Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 51. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Yes thanks for asking for our input spots.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i like the 8% daily for 21days and then 8% annual. i think that and the advertising revenue idea is what attracted me to begin with. im sure others feel the same, but since the staking rates can be changed they may want to change them now. i honestly think 50% annual, that some people have mentioned in the thread, is way too high and if there is a max coin amount that it will get to that point quickly with 50% annual. so my vote is 8%daily for 21 days and 8% annual afterwards maybe 10% but thats my opinion. thanks for taking the time to listen to us iGotSpots.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
We also need to figure out what you guys want the new chain to do, number wise. Keep it the same as he had posted in the OP, or do you want stake rates different, or what? We can do pretty much anything, just let me know. Keep in mind, I'm only listening to suggestions, and I will most likely take your ideas and make them a little more interesting, but in the same range

I'm going to make it transfer fast, and I'll take care of the rest of the numbers, but I need to know what you guys want stake rate to be and the timeframes you want them to run or change. I'll start working on the new chain today so I have plenty of time to test staking before the swap at block 16,000

i think we should keep the stake the same...possibly 10% for 15 days? idk but i loved the idea of 8% for 21 days. nothing too drastically different though. we all ended up here due to the original OP so...
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
I just sent 1000 coins, thx spots, lets make this a good one  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
We also need to figure out what you guys want the new chain to do, number wise. Keep it the same as he had posted in the OP, or do you want stake rates different, or what? We can do pretty much anything, just let me know. Keep in mind, I'm only listening to suggestions, and I will most likely take your ideas and make them a little more interesting, but in the same range

I'm going to make it transfer fast, and I'll take care of the rest of the numbers, but I need to know what you guys want stake rate to be and the timeframes you want them to run or change. I'll start working on the new chain today so I have plenty of time to test staking before the swap at block 16,000
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
Guys please read!
Sure, but I'd rather have more positive trust instead. That's more important to me  Wink

eEubQ2hCtLPqXTskub7KYSoKrgfgyGyC2y

For real, though, I'm not expecting anything. Just glad we could help, but the work is not done. I will be building the new chain tomorrow to have plenty of time to test staking prior to the swap at block 16,000

Added feedback. Wink

Guys can we all pay attention to that address that is the address of the guy who selflessly come here and fixed this coin without expecting anything in return! (Would be de listed and lost if not)

I am not rich but have sent what i can afford at the moment which was 1917 emoneys now if everyone does the same however small the gesture is it is a gesture none of the less and will all add up to our dev getting what he deserves  and a stake in the coin he deserves Smiley

Who knows he may even adopt it full on if we show him we appreciate what he has done!

Anything helps just hit that send button  Cheesy

Of course, nice guesture, I'm just sending too, but I would not forget the first dev, who put his hand in his pocket, on exchange few times and to bittrex as well that this swap can happened !
so emoney-dev, would be nice that you post your wallet too, I would like to make donation to you too !
Thx to all !!!
legendary
Guys please read!
Sure, but I'd rather have more positive trust instead. That's more important to me  Wink

For real, though, I'm not expecting anything. Just glad we could help, but the work is not done. I will be building the new chain tomorrow to have plenty of time to test staking prior to the swap at block 16,000

Added feedback. Wink

Guys can we all pay attention to that address that is the address of the guy who selflessly come here and fixed this coin without expecting anything in return! (Would be de listed and lost if not)

I am not rich but have sent what i can afford at the moment which was 1917 emoneys now if everyone does the same however small the gesture is it is a gesture none of the less and will all add up to our dev getting what he deserves  and a stake in the coin he deserves Smiley

Who knows he may even adopt it full on if we show him we appreciate what he has done!

Appreciate that, thanks  Smiley

Glad we could help
Activity: 308
Guys please read!

Added feedback. Wink

legendary
This is ECASH Version 1.1.2
YOU MUST UPDATE PRIOR TO BLOCK 7000

The client posted yesterday will work until block 7000. If you are using the Windows client from yesterday, you must update to this version
If you have compiled from my github yesterday evening or today, you are already good, but please ensure you are on Version 1.1.2

This will be the final update on this chain. The next update will be a fresh wallet on a fresh (my base; working) blockchain that will stake properly from the beginning

THIS POST IS IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

At block 16,000, the network will halt. At this point, there will be a snapshot of all balances on Bittrex. Any coins not there to be swapped will be lost forever. When we swap to the new chain, the first block mined will be worth the current moneysupply minus the 40,000 premine. Any balances not on Bittrex will be put into an address controlled entirely by me. Yes, that's right. If you don't swap your coins, they become mine. My balance is currently 0, and ideally it will remain that way after the swap because I seriously hope everyone is paying attention and gets in on time

If you miss the swap, I will not do it manually after the snapshot. You have plenty of time to get them there. Any funds not swapped will become mine and will be used to further my plan for this coin or assist any community efforts that I deem worthy of funding. My standards are high, so your work quality should be, too, if you want my help for promotions. If you want to contribute to this fund, simply leave the amount you wish to deposit in your wallet and do not trade them in for the swap. Any amount will be accepted, but nothing is expected. All coins on Bittrex will be swapped to the new chain after block 16,000. Any coins left in wallets will be added to the development fund and used as I deem fit

Sorry if this comes off abrasive, I don't intend it that way, I am just anxious to get to a chain that I know will stake and work properly from the beginning. If ocminer wants to post an address, feel free to send him some; he helped a lot today getting the pool back up right away to get this chain moving again

Quoting this because people are not reading the giant red letters
Activity: 173
POS how many blocks from the start.
legendary
is there any way to cut the pow down to 10k or even 12k before pos? i would think that is sufficient enough time.

There is, yes, but I typically leave about a week between major forks. Lots of people don't pay close enough attention

cool. i respect that. i just assumed since the original was 6k it would make sense to make it 12. but it is in your hands now. i trust you sir.

Yea, it will suck for a few days, but it'll be worth it when people are whining that I stole their coins since I'm not swapping manually after the deadline

I left you feed back you deserve and well done taking this coin from the ruins of the crypto dump yard  Wink
I will now find my way to bittrex and buy more and send you some to the address you have put up! I suggest everyone chips in a little to give him every reason to stick around, Well done bud this will be good for your other coins also showing that you are a good member of BCT to me when i never thought that  Grin

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 308
is there any way to cut the pow down to 10k or even 12k before pos? i would think that is sufficient enough time.

There is, yes, but I typically leave about a week between major forks. Lots of people don't pay close enough attention

cool. i respect that. i just assumed since the original was 6k it would make sense to make it 12. but it is in your hands now. i trust you sir.

Yea, it will suck for a few days, but it'll be worth it when people are whining that I stole their coins since I'm not swapping manually after the deadline

I left you feed back you deserve and well done taking this coin from the ruins of the crypto dump yard  Wink
I will now find my way to bittrex and buy more and send you some to the address you have put up! I suggest everyone chips in a little to give him every reason to stick around, Well done bud this will be good for your other coins also showing that you are a good member of BCT to me when i never thought that  Grin
legendary

legendary

legendary
i think any suggestion are now a bit misplaced Grin its already plenty of clutter on 74 pages of bullshit

not going to spend attention in this thread

pm when the next takeover lol Grin

Grab your bootstraps and walk away. I'm here now, this shit will work amazingly when it's on my chain
Activity: 154
i think any suggestion are now a bit misplaced Grin its already plenty of clutter on 74 pages of bullshit

not going to spend attention in this thread

pm when the next takeover lol Grin
legendary
This is ECASH Version 1.1.2
YOU MUST UPDATE PRIOR TO BLOCK 7000

The client posted yesterday will work until block 7000. If you are using the Windows client from yesterday, you must update to this version
If you have compiled from my github yesterday evening or today, you are already good, but please ensure you are on Version 1.1.2

This will be the final update on this chain. The next update will be a fresh wallet on a fresh (my base; working) blockchain that will stake properly from the beginning

THIS POST IS IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

At block 16,000, the network will halt. At this point, there will be a snapshot of all balances on Bittrex. Any coins not there to be swapped will be lost forever. When we swap to the new chain, the first block mined will be worth the current moneysupply minus the 40,000 premine. Any balances not on Bittrex will be put into an address controlled entirely by me. Yes, that's right. If you don't swap your coins, they become mine. My balance is currently 0, and ideally it will remain that way after the swap because I seriously hope everyone is paying attention and gets in on time

If you miss the swap, I will not do it manually after the snapshot. You have plenty of time to get them there. Any funds not swapped will become mine and will be used to further my plan for this coin or assist any community efforts that I deem worthy of funding. My standards are high, so your work quality should be, too, if you want my help for promotions. If you want to contribute to this fund, simply leave the amount you wish to deposit in your wallet and do not trade them in for the swap. Any amount will be accepted, but nothing is expected. All coins on Bittrex will be swapped to the new chain after block 16,000. Any coins left in wallets will be added to the development fund and used as I deem fit

Sorry if this comes off abrasive, I don't intend it that way, I am just anxious to get to a chain that I know will stake and work properly from the beginning. If ocminer wants to post an address, feel free to send him some; he helped a lot today getting the pool back up right away to get this chain moving again
good point...plus more money flowing in with btc going up
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
So the price going lower and lower?

Now that the blockchain is moving again, it's tempting to dump. Especially for those who rented rigs and bought nicehash. Understandable, they want to ROI. I was tempted myself when I first moved all my coins to bittrex. But I want to taste some of the stake, 1st. So I will leave alone. Especially, if this coin's staking is going to be revved up. Faster staking will mean a better return.

after how the community pulled in and dev came back and put his money where his mouth is, im holding it was 100% loss yesterday  today its worth something i think ill tough it out 1 sat or 10 k its all good now cant lose more than all lol! so lets GAMBLE

Price was 8k sats and rising with the newbie anon dev, before we found out there were staking problems. Now, we have a pro dev takeover, the great branding still, and rock bottom prices with a clearly defined chart  Hardly a gamble, this is free money at this price, for real. For that matter, I will do a little free promotions later to help as well since I own some, and because Igotspots and the rest helped. I want to help this coin be very successful! Fun staking coin with a serious name, so it might last and get big!
Pages:
Jump to: