Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 17. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Spots, you sir are awesome!!!! You have my highest respect!!! You will ALWAYS have a place to stay in Vegas, and I will personally pay to fly you out here  anytime!!!

Vegas
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Please keep the coins and thank you
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
@community everyone, I need you guys to chime in here, and tell spots we want him to keep these coins, regardless of amount. Thank you.

I have no issue with Spots keeping them for the work he has done for the coin. However, I do agree that we really need a decent Block Explorer.

CryptoID are good. Here is their FAQ.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/faq.dws

Here is Darkcoins one using CryptoID. It has everything you would require.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/

Also, a new thread would be a really good idea.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
@community everyone, I need you guys to chime in here, and tell spots we want him to keep these coins, regardless of amount. Thank you.

After all the hard work he did, i hope he does keep them. not only should he keep them they should be staking right now because had he not fixed what was the most fucked up coin ive ever dealt with none of us would have a damn thing

Yes keep them !!! No question Wink and good game to all of you !!
legendary
ALL my coins arrived safe and sound, and I withdraw a massive amount at once. CONFIRMED!!!

Vegas
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
please post when anyone can confirm receipt of their coins.

Vegas

Confirmed.....did a test of a few coins from Bittrex to new wallet.  It took about 5min after saying completed on Bittrex.  I would expect it to happen faster as blocks start moving a little faster as people get coins to wallet.

Edit: Yes, spots should keep those coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

After all the hard work he did, i hope he does keep them. not only should he keep them they should be staking right now because had he not fixed what was the most fucked up coin ive ever dealt with none of us would have a damn thing

on a side note, i hope he does stake claim to the coin as well lol i know its open source though and technically its a community coin
legendary

+1000 we would have ALL lost our coins, if he didnt step in.

Vegas
legendary
Spots.. what about using them for promotions or graphic arts, or to hire any kind of help to promote/enhance this coin? This coin will go to the moon. You could use the coins to make a REALLY beautiful op, hire someone with awesome graphic skills, and have them make a bad ass looking wallet like MMXIV.

Vegas
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

I have no problem if he keeps....
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Just got a reply to my email from Ryan at Bittrex (few posts back) regarding getting updated to the new wallet:

Hi,

ECASH just came up!

Thanks,

Ryan

Looks like they have finally updated it. Should be good to go.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Good luck!

With this chain, I've left PoW open for 0.00 reward (which works properly), so I will solo mine the first 10,000 blocks for no reward to ensure everyone can withdraw their coins and have a smooth transition over to pure proof of stake after block 10,000
legendary
legendary
ok.. WHY are you not keeping these? Youve been through hell with this coin?! You have EASILY earned them.

Vegas

It's not really fair to you guys that mined or bought them if I keep them
legendary
ok.. WHY are you not keeping these? Youve been through hell with this coin?! You have EASILY earned them.

Vegas
legendary
We will need a reliable ABE (or similar) based explorer so I can destroy these extra staked coins and have it easily verified
legendary
ok..just THIS second. Bittrex removed the "disabled" wallet. Spots safe to withdraw?

Vegas

Edit: fk it, Im doing it. Waited long enough.

No clue

LMFAO!!! LOVE THAT ANSWER!!

Vegas
legendary
please post when anyone can confirm receipt of their coins.

Vegas
legendary
ok..just THIS second. Bittrex removed the "disabled" wallet. Spots safe to withdraw?

Vegas

Edit: fk it, Im doing it. Waited long enough.

No clue
Pages:
Jump to: