Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 47. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Here i created a poll so we can get a better idea i put as many options on there as possible  Smiley

http://vote.pollcode.com/27457876

Votes close whenever Spots decides!

Just to clarify a poll option:

BALLS isn't random. Essentially, it starts at 1% per block, goes up 1% per block until it reaches 20,000%, then resets to 1% and starts the cycle over again
legendary
so what's the approx timeline for the switch over?

This chain ends at block 16,000, then we swap. If your coins are not on an exchange that is participating in the swap by then, they are lost forever
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
so what's the approx timeline for the switch over?
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Working on the new chain now. Going with the one hour maturity as suggested by the original dev. All I need to figure out, really, is what the stake rate will be

4,415,100 is the total coins that will be mined in the first block (current moneysupply is 4,455,100 minus the 40,000 premine), since fees are not destroyed, I expect this total won't change between now and block 16,000

Also, do you guys want this coin fast or slow for transaction speed?

Here my suggestions :

Fast Transaction Speed

8 % annual and 8% daily random rewards.

So the coin will have 8% annual and daily random rewards.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
all blocks i submit are rejected by wallet so not sure what i can do to help mine to 16 k...
Activity: 392
TimSweat
Is mining over ? When will it resume if not ?
Here i created a poll so we can get a better idea i put as many options on there as possible  Smiley

voted
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

my final answer, 8% daily for first 21 days, random APR , super fast transactions.

sounds like spots said 30 days now

30 days, 21, whatever... more interested in the super fast tx and randomness after the initial 8%
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
my final answer, 8% daily for first 21 days, random APR , super fast transactions.

i love the idea of random lottery style staking

sounds like spots said 30 days now

Activity: 154
15% daily is good. What do you think, Spots?

Doesn't matter to me at all. I'll do whatever. You guys can open a poll if you want

That's like 5475% yearly, by the way

then, maybe it's not bad.. 10k has stabilized price despite 10,000% yearly interest. Many people would want to stake and hold on their coins for long term. And maybe it's possible that there will be a limited coin supply. So those that dumps can be pumped again by those who want to join.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

too much

yes, after 3 weeks, 35 mil with 15% for 25 days more, above 1 bilion coin...toooo much, I vote for 500% annual
legendary

Doesn't matter to me at all, I'll do whatever. You guys can open a poll if you want

That's like 5475% yearly, by the way
Activity: 223

too much

15% daily would not be to bad or to much if it keeps the buyers coming in to stake their coin  Wink
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
after the 30 days ...it should go to 50% annually.

Yes the boring 50% so everyone dumps there 30days and their is nothing keeping people in the coin will be a massive fail.

Bralex, look...I agree with you Smiley Smiley you see huh Smiley
and the fast speed of transaction !

and one more thing, we have now about 4.5 mil coins, for 3 weeks with 8% daily interest will be 30 - 35mil. coins. so some very very high interes I'm afraid that will not be so good !
Activity: 308
after the 30 days ...it should go to 50% annually.

Yes the boring 50% so everyone dumps there 30days and their is nothing keeping people in the coin will be a massive fail.
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: