is deafening.

there are still people who think 1 month later that coinsmarket will be back....its funny

What are you talking about?
Its a new team and its all about community now.Are you following them on discord and telegram?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Electra success hinges on CoinsMarkets - you can't fuck-over original investors without consequences.

ECA Devs, you can't wash your hands of original ECA investors being fucked over.

the chart speaks for itself, electra once went up in price to more then $600 a coin.... now they scream poverty and ask for donations.

is was electras idea to have a partnership with coinsmarket to stake coins on their market place. now they took off and the silence from ECA is deafening.

there are still people who think 1 month later that coinsmarket will be back....its funny

They released an update on news bar stating "Trading will be enabled in few hours" but MFrs didn't say anything about the withdrawals.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Activity: 63
Trading will be enabled in few hours .

Pages:
Jump to: