Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 48. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
after the 30 days ...it should go to 50% annually.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Dude you lost me in your first sentence Shocked Grin Cheesy

No I didn't, just say do what ever you want Wink your money your game

Again your losing me here man, 'No I didn't' lol. Yes you did i am asking for high annual stake to protect the coin after the daily interest 8% not to dump  Wink

How many bog standard low % coins are out there  Huh the majority are and they are boring.

Spots my vote in case you do not know is something along the line of balls after the daily interest month has finished.

Just as a reference, 8% daily is only 2920% yearly. The max for BALLS is nearly 10x that. 10k is about 27% daily at 10000% yearly and MMXIV is roughly 5.5% daily at 2014% yearly
Activity: 308

Again your losing me here man, 'No I didn't' lol. Yes you did i am asking for high annual stake to protect the coin after the daily interest 8% not to dump  Wink

How many bog standard low % coins are out there  Huh the majority are and they are boring.

Spots my vote in case you do not know is something along the line of balls after the daily interest month has finished.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
go random annually see what happens
legendary
Working on the new chain now. Going with the one hour maturity as suggested by the original dev. All I need to figure out, really, is what the stake rate will be

4,415,100 is the total coins that will be mined in the first block (current moneysupply is 4,455,100 minus the 40,000 premine), since fees are not destroyed, I expect this total won't change between now and block 16,000

Also, do you guys want this coin fast or slow for transaction speed?

stake is 8% daily. post is up in the air still

Yes, I have 8% daily for the first month. The new chain is basically ready for testing, other than knowing what the stake rate will be after the first (roughly) 30 days
Working on the new chain now. Going with the one hour maturity as suggested by the original dev. All I need to figure out, really, is what the stake rate will be

4,415,100 is the total coins that will be mined in the first block (current moneysupply is 4,455,100 minus the 40,000 premine), since fees are not destroyed, I expect this total won't change between now and block 16,000

stake is 8% daily. post is up in the air still
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

my friend ask me to write his idea, if that possible to make
you are receiving stake every day for 0.1% more, until you send your coins, like:
first day 0.1%
second 0.2%
third 0.3% and so on, for 100 days you got 10%, when you move your coins you are at the beginning again.

no chance

no body would ever want to hold that long...therefore crashing the already revived once already project. leave the daily stake alone..but figure something unique out for post daily

I see, you don't have hyperstakecoin Smiley
try it....sometimes 45 days of staking
but this is the point, that hold the price more stable and less dumping, I don't want play russian roulette again !
and one more thing, well if you like fast game, action, we already have 10k, so let's do something different, more safer, more stable, this is a nice chance.

If you want safer then cash out and leave crypto lol only kidding but seriously dude its all about pushing the boundary and taking big risks, the greater the risk the greater the reward!

I like the Balls staking with the randomness to it but to be fair i like all of your high staking coins as that gains a bigger market  share because who does not want to get in on a high stake coin and make more btc!?

I trust in whatever you have planned Spots  Wink

Then you don't listen what iGotSpots repeating from the very first day, stake coins are on the long term, but people just don't listen, me and all my friends are staking Maieuti so let see what results will give to us, calculations said that will eat any price for breakfast but we will see ! So you dump, sell trade, do what ever you want, I tell you that we will be in much much better position for few months Wink

you are receiving stake every day for 0.1% more, until you send your coins, like:
first day 0.1%
second 0.2%
third 0.3% and so on, for 100 days you got 10%, when you move your coins you are at the beginning again.

no chance

no body would ever want to hold that long...therefore crashing the already revived once already project. leave the daily stake alone..but figure something unique out for post daily

but this is the point, that hold the price more stable and less dumping, I don't want play russian roulette again !
and one more thing, well if you like fast game, action, we already have 10k, so let's do something different, more safer, more stable, this is a nice chance.

If you want safer then cash out and leave crypto lol only kidding but seriously dude its all about pushing the boundary and taking big risks, the greater the risk the greater the reward!

I like the Balls staking with the randomness to it but to be fair i like all of your high staking coins as that gains a bigger market  share because who does not want to get in on a high stake coin and make more btc!?

Then you don't listen what iGotSpots repeating from the very first day, stake coins are on the long term, but people just don't listen, me and all my friends are staking Maieuti so let see what results will give to us, calculations said that will eat any price for breakfast but we will see ! So you dump, sell trade, do what ever you want, I tell you that we will be in much much better position for few months Wink
legendary

first day 0.1%
second 0.2%

no chance

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Is it just me or is there something wrong with finding blocks?

35 blocks in 4 1/2 hours.

There are no rewards and they are lower the hash to lower the diff so they have enough to just push the block chain along so people can get their coins to an exchange for the swap.
first day 0.1%
second 0.2%

no chance

are we stuck? been on block 7033 for a while, my solo rig wont accept any blocks and neither is minerpools with my single s1 even though its showing blocks found

trying to put 5 th via nicehash to suprnova and im disconnected every 30 sec

thats what kept happening when I tried connecting my solo rig at minerpools. now i got an s1 there but the 1 block it did find was accepted but didnt move the chain so it must of been orphaned
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
are we stuck? been on block 7033 for a while, my solo rig wont accept any blocks and neither is minerpools with my single s1 even though its showing blocks found

trying to put 5 th via nicehash to suprnova and im disconnected every 30 sec

5 th is mini from nicehash :/
legendary
Needs to be equal across the network
first day 0.1%
second 0.2%

no chance

first day 0.1%
second 0.2%

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
coin maturity: 24h
8% daily interest 3 weeks

8% annual interest
and here to reward people who are staking, but dumpers can always dump without reward, so:

if person hold coins for 30 days in the wallet, person is rewarded 100%, so if person hold 1 000 coins for 30 days, reward is 1 000 coins, then coins restart
if you send before, you receive normal, 8% annual

Age is used up when a coin stakes, so it would have to not stake in that time. The stake rates have to be even across the network
Is Multi Staking Possible? i think this is a great oppertunity to make a special coin! a mix of spots and emoney and multi staking....just thinking out loud... Grin
Pages:
Jump to: