Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 14. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Look at my edit, others suggested that you could keep 20% of the total supply and I responded to them, you last post looked like you were saying "It's ok guys, i'm not going to fuck you over" until you edited it.

Stop crying tomewok, you came here only to fud.

GTFO from here and this coins mother fuck er

This post actually made me laugh, Spots confirmed that he didn't wanted to keep the coins and that he will burn them, there's no FUD here, read my post, i was asking clarification so we justly don't have FUD surrounding this coin  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Look at my edit, others suggested that you could keep 20% of the total supply and I responded to them, you last post looked like you were saying "It's ok guys, i'm not going to fuck you over" until you edited it.

Stop crying tomewok, you came here only to fud.

GTFO from here and this coin %$&$()&%  EDITED.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Actually I have all the private keys for addresses in Cloud Staking and I have not heard a SINGLE complaint yet

Because you are running the main wallet, like bittrex have the private key of my ECASH deposit address but they certainly don't have the private keys of my desktop wallet.

Except you run the private keys from mine in your wallet, as well. My whole point is that it's known I'm not going to fuck you over

So you really want to keep 20% of the total supply of the coin ? Does that really seems reasonable to you as a coin dev ?

In my book a 20% premine is a big no no and i'm probably not the only one to think that, why not sticking to the premine that was announced in the original OP ?

Have I once said I was keeping a single coin? Please read what I, not others, actually said. Holy fuck, I can't even say I'm NOT going to keep a premine without getting shit for it...

I didn't edit anything

been watching this LIKE A HAWK hes insisted he wants ZERO 0000000 coins. spots wants nothing. he barely wants to be here so CHILL TF OUT
Actually I have all the private keys for addresses in Cloud Staking and I have not heard a SINGLE complaint yet

Because you are running the main wallet, like bittrex have the private key of my ECASH deposit address but they certainly don't have the private keys of my desktop wallet.

Except you run the private keys from mine in your wallet, as well. My whole point is that it's known I'm not going to fuck you over

So you really want to keep 20% of the total supply of the coin ? Does that really seems reasonable to you as a coin dev ?

In my book a 20% premine is a big no no and i'm probably not the only one to think that, why not sticking to the premine that was announced in the original OP ?

Have I once said I was keeping a single coin? Please read what I, not others, actually said. Holy fuck, I can't even say I'm NOT going to keep a premine without getting shit for it...

I didn't edit anything

Why your whole post isn't showing in my quotes then ?

Anyway, you clarified that you didn't wanted theses coins and that you won't take them and provide proof of burn so we're fine  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

I didn't edit anything
Activity: 224
lightning transaction , very good job spot

new fresh working blockchain

thanks

Activity: 289
just received my first 2 stake transactions!   working great.
legendary

Edit: Ok i saw that you edited your post and added:  "I've not even said I was going to keep them or asked if I could once..."

So, to summarize, rewarding you for your work is ok and normal, but not 20% of the total supply.
legendary
Has the coin swap been done at C-CEX?Huh?  I have a friend who has some in there

Perhaps Spots can help that guys who has their coins in ccex, Pride can do the swap.

Nobody at c-cex informed me of anything, including that they were participating in a swap or updating at all, so I have no idea if they even have snapshots, or what block its on or what. I've always said Bittrex
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Has the coin swap been done at C-CEX?Huh?  I have a friend who has some in there

Perhaps Spots can help that guys who has their coins in ccex, Pride can do the swap.
legendary

Except you run the private keys from mine in your wallet, as well. My whole point is that it's known I'm not going to fuck you over. I've not even said I was going to keep them or asked if I could once...

legendary

I have to ask.. if spots keeps the 20% ..do you REALLY think he is going to dump it?

Vegas

It's not about thinking if he's going to dump or not, it's about knowing that there's this possibility floating around.

It's like knowing that somebody own your private keys, even if the guy say he's not going to do something stupid you sure won't sleep well.

Also, you're not everybody, maybe a 20% premine is fine for you but i can assure you that we'll get the attention of all the fudsters and trolls of this board if that happen.

I'm not saying that Spots should not get something for his work but 20% of the total supply is definitely too much and isn't reasonable at all.

Activity: 356
Has the coin swap been done at C-CEX?Huh?  I have a friend who has some in there
how much coins in circulation right now

"moneysupply" : 5508277.23219400,
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
how much coins in circulation right now

16:40:46

getinfo

16:40:46

{
"version" : "v2.0.1.0-unk-beta",