Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 80. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I hope cm will be up and running sooner or later

Coinsmarket wallet has been slowly coming back online. It looks like their wallets are coming online. We should see it operational soon.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I hope cm will be up and running sooner or later
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Lead developer doesn't show his/her real name?

Scam.  "Electra01" and team have already shown that their other founder, Aykut Baybas, was a scammer in Eagle Coin.  Now he's part of the ECA scam.  Ashame, because I had very high hopes for this coin.  The ECA team knows this, and they've refused to kick him off the project, which tells us about their intentions.  Unfortunate.

Please remember that the whole project was rescued after bonanza period problems, so why somebody who wants to scam ppl is going hard to move ECA forward with these type of problems?
Activity: 1
Lead developer doesn't show his/her real name?

Scam.  "Electra01" and team have already shown that their other founder, Aykut Baybas, was a scammer in Eagle Coin.  Now he's part of the ECA scam.  Ashame, because I had very high hopes for this coin.  The ECA team knows this, and they've refused to kick him off the project, which tells us about their intentions.  Unfortunate.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Any idea why yobit still haven't listed ECA on the exchange? I am seeing ECA there for weeks now but the deposit feature is still disabled
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
Guys, what happened to ECA volume? Why did it drop so brutally? I still see great potential in this gem.

cuz coinsmarkets.com closed and Eca's volume were there so both of them Eca and Coinsmarkets are scam  Grin Grin
What will you do once CoinsMarkets Exchange is back online and fully functional?
HOLD
SELL
BUY
MOVE
https://twitter.com/ElectracoinECA/status/954714887703449601
First they have to enable the option to move the wallet and before that it should let us login  Grin
Activity: 294
Guys, what happened to ECA volume? Why did it drop so brutally? I still see great potential in this gem.

cuz coinsmarkets.com closed and Eca's volume were there so both of them Eca and Coinsmarkets are scam  Grin Grin
What will you do once CoinsMarkets Exchange is back online and fully functional?
HOLD
SELL
BUY
MOVE
https://twitter.com/ElectracoinECA/status/954714887703449601
Activity: 101
Merit: 7

Activity: 5
CM always says "an email has been sent to your email, please click on it". but i'm not receiving any mail from them...

Do not wait for messages on the mail. Just do F5 and continue to re-enter your login and password. And you will come
Activity: 136
CM always says "an email has been sent to your email, please click on it". but i'm not receiving any mail from them...
Activity: 53
https://coinsmarkets.com/

Same link.
I can login with my credentials like before.
I don't have my coins here because I already withdraw them in the past.
But for those who still have their coins on Coinsmarkets, you should get them now Smiley.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
For you info, Coinsmarkets is back online.

do you have a link? is it the same website? coinsmarkets.com is still down. Still, no ones been able to log in. I only can speak for myself, but my money is still locked up/unavailable.
I hope so but for now I do not have access to enter on coinsmarkets, I think some of my ECAs are now locked there and nobody knows when it can open again
Activity: 318
crypto enthusiast
Yea, agree with you. As usual. Holders will be rewarded, speculative traders, will be bitchin'  Smiley
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

do you have a link? is it the same website? coinsmarkets.com is still down. Still, no ones been able to log in. I only can speak for myself, but my money is still locked up/unavailable.
Activity: 53
Activity: 25

Many Reasons.
1: CoinsMarkets not quite back online yet. (See electra.news and facebook updates about CM coming back online soon.
2: Micro exchanges that ECA is currently on don't provide for much volume.
3: ECA massive staking reward means many people who invested are holding fast, with no intention to sell.
-----Add the fact that larger exchanges are scheduled to start trading ECA soon, the great development and communication from the devs, the community around ECA, and the current price compared to other projects make for a fantastic hold investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 54
their communication is shit. I bet they are on a flight to barbados then they will get the coins. Kuntz
Activity: 162
^^^^^WOO HOO ^^^^^ -
We'll all be rich soon.  Cool
yes as coinsmarktee is REAL DEAL Fucking pussies grown up guys pay for icos and wait months for there coin can't fucking wait less then a month coins would have been back on had no one called out fraud to the host
Activity: 154
^^^^^WOO HOO ^^^^^ -
We'll all be rich soon.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: