Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 28. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
We are thrilled to announce new investment from Starwin Capital, a financial platform that specializes in global venture capital and growth services, cloud computing/big data/AI, financial technologies, and cross industry networking.
https://twitter.com/Eloncity_io/status/1019477620344401920
Activity: 127
Another Airdrop with Crypto Love!
AMA on July 19, Thursday at 8PM (CST)

Get ready of your UID, and don't miss out this great oppotunities to meet the founder of Eloncity!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Many potential investors will join, this is able to give a positive impact on the future. Personal token sales are ongoing, this is certainly the investor's enthusiasm is good enough, and there are still many investors waiting for the public sale. Simply impressing investor enthusiasm on Eloncity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
#ELONCITY officially announces the receival of cornerstone investment from the marketing firm Krypital Group, multinational investment firm OK BLOCKCHAIN CAPITAL and  Starwin Capital !!!
You can be the next investors . Join https://eloncity.io/ 
POWER THE WORLD FOR FREE!!!
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
I would like to participate in the private sales of the project because I see the great potential of the projects for my community and life. But maybe I'm not good for the project, unfortunately
Unfortunately for ordinary investors to participate in the pre-sale is not possible. Eloncity pay attention only to strategic investors. I think it's better to take part in the public sale.
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
I would like to participate in the private sales of the project because I see the great potential of the projects for my community and life. But maybe I'm not good for the project, unfortunately

For more private sale information: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAz1MEVQ0qzdyQbb5-3cP876NmsaYgoA1ozLSZEhpVv9dhGg/viewform
But why ''maybe I'm not good for the project, unfortunately'' Huh Huh
I can invest, but can not help the project grow. So I will not participate in private sale
I will participate in the next round . I will not miss participating in the project
Activity: 98
Eloncity is a project of electricity, and you know how important electricity is. Electricity is something that is so important to us in today's world. It is an essential need for us to grow and to survive, if one day I do not have electricity, I think it is a bad day for us, all work is stopped by inactive machinery and socks. But the progress of the work also stopped.

Nowadays, energy blockchain projects that with deep research on distributed energy and sustainable plan, not only gained the support from venture capitals and cryptocurrency investors, but won the attract multinational industry giants. Smiley

For more private sale information: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAz1MEVQ0qzdyQbb5-3cP876NmsaYgoA1ozLSZEhpVv9dhGg/viewform
But why ''maybe I'm not good for the project, unfortunately'' Huh Huh
Those kind of benefits that we can get through this project is really impressive. Both business and users will become beneficial through this project. Since this project is about supplying power or energy to the world, can I ask what company is your energy and power supplier?

Eloncity sought to build community infrastructure power facilities by using the “ application of decentralized new energy power supply and power storage equipment” and gradually complete the group grid connection within the micro-community smart grid. This would, thereby, establish a decentralized electricity supply and trading market.
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
ELEONCITY really deserves attention. I really interesting Eloncity's idea creating free electricity. And when I can read whitepaper ?
You can read whitepaper now: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dkUNgo1_m4X4gf96rfnwEIN-W4P5HB9c/view
Activity: 12
ELONCITY decentralizes power infrastructure into millions of self sufficient microgrids. Eloncity uses an energy storage system with IOT technology to balance demand with locally produced renewable energy supplies.
Activity: 154
First thing in my mind, I see that Eloncity project is a project of electricity and that's true. I hope it will be successful in the future for life. I also hope that I can invest on this project with low risk.
Can the development team succeed if there is no support from the investors?

Ofcouse the answer is no. Development team succeed when they have more investors distribute and believe the idea,mission of eloncity. If the investors can not understand what eloncity do, so they can not support for eloncity as same as developing team.  Smiley Smiley
Still no exact date of token sale? And where is a details about ICO? As I see now private sale ongoing? What requiments here for private sale?

ICO starts : TBA

Yes, now private sale ongoing

Requiments for private sale:

- This token will be locked : 9-months locking position with 10% of token released at the same time as the main token release (six (6) weeks after the completion of the main contribution). Thereafter, 10% token released per month in 9 consecutive phases.
- Restricted from participating: USA, China, New Zealand, and anyone who is a citizen or resident in a geographic area sanctioned by the USA as well as anyone subject to USA and/or United Nations sanctions

Energy is a very sensitive problem to every country! How does Eloncity deal with governments if they want to collect fees from your protocol?  Huh
Ofcouse they want to collect fees from eloncity protocol. I think eloncity just think that is fees they would like to donate for govement, made active contribution relief fund,etc.  Grin Grin
When ICO starts and what min and max contribution? What price for private sale? This token will be locked for how long time?
ICO starts : Isn't set

Soft cap: $10,000,000.

Hard cap: $33,000,000.

Price for private sale: 1 USD = 9.8 ECT (Only ETH and BTC are accepted, Value will be pegged to USD listed on the coinmarketcap on the day of the contribution.  Contribution starts from $200,000 USD and maxed out at $600,000 USD, 15% off discount applied).

This token will be locked : 9-months locking position with 10% of token released at the same time as the main token release (six (6) weeks after the completion of the main contribution). Thereafter, 10% token released per month in 9 consecutive phases.

This is a very big hardcap in this bear market. Better to buy on exchanges in few times cheaper after ICO. You must decrease hardcp in twice at last. You dont need so much money for development.
OK fine if you would like to buy on exchanges in few times cheaper after ICO, that is what you think. I am not sure that price after ICO will lower than private sale to buy but I am sure that great team of eloncity will never leave price after ICO lower than price of private sale. I believe that. But why must decrease hardcp in twice at last ?
Activity: 185
the project is very large hopefully can really be useful for ease in the field of electricity and public health and other energy sources..
Activity: 1
Hope this project will encourage people to use more clean and fresh energy. Then the Earth will get benefits from that.
Activity: 95
ELONCITY decentralizes power infrastructure into millions of self sufficient microgrids. Eloncity uses an energy storage system with IOT technology to balance demand with locally produced renewable energy supplies.
Pages:
Jump to: