Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 15. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I have to ask.. if spots keeps the 20% ..do you REALLY think he is going to dump it?

Vegas

It's not about thinking if he's going to dump or not, it's about knowing that there's this possibility floating around.

It's like knowing that somebody own your private keys, even if the guy say he's not going to do something stupid you sure won't sleep well.

Also, you're not everybody, maybe a 20% premine is fine for you but i can assure you that we'll get the attention of all the fudsters and trolls of this board if that happen.

I'm not saying that Spots should not get something for his work but 20% of the total supply is definitely too much and isn't reasonable at all.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
The planet im on is crypto-fucking land. The land that I get paid to work on. The same land that spots will NOT direspect the community and dump the coins. You are certainly new , because if youve been around you would know that spots would never pull shit like an amateur dev. You should really read through this entire thread and see the shit he has had to go through without asking for a penny. Have suck fucking respect , noob.

You sound angry you little fan boy Smiley

For your information i have been here long before most of you and i have seen it all, check registered then come back lol

Lets get this clear 'if' he uses it for development then there is no problem but for someone that has self claimed it is not his coin and he does not have a stake should not have that amount!!!

If he takes it on creates another thread so the world knows this then YES he deserves it other wise get a grip maaan

I actually agree with you on that. Spots DOES need to make this official, with a new OP, and claim the premine, and its causing problems because that area is still grey.

Vegas

I was not being funny dude i have seen what he has done for this and i appreciate it but it needs to be known that it is his coin and atleast 5% of that he has needs to go to helping the coin. Again i am saying this in the hope he takes it on properly he is a good dev and deserves them if conditions i said are met..

Ok, while we all agree we want spots to make this coin his, he did all this work for NOTHING, why should conditions be put on him to keep the coins? The coins are rightfully his with or without him taking this coin on as his own. Just knowing he made the wallet and a new blockchain, dealt with trex, is adding it to gorrillastake.com, etc etc etc should be more than enough to warrant keeping the coins because had all this not been done, wed have absolutely nothing

Lol at you guys when someone says they are going to do something for nothing then when they then need something for that something they do not deserve it because clearly there was other motives to begin with, getting board with you lot now..

I hear what your saying man, it seems Vegas is more concerned than igotspots.

Its not concern, but Im hardcore when it comes to what I feel is right. It has nothing to do with the money, but when someone put this much time and effort in, I want to do my best to make sure they are paid. As a business owner for 20 years I am very generous and my people are always compensated well for hard work, so I guess that spills over into everything I do. I gonna leave this issue now, and let it play out.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
You can withdraw your coins from Bittrex, its safer if you go back a few pages and get the wallet, than someone supply a link. Its wallet 2.01. I would delete the whole emoney folder in roaming and start again (if your on windows)

Vegas

Not an issue. I used a new folder in Roaming for that very reason
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
The planet im on is crypto-fucking land. The land that I get paid to work on. The same land that spots will NOT direspect the community and dump the coins. You are certainly new , because if youve been around you would know that spots would never pull shit like an amateur dev. You should really read through this entire thread and see the shit he has had to go through without asking for a penny. Have suck fucking respect , noob.

For your information i have been here long before most of you and i have seen it all, check registered then come back lol

Lets get this clear 'if' he uses it for development then there is no problem but for someone that has self claimed it is not his coin and he does not have a stake should not have that amount!!!

If he takes it on creates another thread so the world knows this then YES he deserves it other wise get a grip maaan

I actually agree with you on that. Spots DOES need to make this official, with a new OP, and claim the premine, and its causing problems because that area is still grey.

Vegas

I was not being funny dude i have seen what he has done for this and i appreciate it but it needs to be known that it is his coin and atleast 5% of that he has needs to go to helping the coin. Again i am saying this in the hope he takes it on properly he is a good dev and deserves them if conditions i said are met..

Ok, while we all agree we want spots to make this coin his, he did all this work for NOTHING, why should conditions be put on him to keep the coins? The coins are rightfully his with or without him taking this coin on as his own. Just knowing he made the wallet and a new blockchain, dealt with trex, is adding it to gorrillastake.com, etc etc etc should be more than enough to warrant keeping the coins because had all this not been done, wed have absolutely nothing

Lol at you guys when someone says they are going to do something for nothing then when they then need something for that something they do not deserve it because clearly there was other motives to begin with, getting board with you lot now..

I hear what your saying man, it seems Vegas is more concerned than igotspots.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
He EASILY deserves 20% , I think thats about 1 mil coins. Thats a fair price for the hell hes gone through.

Vegas

Would you invest in a 20% premined coin ?

I have to ask.. if spots keeps the 20% ..do you REALLY think he is going to dump it or are you saying that its too much?

Vegas
legendary
He EASILY deserves 20% , I think thats about 1 mil coins. Thats a fair price for the hell hes gone through.

Vegas

ONLY for the following devs:

Igotspots
Tranz
Presstab

Vegas
legendary
You can withdraw your coins from Bittrex, its safer if you go back a few pages and get the wallet, than someone supply a link. Its wallet 2.01. I would delete the whole emoney folder in roaming and start again (if your on windows)

Vegas
Activity: 210

Vegas

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Just sent 1 coin to Bittrex to test. Arrived almost instantly

PERFECT!

NOW KEEP THE COINS, PLEASE MAKE NEW OP AND DIRECT LINK FOR WALLET FOR NEWBEES, NEW PEOPLE WILL FLY IN SOON,
WE START THE MOONROAD NOW CAUSE ALL IS WORKING BY YOUR WORK!

SO KEEP THE COINS AND SMILE Grin
Activity: 440
So I can now move my coins back to my wallet now?
All I need to do is install the new wallet.
Can someone give me the link to the new wallet needed now please.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Vegas

legendary
I do agree, they are his coins. BUT, he wants to burn them. Thats the problem. I dont want to see that. I would rather see the coins used for promotions and further development, and he keep the rest.

Vegas
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Vegas

legendary
Better yet, if Igotspots, claims the coin as his own officially, and puts up a fresh OP (within say 7 days), does anyone have issue with his keeping the "premine"?

Vegas
Activity: 440
Same here, all set at trex

all of my bittrex coins have confirmed to my wallet
legendary
I know he Spots will do the right thing. Im HEAVILY invested in ALL his coins and im top 5 of all of them. I dont trust 98% of the devs out there, but Ive never seen Spots do anything to hurt the community or be greedy.

@ISpots, I know your careful not to upset the community. What about putting up a vote asking if you should keep the "premine"? That way the community has spoken.

Vegas
Activity: 154

Vegas

Dankjewel...i agree
Activity: 356
Well done Spots.. thanks for saving the day!  keep the coins for yourself.  mine confirmed without issue just wait a little..
Pages:
Jump to: