Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 77. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
if coinsmarkets is gone electra wil be nothing
Please don't forecast anything because in that exact subject it's not easy.

ECA White Paper does not mean jack-shit if CM is not Online -
But whitepaper is more important in case of listing on bigger exchanges.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
if coinsmarkets is gone electra wil be nothing
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I understand the desire to hope coinsmarkets comes back, but it won't even load and email to the admins is "undeliverable."

We all learned a big lesson, hopefully not a painful one.  I was very excited by ECA but we have to move on, fam.

If you want to speculate on a small market that seems well coded try Bibox.  I like their interface, it's similar to Binance.  I have been accumulating Bottos BTO:

https://www.bibox.com/exchange?coinPair=BTO_ETH

You're in denial with your head up your ass, just like Electra Devs are.
Without CM, original investors will be fucked over, Electra will have that black-cloud on them forever.
Only an idiot would buy ECA now not knowing if CM will be back.     
Activity: 31
I understand the desire to hope coinsmarkets comes back, but it won't even load and email to the admins is "undeliverable."

We all learned a big lesson, hopefully not a painful one.  I was very excited by ECA but we have to move on, fam.

If you want to speculate on a small market that seems well coded try Bibox.  I like their interface, it's similar to Binance.  I have been accumulating Bottos BTO:

https://www.bibox.com/exchange?coinPair=BTO_ETH

ECA White Paper does not mean jack-shit if CM is not Online -

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
CoinsMarkets website is totally out of the internet, if you try to enter it, it will take you to Google search, some else should try it. And if it is true, what will happen to our investment?

I lost my 5000000  HTML coin to CoinGather now 1.2Million ECA to CoinsMarket? Hell these guys must be joking.

I guess coinsmarkets it's not will be back online, it's gone.
They did similar to Eaglecoin too ,
https://t.me/eaglecoinglobal/176
and to other shitcoins too.
If you guys have it ECA better sell it now, even everybody should sell it soon as possible or then it will be late.

Coinsmarket is "working" (just for chat apparently) here http://185.66.140.234/index.php,and everybody is asking when it will be online and apparently a "dev" said early today that they will give back all the coins to all the users in 6 months minimun, but is not confirmed that is a real dev the person who write that in the chat ....So apparently until now everything in that exchange is loss

Is that the IP of real coinsmarkets? I am asking because I saw on twitter some guys were saying there's a fake CM site online.
Yes this is real, the scamer site is coinsmarket.net, is a pishing site, but as I said this is only work for chat and see news and updates the withdraw and trade not working, but the way no good news until now
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
CoinsMarkets website is totally out of the internet, if you try to enter it, it will take you to Google search, some else should try it. And if it is true, what will happen to our investment?

I lost my 5000000  HTML coin to CoinGather now 1.2Million ECA to CoinsMarket? Hell these guys must be joking.

If you guys have it ECA better sell it now, even everybody should sell it soon as possible or then it will be late.

Coinsmarket is "working" (just for chat apparently) here http://185.66.140.234/index.php,and everybody is asking when it will be online and apparently a "dev" said early today that they will give back all the coins to all the users in 6 months minimun, but is not confirmed that is a real dev the person who write that in the chat ....So apparently until now everything in that exchange is loss

Is that the IP of real coinsmarkets? I am asking because I saw on twitter some guys were saying there's a fake CM site online.

There are a lot of scammers/phishers active in the CoinsMarkets chat, so be really careful with clicking on links and the "dev" was definitely fake. Their website clearly stating they won't reply in chat.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

that exchange is never coming back because i might be wrong but I don't think website host migration takes so much time.
Activity: 5
ECA total suppy is in the billions, they can fork the lost coins stuck with CM and replace our coins. Then, to keep the price stablized, they can burn coins they used to replace our lost coins, it would mean that the total supply is greatly decrease and less for the developers. This is all my opinion of course. Also, I want to tell all the fucktards who are on their high horse why the hell we didn't download to a wallet, FUCK YOU GUYS WHO WOULD POSE SUCH A QUESTION. THERE'S A HOST OF REASON, LIKE MAYBE WE WANTED TO JUST HOLD FOR A DAY AND FLIP IT, OR SOME OF THOSE WHO GOT COINS ARE AT A DIFFERENT LEANING CURVE AND THE MORE EXPERIENCE BUYERS. THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH PAIN. AND FUCK ECA FOR PICKING CM AS THEIR FIRST CHOICE TO HOST THIS COIN.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11

Are you part of team ?

Is that all you have to say...?

But - no - not really. I have been following Electra since early June, there have evidently been a lot of initial problems, and I have asked some technical questions on that thread since early July. (You can find all of it here if you just read this ANN-Thread from the beginning...). There was very little activity during late July and August, and most of September, so it looked as might this coins as well die - there were always some people staking, but not much else, and the original dev didn't comment all that much - so doubt that he is still active arose. Then, in late September, a Telegramm group was started (not my prefered form of communication), some people started to get involved, but still, it didn't seem to really get anywhere.

There was always the exchange issue (trading on Nova far below one satoshi, but always some very few trades at just on sat (huge sell-wall) - distorting the price (leading to extreme fluctuations in the statistics of Coinmarketcap...) Very little trade on coinsmarkets.com - only against DOGE, clearly the secondary exchange. Then, when Nova was shutting more and more down, the issue became more pressing, but the only change was that coinsmarkets actually added BTC/ECA traiding, with price differentiation as low as 0.1 sat. This was a more realistic price, and thus, on CM fluctuations weren't that wilde as before. But still, early in December, I was convinced that Electra wont get anywhere.

The fast rise in price, starting from December 18th and getting more and more traction, came as a huge surprise to me. But most of the volume and price rise was just generated from December 30th to January 2. And from January 3, problems with Coinsmarkets started, although price still kept exploding.

While I personally jumped back on the bandwagon on December 18th, and saw my portfolio explode in value within just a few days, I still have quite a few coins stuck on CM. (No net loss, as the price explosion has multiplied my holdings, and I pulled much more out than I had invested, but still...)

So I hope - but don't really believe - that they might come back.

But claims that the newly formed ECA team has anything to do with the failure of CM seem really far fetched. If ECA want's to get far, there are still huge challenges ahead, and I have not seen a clear indication that the new team is up to it, but for that we might at least wait out the whitepaper...
Activity: 434

FUCK the ECA White Paper. ECA Devs better figure the fuck-out how they will pay back original investors who made ECA popular.

If they talk about 'Community', they better forget about White Paper and make sure original investors in the "community" are not fucked over. Do you fucks get it yet?
Activity: 189
finally , i have half million eca , after 1 month of staking , about 12h\day , i got 22.000 coins ...
It's very good. I have 2millinns eca and after month of stacking, i got 5000 coins 17 days ago and now look an signs "Expected time to earn reward is 13 (14, 17 or 18) days" Sad
Activity: 189
guys i have question, why this coin was 830$  (11 jun 2017) and now 0.004$

what happen ? i hope someone can explain

and do u think this coin has futur ?
Look volume and marketcap at 11 jun 2017. At that time there were very few coins and they were not needed by anyone. Now there a 23 billion coins... Any questions?
Activity: 7
For all of shit team, attention !
You guys better gave  it back all the money some way how.. either open coinsmarket and let the ppl take it back !

We been watching you guys for long time.

Dennis, take it action ! but it's up to you guys !
Then it will be late !

WAWU !
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I had a lot of electra on coinsmarket at one point. Glad I cashed most of it out. Makes my stomach turn to think of all the money people have seen vanish in the last month after electra was so generous. Hope somehow things shake out and people can just withdraw their coins from coinsmarket, I've got some 5k yenten and a few million ECA orphaned myself I couldn't imagine how it'd feel to be holding 50 million+ ECA.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
guys i have question, why this coin was 830$  (11 jun 2017) and now 0.004$

what happen ? i hope someone can explain

and do u think this coin has futur ?

That time electra was newly listed on some exchange, and newly added coins starts trading at weird prices.

OR maybe hard to mine ECA. I had 0.054 ECA/day from mining. What price will be after 50% POS  - 1$ ?

How do you mine ECA lol? I thought it was only staking right now right?

Yes, right now you can mine ECA only by staking. POW period is over!
Activity: 7

If you paid attention in telegram chat only 200-300 real members, other 92-95% bot !
Pages:
Jump to: