Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 50. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
It depends on the advertising plans. If the clickthrough's create demand then that should be enough. If the advertising plans are not done, then something else needs to create demand like a high stake %. High stake % has its pros and cons though.

I'm not doing any of that. I'll give him a Qt that works and if he wants to try implementing his original plan, that works for me. I think 8% yearly is very uncompetitive in today's PoS markets, personally
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
It depends on the advertising plans. If the clickthrough's create demand then that should be enough. If the advertising plans are not done, then something else needs to create demand like a high stake %. High stake % has its pros and cons though.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I personally like very high staking coins, but it's totally up to you guys. I'm getting the 8% daily/yearly is the most popular plan?

I think we will see a massive dump after the 8% daily finishes with no recovery because 8 % annual is nothing for people to keep hold. Be a race to the exchange to dump into nothing because there is no incentive to buy the coin after the daily % finishes.

Your high stake coins work could you cross the daily 8% with a high annual after because i think that would also work like your others
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The only problem with 8% daily for 21 days, is after that if no substance coin will dump and just be shitcoin.  The 8% daily was meant to lead up to big release, and allow people to get in cheap.
legendary
I personally like very high staking coins, but it's totally up to you guys. I'm getting the 8% daily/yearly is the most popular plan?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The idea 8% for 21 day then fork to 8% annual was popular.  I did this so people could pay small amount of cash, 10 euros or whatever in beginning, with rented ASICS or buy from exchange and participate.  You buy 1500 coin for .005 and have over 4000 by day 21 was the dream.  Price would stay high because everyone rushing to buy coin make this good investment and gather interest while i worked on advertising portal.  Distribute premine through clickthrough ads after high stake 8% daily was finished, to gather even more interest and prove system work.  This all change now and no longer reality but better developer is bringing interest to this project so I want to still be in community Cheesy

I think it is important that there are a development fund under escrow, especially if the original dev's vision included things like coins for click through which sounds like a good idea. If donations have to be asked all the time it can become a problem due to human nature - nobody will want to donate and only a few will. It should be possible to establish this during the coin swap.

This can be done in 3 ways:
1) Community contributes like they do with coins that have no premine. Although this seems to hamper things a bit and slow down development. An amount can be agreed upon e.g. 40k
2) A tax of 1 or 2% is levied by Bittrex on the new coin supply and the remainder becomes the pool for swap out.
3) When the new chain is launched there will be a coin supply in an account. Bittrex goes into staking mode and stake that for 1 day. The stake becomes the development fund. The coins are then swapped out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
i see block rewards are now 0 like it should be
24 hrs stake
8% for the first 30 days
50% there after

That's what i like, 50% isn't too high and would still attract investors

I just think it would cause people to hord the coin rather than keep it alive on an exchange. i also understand the dumping of the coin once the high intrest reward for the first x number of days is over isnt what we want but if you have no volume on an exchange it will be delisted and then its not worth anything as you cant do shit with it. some coins do quite well though with high annual intrest so i could be wrong. just like spots' coins Wink im good with whatever the community and our dev decides. either way im sure if the plans in the op work out, this will be a top choice of investors at 8% annual or 50% annual

and thank you for weighing in emoney-dev

there will NEVER be an instance where there are zero coins to be bought up. ppl will dump daily the interest at completely different times. and completely different days. this is what makes it very very interesting. the price could fluctuate all over the place. may even sell for 75-100k. depends how dry the market is at that one specific time. cant wait!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Doesn't matter to me. It's your guys' coin, I'm just making it what you want it to be

I'm not sure why my feedback isn't counted as a +1 - although I made it positive ofc. Maybe I just don't get how this works. oO

I think it's based on the amount of BTC risked, but I have no idea. Thanks, though  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Doesn't matter to me. It's your guys' coin, I'm just making it what you want it to be

I'm not sure why my feedback isn't counted as a +1 - although I made it positive ofc. Maybe I just don't get how this works. oO
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i see block rewards are now 0 like it should be
24 hrs stake
8% for the first 30 days
50% there after

I just think it would cause people to hord the coin rather than keep it alive on an exchange. i also understand the dumping of the coin once the high intrest reward for the first x number of days is over isnt what we want but if you have no volume on an exchange it will be delisted and then its not worth anything as you cant do shit with it. some coins do quite well though with high annual intrest so i could be wrong. just like spots' coins Wink im good with whatever the community and our dev decides. either way im sure if the plans in the op work out, this will be a top choice of investors at 8% annual or 50% annual

and thank you for weighing in emoney-dev
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
The idea 8% for 21 day then fork to 8% annual was popular.  I did this so people could pay small amount of cash, 10 euros or whatever in beginning, with rented ASICS or buy from exchange and participate.  You buy 1500 coin for .005 and have over 4000 by day 21 was the dream.  Price would stay high because everyone rushing to buy coin make this good investment and gather interest while i worked on advertising portal.  Distribute premine through clickthrough ads after high stake 8% daily was finished, to gather even more interest and prove system work.  This all change now and no longer reality but better developer is bringing interest to this project so I want to still be in community Cheesy

There is still around 4.5 mil coins, so it's not a problem to collect 40k coins if people are willing to collect for you for development, marketing or whatever !
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The idea 8% for 21 day then fork to 8% annual was popular.  I did this so people could pay small amount of cash, 10 euros or whatever in beginning, with rented ASICS or buy from exchange and participate.  You buy 1500 coin for .005 and have over 4000 by day 21 was the dream.  Price would stay high because everyone rushing to buy coin make this good investment and gather interest while i worked on advertising portal.  Distribute premine through clickthrough ads after high stake 8% daily was finished, to gather even more interest and prove system work.  This all change now and no longer reality but better developer is bringing interest to this project so I want to still be in community Cheesy
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
24 hrs stake
8% for the first 30 days
50% there after

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
I think it is best to stick to the original plan as possible but do not mind a higher annual rate if that is what Spots prefers... I give Spots praise for stepping up and busting his ass.  
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
can anyone help me im a bit confused. when 16000 block hits, bittrex takes a snapshot of the balances. these coins are then swapped onto a working chain right. so all i do is buy now and wait
Yeah, as I understand it just keep all your coins on bittrex. Also, update to wallet 1.1.2 I believe is the correct version.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
can anyone help me im a bit confused. when 16000 block hits, bittrex takes a snapshot of the balances. these coins are then swapped onto a working chain right. so all i do is buy now and wait
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
i like the 8% daily for 21days and then 8% annual. i think that and the advertising revenue idea is what attracted me to begin with. im sure others feel the same, but since the staking rates can be changed they may want to change them now. i honestly think 50% annual, that some people have mentioned in the thread, is way too high and if there is a max coin amount that it will get to that point quickly with 50% annual. so my vote is 8%daily for 21 days and 8% annual afterwards maybe 10% but thats my opinion. thanks for taking the time to listen to us iGotSpots.

Hey don't knock high PoS coins. My three are doing great!  Wink

Ok, so sounds like most people right now want 8% daily for like a month then 8% yearly. Keep suggestions coming

The thing i am curious about is if the original dev still wiling to take his advertising plans further? If not then i would go with the planned 8% for around a month but then follow Balls or MMXIV with a high annual % which will hopefully stop the mass dump at the end of the months 8%. Kind of like if people want to dump fine but they miss out on the annual and the smart cookies will buy and keep for annual reward  Grin

Please do something like that because without it i see mayhem after the month or before 8% will not get people to hold unless the original dev is still in the team?
legendary
i like the 8% daily for 21days and then 8% annual. i think that and the advertising revenue idea is what attracted me to begin with. im sure others feel the same, but since the staking rates can be changed they may want to change them now. i honestly think 50% annual, that some people have mentioned in the thread, is way too high and if there is a max coin amount that it will get to that point quickly with 50% annual. so my vote is 8%daily for 21 days and 8% annual afterwards maybe 10% but thats my opinion. thanks for taking the time to listen to us iGotSpots.

Hey don't knock high PoS coins. My three are doing great!  Wink

Ok, so sounds like most people right now want 8% daily for like a month then 8% yearly. Keep suggestions coming
Pages:
Jump to: