Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 76. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Let's hope Coinsmarkets returns soon, because it is no funny that they stayed this long working on what only heaven knows. Other sites went on upgrade and were done within a week. But theirs has been more than a month now.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
What about new exchanges like cryptopia and others?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
How many coins for a masternode?

No MN's for ECA
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

Sorry but as far as I remember Electra is not a masternode coin only way to earn coin is through PoW which is over now and PoS.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Fun to watch mortals when their patience runs thin.
Patience is how you act while you're waiting - many here are horrific examples.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

What mean this "masternode"?

I withdraw some btc from Counhouse couple times but each time dev did it manually because of "suspect state"
Activity: 165
Relax everyone, CM seems to doing what they could to restore everything. Just be patient.

New news :

Time : 2018-01-25
More delay
Now gandi (Domain registrar) took over our domain , we are working with them to restore access , Please stop bombaring hosting and domain registrar , You are just delaying the process of getting back coinsmarkets online.

did they unsteal my coins yet?  no. ok

where did that update come from?

All the Coinsmarkets.com dumba$$es all have to say is "we will open the withdraw function only while we get our site back up and running"  then people will stop sending truthful emails to registrars.  Do the right thing dumbA$$es and people will let you be a dumbA$$ without holding their coins.  Dont you get it, you holding peoples coins and we will ruin you to the ground until we get our coins.  End of story. 

How do you get your coins back if you keep closing their website which you can withdraw from though? If they are trying to get back online, why don't you let them and see if they enable withdrawal?

If you can enable a dumb a$$ chat, you can enable the withdraw function.  PERIOD!

Don't be a douchebag and think enabling a feature that they disabled is rocket science.  ITS NOT! 
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
Cant belive coinsmarkets have been down for 22 days now. Tesla manage to build the worlds largest battery in middle of the Australian in approximately 90 days....
Activity: 47
Activity: 75
we need a good exchange , coinhouse its broken and cryptobrydge its stuck ... what in the world ??

How is coinhouse broken? How is cryptobridge stuck? I looked at both and they seem to be working. Cryptobridge gets stuck sometimes though but usually works. Try again.

on coinhouse the wallets are not working ....
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
we need a good exchange , coinhouse its broken and cryptobrydge its stuck ... what in the world ??

How is coinhouse broken? How is cryptobridge stuck? I looked at both and they seem to be working. Cryptobridge gets stuck sometimes though but usually works. Try again.
Activity: 75
Relax everyone, CM seems to doing what they could to restore everything. Just be patient.

New news :

More delay
Now gandi (Domain registrar) took over our domain , we are working with them to restore access , Please stop bombaring hosting and domain registrar , You are just delaying the process of getting back coinsmarkets online.

All the Coinsmarkets.com dumba$$es all have to say is "we will open the withdraw function only while we get our site back up and running"  then people will stop sending truthful emails to registrars.  Do the right thing dumbA$$es and people will let you be a dumbA$$ without holding their coins.  Dont you get it, you holding peoples coins and we will ruin you to the ground until we get our coins.  End of story. 

How do you get your coins back if you keep closing their website which you can withdraw from though? If they are trying to get back online, why don't you let them and see if they enable withdrawal?
Activity: 165

New news :

More delay

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

Source : http://185.66.140.234/ -> see news in the lower right.

Just checked the wallet status of coinsmarkets using the above IP address and happy to see the ECA's wallet status is online.

New news :

More delay

It was posted on their site I believe. I saw it in a screen shot while looking at the ECA discord.
Activity: 28
I have a lot of ECA locked in here too but i'm confident with this. For me if all of this was just a scam they would take a minute to post some fake news....

Source : http://185.66.140.234/ -> see news in the lower right.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

New news :

More delay

Activity: 28

New news :

More delay
Activity: 25
If you're browsing and following this thread, looking to feed your Uncertainty (the U in FUD), there's always half empty glass posters to fill that. Just know that there are a vast majority of others who are quietly holding fast, staking in their personal wallets and believing in their investment and potential of Electra - not even thinking of selling. (research block explorer).  Electra had previously announced new exchanges coming online, have and are very active in social media venues, clear road map, growing team, (research ECA website) and upcoming white paper. CM not returning would in no way kill the ECA future. Believe what you want, just letting you know the positive side of the FUD that's rampant lately due to CM. If / When CM comes back online and you want to dump your coins you had left there, go ahead, just remember that someone else is buying them.
Pages:
Jump to: