Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 46. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Man, if this thing recovers, would be kinda epic

Oh, I'll get it fixed. Whether it's successful or not is up to you guys, though. I'm just the coin guy this time, so I get to be an asshole if I need to be and not feel bad Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Man, if this thing recovers, would be kinda epic
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
That requires a 3rd pre-swap fork for everyone, and the exchanges. Not really a good idea for an already flailing chain...

The problem is with one of the nodes, I'm pretty sure, I'm getting a ton of rejected blocks. suprnova also appears to be 2 blocks ahead of my client, waiting on a response from ocminer in irc to see what block his pool is on

Ya, agreed. I didnt know it required another pre-swap fork with exchanges. Lets avoid that at all costs. Thinking again, if everything is working right, it should only require a few GHs to keep it moving nicely.

Vegas

140gh at supernova from me now.. 15gh soloing my wallet as well

edit now supernova is doing the same as miner pools... my ant is showing accepted shares, blocks found, etc, but dashboard of supernova now shows im not doing anything
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
That requires a 3rd pre-swap fork for everyone, and the exchanges. Not really a good idea for an already flailing chain...

The problem is with one of the nodes, I'm pretty sure, I'm getting a ton of rejected blocks. suprnova also appears to be 2 blocks ahead of my client, waiting on a response from ocminer in irc to see what block his pool is on

All miners have left Suprnova as predicted after having scavenged everything. The last block found there was 7110.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Ya, agreed. I didnt know it required another pre-swap fork with exchanges. Lets avoid that at all costs. Thinking again, if everything is working right, it should only require a few GHs to keep it moving nicely.

Vegas
i put an s1 back on miner pools but its like its not there.... pool shows alive, shares are accepted, hash rate is good but the stats on the pool show nothing and it doesnt even show im mining there under my workers. its weird

moved over to supernova and found a block... my miner says it found 200 blocks in 1 share lol
legendary

Well..I just think there is a better way to get there. Lets see what spots says about setting a low reward until block 16k

Vegas

i agree.
legendary
Well..I just think there is a better way to get there. Lets see what spots says about setting a low reward until block 16k

Vegas
7000-16000 proposal set at 10 coins reward
Now nobody is too low reward mining
Block moving too slowly

Agreed 1000%. This will keep the greedy renters away, and we can apply just a little bit of hash to keep it moving without spiking the diff

Note: I have the fastest CPU out there an I7 V3 extreme 12 core cpu socket 2011, and used set generate command and have not been able to move a block. FYI.

Vegas

ive mined 25 blocks on 2 different machines in last few hours... im using both cpu p4 3.0ghz desktop i found the other day in the garbage that ive been messing with lol a few usb antminer u2s and a laptop with an a4.
legendary
Block moving too slowly

Agreed 1000%. This will keep the greedy renters away, and we can apply just a little bit of hash to keep it moving without spiking the diff

Note: I have the fastest CPU out there an I7 V3 extreme 12 core cpu socket 2011, and used set generate command and have not been able to move a block. FYI.

Vegas
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
8% daily for first 21 days, super fast transactions, and set APR Balls-style. In no case less than 500% APR!
I have successfully mined a block from the CPU with 3 confirmations so far. The procedure is as follows:

Open the debug window and in the command line enter the command "setgenerate true -1". Your CPU will be mining from the wallet. We dont need ASICs or GPUs if all play along.

well im running usb ant u2 s on it and an old p4  3ghz and its still saying diff is lower than device supports. last i checked difficulty looked like what the staking diff was supposed to be 0.062 but it may not be
edit: just checked, it is.

maybe if everyone goes into the console and types
setgenerate true
we can all mine the wallet through cpu and get the difficulty back up to a point where at least usb asics could mine it again

23:04:44

getmininginfo

23:04:44

{
"blocks" : 7108,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.06249911,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 585001,
"networkhashps" : 900726,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
legendary
I have successfully mined a block from the CPU with 3 confirmations so far. The procedure is as follows:

Open the debug window in your new wallet and in the command line enter the command "setgenerate true -1". This is alien talk for SHA miners LoL. Your CPU will be mining from the wallet. We dont need ASICs or GPUs if all play along.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Block moving too slowly
legendary
It seems blocks are slow and that all have left Suprnova which is human nature I guess. Perhaps if we can get diff low enough the blocks can be solved by the wallets with setgenerate using CPU. LoL running a production SHA256 chain from the wallet in this day and age. Lets try to use CPUs since ASICs running on 0 coin reward seems scarce.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I like the: "leave it in Spots capable hands" option. I was talking with some people and they made some good points, you don't want everyone to just dump after the 21 days, so it needs some kind of hook to keep people interested after that. Some type of lotto staking or something unique sounds good.
legendary
I didnt know this about balls, is there any way to tell what % we are at using the balls wallet?

Vegas

When you mint a block, it will say in debug.log

Or you can take (block number / 20000) and the remainder is that blocks stake rate
legendary
I didnt know this about balls, is there any way to tell what % we are at using the balls wallet?

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: