Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 78. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
CoinsMarkets website is totally out of the internet, if you try to enter it, it will take you to Google search, some else should try it. And if it is true, what will happen to our investment?

I lost my 5000000  HTML coin to CoinGather now 1.2Million ECA to CoinsMarket? Hell these guys must be joking.

I guess coinsmarkets it's not will be back online, it's gone.
They did similar to Eaglecoin too ,
https://t.me/eaglecoinglobal/176
and to other shitcoins too.
If you guys have it ECA better sell it now, even everybody should sell it soon as possible or then it will be late.
Changing the order of your points a bit for clarity..

3) what make me think it's a scamer market and scam coin,
--->>>> they been registered the same day almost the same time  !!!coinsmarkets.com and electraproject.org <<<<---?HuhHuh??

Here we go -->> https://electraproject.org.cutestat.com
Then here -->> https://coinsmarkets.com.cutestat.com

Well, this one is obvious bullshit: date LOOKS similar, but coinsmarkets.com was registered on march, 9th, 2017, and electraproject.org was registered on september 3th, 2017 - so each time a nine and a tree - in month and date, but just half a year apart... Coinsmarkets was up and running long before the actual Electra-Team started to get formed, and the web-domain registered. (And yes, I look at the above links, that's where I get the DIFFERENT DATES from...

2) now I understand why other big markets(yobit,nextexchange and others) doesn't want take this coin ,because they feeling sometging not clear and wrong.

Ha,Ha,Ha..

next.exchange is not even up and running, so to call it a big exchange seems a bit premature, but Electra is still on the list of the coins that will be listed from the start --> see next.exchange website...

And then there is Yobit - Yobit is up and running, and you can find (an non working) Electra/BTC market since about 2 weeks, with buy orders... Problem is - if you want to deposit, Yobit says since two weeks: "deposits for such currency are temporary offline". (So there can't be sell orders, because no one can send Electra to Yobit.).

Now, this is a typical Yobit problem, you can find dozens of coins where devs and community are complaining because Yobit doesn't answer their tickets, doesn't include mandatory wallet-updates, remains on the wrong chain after a hardfork for years, and yes, you can also find many "coins" that don't even exist anymore, because the chain died years ago, no devs, no community, but still trade (but- of course - no deposit and withdrawal) on Yobit. They rarely ever care if a wallet of a non major coin is online or syncing properly. So - may be - once they installed the Electra-Wallet, it took more than 10 minutes to download the entire Blockchain, so Yobit just gave up - and kept the monney. (May be they will look in a few weeks if they now have an active wallet - but hey, that would be the usual level of support you get from Yobit...). Yobit doesn't care about quality... So to claim that the fact that ECA are still not actively traded on Yobit because of quality is just ridiculous...

I, personally, would never have suggested to apply to Yobit...

5) possible that coinhouse and crypto-bridge own by them too.

Unlikely with coinhouse, they just showed up a few days before coinsmarkets went belly up, and benefited from it, but they didn't list a large number of coins that got "orphaned" by Coinsmarkets (or Nova-Exchange, for that matter), and quite a few coins with very low volume, that you could get at Bittrex et all. (and therefore not generating a big demand on a minor new exchange.

Definitely not with Crypto-Bridge - (Crypto-Bridge is a decentralized Exchange with a own Blockchain, trading coins as tokens on their chain..) Unfortunately, I must admit, as much as  I like Electra, creating a decentralized exchange seems way over the head of the existing dev-team, especially months ago...

[/quote]

Are you part of team ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
guys i have question, why this coin was 830$  (11 jun 2017) and now 0.004$

what happen ? i hope someone can explain

and do u think this coin has futur ?

That time electra was newly listed on some exchange, and newly added coins starts trading at weird prices.

OR maybe hard to mine ECA. I had 0.054 ECA/day from mining. What price will be after 50% POS  - 1$ ?

How do you mine ECA lol? I thought it was only staking right now right?
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
news on novaexchange:

Honoured customers and crypto currency enthusiasts! You have been told a while ago now that we were planning to close down Nova Exchange in the beginning of 2018. We made this tough decision because Nova Exchange was growing at a speed, and in a way, that us, the founders, could not keep up with and run the business in a meaningful and secure way. Not wanting to make promises we might not be able to keep, we didn’t tell anyone, not anyone, that we never stopped looking for a way to keep going and keep Nova Exchange in business. So! We are so happy to announce that we have found a partner, a new main shareholder, willing and more importantly, able to carry on running Nova Exchange. The new owners, we have made sure, have the resources and the experience (6+ years in the business) it takes to provide excellent service to you all. We started negotiations and talks early in November last year, and now we can tell you the good news: The show will go on! More information will follow. In the meantime, just go keep on trading crypto. Best Wishes to you all!

Thanks but this news is older than 1 week
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
CoinsMarkets website is totally out of the internet, if you try to enter it, it will take you to Google search, some else should try it. And if it is true, what will happen to our investment?

I lost my 5000000  HTML coin to CoinGather now 1.2Million ECA to CoinsMarket? Hell these guys must be joking.

Very frustrating, I'm still hoping they have no run off with our money... Angry
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
news on novaexchange:

Honoured customers and crypto currency enthusiasts! You have been told a while ago now that we were planning to close down Nova Exchange in the beginning of 2018. We made this tough decision because Nova Exchange was growing at a speed, and in a way, that us, the founders, could not keep up with and run the business in a meaningful and secure way. Not wanting to make promises we might not be able to keep, we didn’t tell anyone, not anyone, that we never stopped looking for a way to keep going and keep Nova Exchange in business. So! We are so happy to announce that we have found a partner, a new main shareholder, willing and more importantly, able to carry on running Nova Exchange. The new owners, we have made sure, have the resources and the experience (6+ years in the business) it takes to provide excellent service to you all. We started negotiations and talks early in November last year, and now we can tell you the good news: The show will go on! More information will follow. In the meantime, just go keep on trading crypto. Best Wishes to you all!
Activity: 56

That time electra was newly listed on some exchange, and newly added coins starts trading at weird prices.

OR maybe hard to mine ECA. I had 0.054 ECA/day from mining. What price will be after 50% POS  - 1$ ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 124

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 75
finally , i have half million eca , after 1 month of staking , about 12h\day , i got 22.000 coins ...
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
coinhouse. my lost 2000K eca  /.
But development didn't solve the problem for me, 20 days passed.
Activity: 63
cm seems to be a great potential trading website. I hope we will not let down
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
They may be looking for a better server to go

Probably. Guess what, people calling their hosting service and calling them scammers only hurts themselves!
Activity: 63
They may be looking for a better server to go
Activity: 12
Merit: 1

Activity: 165
Merit: 11
Changing the order of your points a bit for clarity..

3) what make me think it's a scamer market and scam coin,
--->>>> they been registered the same day almost the same time  !!!coinsmarkets.com and electraproject.org <<<<---?HuhHuh??

Here we go -->> https://electraproject.org.cutestat.com
Then here -->> https://coinsmarkets.com.cutestat.com

Well, this one is obvious bullshit: date LOOKS similar, but coinsmarkets.com was registered on march, 9th, 2017, and electraproject.org was registered on september 3th, 2017 - so each time a nine and a tree - in month and date, but just half a year apart... Coinsmarkets was up and running long before the actual Electra-Team started to get formed, and the web-domain registered. (And yes, I look at the above links, that's where I get the DIFFERENT DATES from...
[/quote]

2) now I understand why other big markets(yobit,nextexchange and others) doesn't want take this coin ,because they feeling sometging not clear and wrong.

Ha,Ha,Ha..

next.exchange is not even up and running, so to call it a big exchange seems a bit premature, but Electra is still on the list of the coins that will be listed from the start --> see next.exchange website...

And then there is Yobit - Yobit is up and running, and you can find (an non working) Electra/BTC market since about 2 weeks, with buy orders... Problem is - if you want to deposit, Yobit says since two weeks: "deposits for such currency are temporary offline". (So there can't be sell orders, because no one can send Electra to Yobit.).

Now, this is a typical Yobit problem, you can find dozens of coins where devs and community are complaining because Yobit doesn't answer their tickets, doesn't include mandatory wallet-updates, remains on the wrong chain after a hardfork for years, and yes, you can also find many "coins" that don't even exist anymore, because the chain died years ago, no devs, no community, but still trade (but- of course - no deposit and withdrawal) on Yobit. They rarely ever care if a wallet of a non major coin is online or syncing properly. So - may be - once they installed the Electra-Wallet, it took more than 10 minutes to download the entire Blockchain, so Yobit just gave up - and kept the monney. (May be they will look in a few weeks if they now have an active wallet - but hey, that would be the usual level of support you get from Yobit...). Yobit doesn't care about quality... So to claim that the fact that ECA are still not actively traded on Yobit because of quality is just ridiculous...

I, personally, would never have suggested to apply to Yobit...

5) possible that coinhouse and crypto-bridge own by them too.

Unlikely with coinhouse, they just showed up a few days before coinsmarkets went belly up, and benefited from it, but they didn't list a large number of coins that got "orphaned" by Coinsmarkets (or Nova-Exchange, for that matter), and quite a few coins with very low volume, that you could get at Bittrex et all. (and therefore not generating a big demand on a minor new exchange.

Definitely not with Crypto-Bridge - (Crypto-Bridge is a decentralized Exchange with a own Blockchain, trading coins as tokens on their chain..) Unfortunately, I must admit, as much as  I like Electra, creating a decentralized exchange seems way over the head of the existing dev-team, especially months ago...

The ECA dev team should report against Coinsmarkets to stand up for (and protect) the ECA community..

I think they should.
Who the hell are these CM people?? Was it a fraud or genuine technical issue that they are working on it??
Anyone any news??

If someone confirms it was a fraud at least I can say goodbye to my 181k coins Sad

Reed my topic on the top ! And tell me what you think about it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
The ECA dev team should report against Coinsmarkets to stand up for (and protect) the ECA community..

They were looking for new hosting company so maybe they found them and transferring data?

I also saw some twitter posts stating that most of the wallets are online.

https://twitter.com/ECAGiraffe/status/955168424006766592
https://twitter.com/crypto_earning/status/955074026329788417

Yes, the whole 'fix' the problem by coinsmarkets dev team is taking too much time but for me the most positive sign is that they really trying to do their job fine. And also they keep updating ECA team about the present situation.

Even the small exchanges are making money today because of all the flood of new crypto investors. It doesn't make sense for coinsmarkets to close when it's earning money. They will probably get the problem fixed soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

They were looking for new hosting company so maybe they found them and transferring data?

I also saw some twitter posts stating that most of the wallets are online.

https://twitter.com/ECAGiraffe/status/955168424006766592
https://twitter.com/crypto_earning/status/955074026329788417

Yes, the whole 'fix' the problem by coinsmarkets dev team is taking too much time but for me the most positive sign is that they really trying to do their job fine. And also they keep updating ECA team about the present situation.
Activity: 5
I bought my coins along all my friends on coinhouse.eu and no issues transferring to our desktop wallet
Pages:
Jump to: